Still Missing MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm catching up on this and just saw they found her keys! Did we know that?
The only things I ever knew was what reporters saw taken out of the Berkley house. They have been tight lipped. Oh and the comforter leak comes to light. For me. I just knew there was something about a comforter but couldn't remember the facts.

The finding of the keys is new. Maybe they found them in the Tim Hortons trashcan? They made note of the location of the trashcan when FHPD was on the stand.

Maybe, but it seems like they put out alerts for those keys for months and months--well beyond when they would be able to find them in the trash. Maybe it was a ruse so FG would think he was going to get away with it?

You may be right as well BDE that the SIL spoke to the comforter as well as LE. I felt bad for the SIL who believed Floyd did it and IIRC the Family turned their back on her stating she suffered mental health issues. So what, so does half the nation. Doesn't mean she cant have a valid opinion and turns out she was right. IMO

I may have to go back and rewatch, did they say they actually have the keys? I thought they assumed Floyd had them and ditched them in the TH trash hence why her phone pinged in the area?

I always wondered if he lured Dani into the house to see his cancer stricken wife for a minute. Even tho she was in Hospital. Or he had a weapon to control her. He then disposes of Dani after god knows what he did to her! Drives her Jeep back to her apt. walks to Timmy's and calls the cab.

I wonder what the hold up is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member