Found Deceased CA - Heather Gumina Waters, 33, Pleasant Valley, 17 Jul 2019 *ARREST*

A body that is believed to be the remains of missing El Dorado County woman Heather Gumina was found by sheriff’s deputies Friday and now a homicide investigation is underway, the sheriff’s office said.

Gumina’s husband, Anthony Gumina, 44, was arrested Friday on suspicion of his wife’s death when deputies served him with a “no bail warrant for domestic violence,” the sheriff’s office said in a social media post.

Detectives also served a search warrant and during the search in the Pleasant Valley area they located the human remains, the sheriff’s office said.

Read more here: https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article234845502.html#storylink=cpy

Doug Johnson on Twitter
BREAKING NEWS: Family of Heather Gumina Waters says her body has been found & her husband Anthony Gumina has been arrested & charged with her murder. Detectives informed Gumina Waters’ mother last night claiming they had overwhelming evidence. @FOX40
ED5fO_GVAAArEjO.jpg

4:23 PM - 7 Sep 2019

Doug Johnson on Twitter
Heather’s Mother Joanna tells us they had always feared this was the case, but receiving news of her death still was not easy to hear. She & her grandkids are heartbroken. @FOX40
ED5hZcvUcAECyXt.jpg

4:32 PM - 7 Sep 2019

Doug Johnson on Twitter
This is the mug shot of Anthony Gumina, who has now been charged with the murder of his wife Heather Gumina Waters. He was noticeably silent during her disappearance, and according to family was likely the last person to see Heather alive. He now faces 1st degree murder charges.
ED5jTPaUcAAAJyR.jpg

4:41 PM - 7 Sep 2019

So the person who commented yesterday about the cop cars and the crime scene truck were correct.

I'm heartbroken for her kids and family, but relieved Heather was found. Hopefully he will confess and plead guilty, save the family the horror of all the court appearances.

Booking Number First Name Middle Name Last Name Sex
JN1903947 ANTHONY JOHN GUMINA M

1203.2(A) F VIOL OF PROBATION
273.5(A) F CRPL INJ:SPOUS/COHAB/DATE
187(A) F MURDER:FIRST DEGREE

This is just so sick. Poor Heather- I can't imagine what she went through with that vicious brute just before she died.

My thoughts and prayers are with her children, Mom, rest of her family and friends. I think we all knew this was a homicide, but that doesn't make it any easier to read the title "Found Deceased", and we don't even know the poor lady and her family.

Rest in peace, Heather.

After authorities revealed that Heather's remains had been found, her mother Joanna Russel, said the family had long feared this is how the extensive search would end.

'We're super sad about what happened and I don't know if we're ever going to be okay,' Russel, 51, told FOX40. 'I miss my daughter.'

Heather's three children, a 14-year-old daughter and sons aged four and 13, have been looked after by relatives since their mother vanished.

'My daughter was one of the most giving, loyal people I've ever known,' Russel said. 'I'm going to grieve for a very long time. It's like the world's worst nightmare.'
Missing California mom's body found two months after she vanished; cops charge husband with homicide | Daily Mail Online

I found the arrest for inflicting corporal injury on a spouse or domestic partner. Felony. Dated 2017. Before they were married. Arrest info has him as six foot four and 280 pounds. This poor woman never had a chance. Rest in Peace Heather/

Heather was a beauty beguiled for a time by THIS #$@÷* personage. Not his 1st rodeo.
No doubt so "sweet n wanted nothing more than a chance to be a good husband and father" after a few 'mistakes'. When too late you realize the mistake of your own reality!
Been there though no children. Ex hub drove up to help when sharing brutality and craziness.
I simply vanished.
From what I understand he went cra: questioning even threatening. No one knew as I surely did not share. Moved 1000 miles away. Cya! Still took time to feel safe.
Praying for Heather, Mother, babies and all who loved her! May justice be handed in spades if proven guilty.

A body that is believed to be the remains of missing El Dorado County woman Heather Gumina was found by sheriff’s deputies Friday and now a homicide investigation is underway, the sheriff’s office said.

Gumina’s husband, Anthony Gumina, 44, was arrested Friday on suspicion of his wife’s death when deputies served him with a “no bail warrant for domestic violence,” the sheriff’s office said in a social media post.

Detectives also served a search warrant and during the search in the Pleasant Valley area they located the human remains, the sheriff’s office said.

Read more here: https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article234845502.html#storylink=cpy

(No way, the husband? I’m so surprised (Sarcasm))

It never ends does it.

The El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office said in a Facebok post Saturday that remains were found Friday in Pleasant Valley as they arrested her husband, Anthony Gumina, on an outstanding domestic violence warrant.

While making the arrest, the officers executed a search warrant and made the gruesome discovery, which led them to file charges against her husband for homicide, authorities said.

It was not immediately clear where the remains were found.
https://nypost.com/2019/09/08/missing-california-moms-remains-discovered-during-husbands-arrest/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheyenne1060
Back