Still Missing MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
His face is clear as day on so many of them...the prosecution/LEOs have done a great job. I remember early on thinking this case seemed so clean and lacking evidence, but it looks like LE was on it from the start!
Because it took more than two years to indict him we all assumed LE had a weak case. I’m beyond relieved to hear what’s being presented today

Witness recalls that Defendant stated he had not seen Danielle in 4 months during the initial conversation. Witness admits he did not take notes and does not remember the conversation verbatim.

Fitbit was found by Det. Lehman (spelling?) and keys were found by Det. Farley (spelling?) on Dec. 9, 2016.
LEOs had walked the route from the Met Life building to the coffee shop Tim Horton's, that is when the items were found. They had received the Tim Horton's surveillance information, which caused them to walk the route. Defense has LEO witness admit there is more than one walking route between the two locations and the location the items were found was not the only route.

Defense is now asking about the surveillance showing the Jeep and the dirt splatter. LEO testifies the passenger side door handle was wiped down (that must be what I missed earlier IMO). Defense counsel asks if the dirt could be wiped just from a hand grabbing the handle.
LEO witness testifies the driver's side door handle was still dirty while the passenger side handle was not.

JMO but as much as the defense attorney is trying, this questioning is not helping with her client's case. It seems she is trying to punch holes in the "beyond reasonable doubt" standard, but AFAIK that is not the standard of review for a Judge in a preliminary hearing. This case will absolutely proceed IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong