Still Missing MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is a ton of premeditation here. He tried to get her to stop by (text) she declines due to plans. He shows up with his disabled car ruse. He called off work on Dec. 1st for Dec. 2nd etc. etc. There were so many parts and pieces we got today. What will we learn tomorrow?

Thanks to those of you who posted summaries. Heartwrenching to imagine her family hearing/re playing what they heard today in court.
Yes. And it will be worse at trial. I was not at all happy to hear the defense attorney picking away at Ann’s testimony. Ann is a brave woman and has been through something no mother should have to endure and it is likely going to continue. It seems likely the defense will play up some kind of mutual friendship or other relationship between Danielle and FG — they have been hinting at this since he was charged.

I know FG is entitled to a defense, but where is the integrity when it is an untruth or becomes slander of the victim? I am reminded of Daniel Clay and his defense strategy/testimony that Chelsea Bruck died during rough consensual sex. It will be difficult to trust the process but IF something similar comes up during FG’s defense, we need to remember: juries are smarter than defendants would like to believe. Most juries anyway. And juries are usually made up of at least some parents.

Does anyone know how they figured out that FG went to Tim Hortons? I must have zoned out during that part.
I thought it had to do with the cab driver saying she picked him up there and took him to an apartment...and based off the phone records, they were able to place him and 'her phone location'. The video from Tim Horton's showed him on the phone there so they contacted the manager and pulled those records and the timing of him walking there and then leaving in the cab.
Actually, right now I"m watching the video and this part just came up. The defense is asking the detective about why they went to Tim Horton's and why they're assuming FG walked there and how fast he walked and what path he took. The detective said the video they gathered from area businesses spotted FG and that's what had them watch it closer.

Tuesday, Sept. 10th:
*Preliminary Hearing (Day 2) (@ 9am ET) - MI - Danielle “Dani” Stislicki (28) (Dec. 2, 2016, Southfield, not found) - *Floyd Russell Galloway, Jr. (30/now 33) charged & indicted (3/4/19) & arraigned (3/6/19) with 1st degree premeditated murder. Plead not guilty. Held without bond.
Information & court hearings from 11/21/17 thru 3/28/19 reference post #33 here:
MI - MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #15 *ARREST*

4/19/19 Update: Judge might impose a gag order on case. No media allowed in for hearing. Hearing was vacated. Motions hearing on 5/22, which was cancelled and Preliminary Exam hearing on 6/3.
6/2/19 Update: Hearing for 6/3 is cancelled. Next Motions hearing on 6/19. And pretrial hearing on 9/9, 9/10 & 9/11.
6/19/19 Update: Next motions hearing on 7/17. 7/17/19: Next preliminary hearing 9/9 thru 9/11, but could last a week. After hearing testimony, Judge James Brady will decide if there’s enough evidence for the case against Galloway to advance to Oakland County Circuit Court.
9/9/19 Update: Brandon Williams, Stislicki's co-worker, last people to see Danielle alive took the stand Monday during a preliminary hearing and said he saw her with Galloway. Silvia Morris, a cab driver, testified that she picked up Galloway at a Tim Horton's restaurant about three-quarters of a mile from Stislicki's apartment that night. Detectives testified that Stislicki's key chain and Fitbit were found between the walk from her apartment and the Tim Horton's that Galloway visited that night. Stislicki’s mother, Ann Stislicki, who said her daughter was acquainted with Galloway but “wasn’t interested in him.” Preliminary hearing continues on 9/10.

Last edited:
The man accused of killing her, Floyd Galloway, heard just how much evidence prosecutors have gathered in this case. Stislicki's body has not been recovered, but despite that Galloway is facing a murder charge.
The parking out outside the 47th District Court had a "Find Dani" decal. People, mostly friends and family, lined up to get inside the courtroom. That's where Galloway came face-to-face with Stislicki's family.

Danielle received flowers from an anonymous person while she was at work," Ann Stislicki said.
Danielle Stislicki murder case heads back to court today

Anyone have a link for todays hearing? Wasn't it to resume at 9 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd