Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am no longer stunned nor stumped by anything NP or FD say or do. It’s truly pathetic this insistence that JD is alive. FD also seems to undermine the chum NP dumps in the water. I know they are counting on that one juror or two that are completely devoid of common sense.

If JDs body did not go through MIRA I would volunteer to look if NCPD would let me. I’d pick up a shovel and tear 80 Mountain Spring apart. I’d look in the creek beds behind that property. Whatever they needed. Can you imagine if the NCPD asked for help how many volunteers they’d get?

FD is sooooo confident she will never be found.

Here’s a simple question:
Why is FD sooooo confident she will never be found.
I agree with you. And I don’t think it’s bc his attitude is I’ve beat LE. It’s a different vibe coming from him about the body.
But what could he have done to make her unfindable?
Most disagree that he dropped her into the ocean for shark food.
Did he acid wash her? Why then didn’t he just acid everything instead of Albany Avenue?
She’s gone. What could he have done with her body?
Ate her? Euk.
I’ve thought a long time about disposal.
And cannot think what he did bc his time line is getting very tight with every new video, tip, witness that comes forward.
Maybe he really does know how to dress a deer in a minute. Spread her remains all over the place.
I don’t have any more ideas.

Correct, that vehicle would have required two plates.

Vehicles in CT must display license plates issued by the Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).

Most vehicles must have 2 license plates; a plate for the front and a plate for the back. Vehicles such as motorcycles and trailers are issued a plate for the rear only.

Thanks! I definitely did read in a warrant, I believe, that two plates were found so that makes sense. Thanks again!

I agree with you. And I don’t think it’s bc his attitude is I’ve beat LE. It’s a different vibe coming from him about the body.
Did he acid wash her? Why then didn’t he just acid everything instead of Albany Avenue?
Ate her? Euk.
And cannot think what he did bc his time line is getting very tight with every new video, tip, witness that comes forward.
Maybe he really does know how to dress a deer in a minute. Spread her remains all over the place.

We’ve seen this before, from Drew Peterson to Patrick Frazee.

It’s like these guys think “no body, no case.”

That’s not how it works though.

Ate her? Euk.

Just MOO but FD’s confidence that her body won’t be found doesn’t make me feel the same way because he seems to have been confident he’d never get caught related to any of this, he seemed to be confident that JD was going to put up with MT moving in, and he seemed to be confident that GF would let all of this go. He was wrong on all of those things and they seem like no-brained to me. His judgment, in my view, isn’t very good plus he’s very practiced at the bluster and fake confidence. I’m not worried. Serendipity, forensics, witnesses, evidence...somehow, some way, I believe we’ll find out what happened to JD’s body in the future. MOO.

“Right now my life is a mess, and I absolutely have no interest and desire to be in this mess.”

Sorry Fotis, that’s called Karma.
At least you have a life, JD does not. And you’ve made the rest of your 5 kids’ lives a mess forever. None of them had the interest or desire for their lives to be or end the way they did either.
Be thankful for the mess you currently have because your life is bound to be even more of a mess once you’re in prison. After all, you know what you did do and what you didn’t do.

And that is exactly what we got. More stupid theatrics and no substance. So Mr Pattis has read Jennifer's book but won't share it with us. I wonder why. Could it be because what he claims it is about is just one more lie in a string of lies? Pattis and his client are well-suited for one another.

It is not my practice to be so critical of defenders, because they serve a critical function in our system of justice. IMO, however, Mr. Pattis' conduct is reprehensible, mean-spirited, misogynistic, and downright slimy. I suspect he will try every trick in the book to try and keep women off the jury. Despite his 'hip' ponytail, his disdain for the mother of 5 will sink him with female jurors IMO.

I understand why he is not well-liked in the CT legal community. He is the kind of guy who gives lawyers a bad name. But again, his 15 minutes of fame are over and it is time to turn our attention to the one question Mr. Dulos AND his lawyer failed to answer,"Where is Jennifer?"
BBM

Aw, tell us what you really think, OC!

Sorry to harp on the Casey Anthony case but much was made of the fact that Jose and the Anthonys were being paid for interviews.

The networks said they didn't pay for interviews but they did admit paying for exclusive photographs and video.

I firmly believe there was a big payday for FD which, of course, passed directly to Pattis.

Video of his children on skis and with their mom as well as the romantic shots of him with MT put Pattis a bit more in the black for those billable hours.

FD is no richer today than he was when he couldn't post his bond.

Gross. Just gross that even FD would put the kids out there like that—and Dateline?!

Just MOO but FD’s confidence that her body won’t be found doesn’t make me feel the same way because he seems to have been confident he’d never get caught related to any of this, he seemed to be confident that JD was going to put up with MT moving in, and he seemed to be confident that GF would let all of this go. He was wrong on all of those things and they seem like no-brained to me. His judgment, in my view, isn’t very good plus he’s very practiced at the bluster and fake confidence. I’m not worried. Serendipity, forensics, witnesses, evidence...somehow, some way, I believe we’ll find out what happened to JD’s body in the future. MOO.
It’s like Dr. Humphrey said, “confident and gregarious”.

