Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I just figured that PG thought he went water skiing that day, because that’s where he always was when he wasn’t “working”. But maybe you are right-maybe PG spotted FD’s water skiing attire. Would you wear impermeable clothing when you water ski? It was pretty chilly this year in the water, at the end of May, and maybe he had some kind of rubber-type outfit to water ski, that could have been handy to keep your wife’s blood off of you.
Didn't LE find a shirt that was thought to belong to him? Among some of the things he discarded?
Did they ever find the rug or carpet that was seen being placed outside of the restaurant? I wonder if that came from JD's car.
They apparently found blood on the inside and outside of her car.
I wonder if he began the attack while she was still inside her car after she arrived home.
Imo

Well, but I mean, we are assuming that the money we think he stole is in Greece, and I assume under the control of his sister, to disburse as needed. I don’t think any will revert to his children. Of course, I also doubt there will be anything left, by the time NP & Co. are done.
I would assume any money he aquired would go to his children.
Either way, if JD's family ever gets back the money he borrowed I hope there is some way they will benefit from it.
Imo

I would assume any money he aquired would go to his children.
Either way, if JD's family ever gets back the money he borrowed I hope there is some way they will benefit from it.
Imo
There is no way on earth the children will ever get anything from The Grifters from Greece. IMO. Once a con artist gets your money, they're not giving anything back voluntarily. A victim has to jump through hoops to get anything. And go through ridiculous court battles. IME.

You can be an insecure groupie with a shallow sense of self but you still know better than to help clean up the bloody crime scene of another human being, even one who's richer and prettier than you.
You just do.

If you don't think you've done anything wrong you don't stop in for a session with a defense lawyer.
You just don't.

When you're sitting in the office of said lawyer, you are no longer under the control of your paramour.
You just aren't.
100 million trillion Likes!

There is no way on earth the children will ever get anything from The Grifters from Greece. IMO.
I don't know about any money in Greece.
I was referring to the money he earned or borrowed from his in laws.
I thought there was at least one home that has not been sold yet.
Any money he obtained illegally I would assume would be seized and would not go to anyone but the government. Imo

I don't know about any money in Greece.
I was referring to the money he earned or borrowed from his in laws.
I thought there was at least one home that has not been sold yet.
Any money he obtained illegally I would assume would be seized and would not go to anyone but the government. Imo
Of course we don't know for sure but it is widely believed here on these threads that money has been laundered/funneled to Greece. That's where FD money is coming from right now. That's likely where the money earned/borrowed from the Farbers went. And yes, if anything can be seized, I believe the IRS has first dibs. So no money to children. I think wherever the money is, hard to get to even by them. 4JC is in foreclosure, I believe. He has another house with 3 mortgages. How much will be left over? His last reported income was about $50,000. No way he can live on that. So where is the money? MOO.

Of course we don't know for sure but it is widely believed here on these threads that money has been laundered/funneled to Greece. That's where FD money is coming from right now. That's likely where the money earned/borrowed from the Farbers went. And yes, if anything can be seized, I believe the IRS has first dibs. So no money to children. I think wherever the money is, hard to get to even by them. 4JC is in foreclosure, I believe. He has another house with 3 mortgages. How much will be left over? His last reported income was about $50,000. No way he can live on that. So where is the money? MOO.
Yes, I understand, but if LE discovered the money I don't see any reason why they couldn't get it back.
There have been other cases where they have had the banks seize the accounts and the criminals were not allowed access. If he is really drawing money from an account there must be a way to trace it. Imo

Yes, I understand, but if LE discovered the money I don't see any reason why they couldn't get it back.
There have been other cases where they have had the banks seize the accounts and the criminals were not allowed access. If he is really drawing money from an account there must be a way to trace it. Imo
Sure, maybe they can find it. But they're investigating a murder not a financial crime. Are finances a big part of the picture for motive? Sure. But the money is a very convoluted issue. For an individual, in this case Gail Farber, in order to get their money back, a person has to go through civil court. She has a pre-judgment lien of $500,000. I know from experience, LE does not help you to collect on a lien until you yourself finalize a civil judgment and you have to locate on your own any bank accounts and assets. LE doesn't do it for you. They will execute seizures but you have to do ALL the work. GF would have to be the one doing all the investigating on her own behalf through discovery and the courts. Anything related to tax evasion/money laundering would, IMO, be a federal investigation. Totally separate from GF. MOO.

From the Stamford Advocate....she received diversion:

"Arreaza and another woman were indicted on federal Medicaid fraud charges. Arreaza was accused of paying at least one person to become a Medicaid patient in her behavioral health practice, D & D Psych. The practice provided behavioral health counseling to children and adults in Miami-Dade County.

According to federal documents, Arreaza and the co-defendant paid the person more than $19,000 in 2012 and 2013 so the practice could receive Medicaid payments. Court filings indicate that federal agents believed the practice was offering rides to "counseling" sessions to potential clients with the drivers providing a kickback to anyone who agreed to receive Medicaid benefits.

Arreaza closed the practice after being indicted and turned the office into a space for her "legal team" working on her defense, court papers said. Federal authorities accused Arreaza of paying D & D employees to work on her defense so they couldn't be interviewed by federal agents. Arreaza's attorney then sought to suppress evidence later gathered at the space since it was then considered a "law office," dedicated to her defense, court papers said.

Arreaza, who lives in Miami Beach, Fla., and the co-defendant agreed to plead guilty in 2017 to offering health care kickbacks.

The case was dismissed last December after Arreaza and the co-defendant were approved for a pretrial diversion program."

Jennifer Dulos case: Michelle Troconis’ mother faced her own legal trouble

Regardless she had genius attorneys or was very, very slippery...MOO
these types of folks who fraud, they are very smart...why can't they use their smarts to really help people??? all fraud is bad, but in healthcare, to take advantage of those most vulnerable, is wicked..

There is no way on earth the children will ever get anything from The Grifters from Greece. IMO. Once a con artist gets your money, they're not giving anything back voluntarily. A victim has to jump through hoops to get anything. And go through ridiculous court battles. IME.
Thank you for this vision of the "GRIFTERS FROM GREECE" where money travels in only one direction! Needed a laugh after working on the FD 24th am schedule. Grim process.

Been working on the FD early morning trip from Farmington to NC timetable.

Had an idea about the time gap that we all see at the end of the trip after FD leaves Welles and returns to Lapham.

Idea:
Goal: FD wants to create a digital path to make it seem like JD did in fact go jogging in Waveny. FD has jogged with JD for years and knows her speed etc.

So, FD gets out of the Suburban at Waveny with the JD phone and jogs along the back perimeter of the park on the trail that eventually will branch out to the shallow pond (we know this pond was drained by LE). FD reaches the pond and tosses in the JD cell phone. FD then turns around and jogs back to the Suburban where he removes the JD body to the Red Tacoma and is seen next heading northbound on the Merritt at the NC Rest Station at 11:12 am.

What do you all think? This would mean the body was kept in the Tacoma and brought back along the path to Farmington. I don't think there would be enough time to both do the jog to the pond to toss the phone and dispose of the body in NC and pass the Merritt/15 NB Gas Station by 11:12 am.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members