At least you have a life, JD does not. And you’ve made the rest of your 5 kids’ lives a mess forever. None of them had the interest or desire for their lives to be or end the way they did either.
Be thankful for the mess you currently have because your life is bound to be even more of a mess once you’re in prison. After all, you know what you did do and what you didn’t do.

It is ALWAYS, ALWAYS about him. Unbelievable. MOO.

Absolutely agree. I was shocked to not see the faces blurred of the children in the photos. Shameful and expected that Dateline would not have put the 5 children on display as they did.

FD seemed to be appealing to the very active "Divorced Fathers in CT" lobby groups and online communities based on his statements that JD somehow packed up his children, filed for a restraining order and then filed for divorce narrative. The idea that FD thought he was going to have an amicable divorce flies in the face of nearly 500 motions filed over 2 years in FC and is frankly ludacris IMO. What I do find facinating is that FD has received zero support from ANY of the Fathers groups in CT and no support online either so far as I can tell and was actively criticized by a major DV group in CT.

I should have mentioned in my first post that it was disappointing to see no mention of DV in the Dateline narrative. I realize time limitations exist but the FC file was rich with commentary and while the idea of JD being afraid and scared of FD was mentioned a few times, none of the horrible comments made in court by FD were presented. I do wonder if Dateline cut FD just a bit too much slack tonight? Perhaps those were the terms of the interview? IDK.

MOO
When the interviewer tiptoes around a guy like that I often wonder if he's just trying to guarantee they get a shot at the next interview.

It's obvious that the questions have been agreed upon before the broadcast because the obvious question that would dig a little deeper rarely gets asked.

I miss the days where real journalists tried to get to the bottom of a story, way back before these actors who just skim the fluff took over.

Maybe we'll hear some of that accusatory talk after FD is convicted and they're face to face with him in a jumpsuit but probably not before.

Last edited:
Ate her? Euk.

Me neither! I say NCPD just starts doing late night raids at all the properties just to see if FD reacts to anything. Just to see.

Bodies are so tough to find. Especially when there is this level of planning involved. And while FD did not account for a messy crime scene he definitely accounted for the fact he would kill JD and once she was dead he had a plan for her remains. Jmo ofcourse. But this whole crime was so planned. I have no doubt he took her back to Farmington which was my original theory in the Tacoma. The attorney of the EE was interviewed by the Stamford Advocate and he thought (Urso) her remains were disposed of near or in NC from the AW details.

I wish I knew. One thing is for sure FD knows. If she was in those trashbags which is still really risky then she’s lost forever. Won’t be found and no remains to be buried. But if not I say hit every FORE Group property with a vengeance at daylight. Too bad us regular citizens can’t search.

Yep, you know what you did do and what you didn't do but you do kinda' wish you didn't do what you did do on video, dude.

Mmm. Almost through NP's hour of free publicity. Some observations: 1.Where is the mention of the EE's statements to LE? Had Dateline already finished the edit or was that particular evidence so conclusive of guilt that there was no longer a "mystery"? This is absolutely critical to the story! Shame on Dateline for not including it; 2.In addition to finding NP a barber, will someone tell the man to find a decent pair of shoes? 3. FD hasn't given many statements? Oh, please, he'll talk to whoever puts a microphone in front of his face (and of course, agrees not to ask him any hard questions); 4. No mention that the alibi has been blown apart of the Alibi Scripts??? Has Dateline not even read the latest AW or again, did it not fit the prearranged Mystery Script? The complete failure to mention the evidence in the 2d AWs in just plan bad reporting.

The story ignored a whole lot of evidence that any good reporter would have included, but as a mentor once told me,"Good lawyers don't try their cases in the media. They try them in the courtroom." NP and his clown shoes have gotten their 15 minutes of fame. While NP is enjoying this free publicity, his client will pay for it for the rest of his life. And that will be the justice that Pattis claims he is seeking and that FD so clearly deserves.

Agree with you that the EE portion of this overall narrative is so very impt. But its also a complicated to explain story and the timing for tonights episode probably wouldn't have allowed it given the volume of the other components that needed to be in the episode.

IMO there was enough information for 2 episodes now and for whatever reason Dateline just wanted to do 1 episode now. Its a very tough balancing act and its also driven by who exactly the Dateline viewer is and what they find interesting and not IMO. Dateline had a huge amt of ground to cover and a relatively short amt of time to do it. I'm not defending the cut they chose to go with but just trying to explain the many challenges the producers faced to present their show tonight.

I think if you polled us all here we would all have differing views as to what the best 'cut' for the show would have been. Its a tough call for producers and its made even tougher because the investigation is ongoing and there is no JD body and no murder charges for FD and MT and the overall story is multi dimensional and complicated.

But the challenge Dateline had tonight IMO was enormous for a first episode on very complicated case. The Producers had to sift through a mountain of info that we have been discussing on WS in 20 threads or so! Its crazy hard and my guess is that they had the entire episode done or in final editing and the 2nd AW dropped and then they had to scramble big time.

My guess is that the most recent AW resulted in them refocusing the FD comments or possibly reediting them substantially and ditto for No Case Norm. I do think Bowman was smart to bow MT out of the show but my guess is that decision was taken out of his hands by the State.

I cannot proclaim my respect and admiration for Family Spokesperson Luft enough as I thought her tone and demeanor was absolutely 'pitch perfect'. I thought she was a good counterbalance to Pattis and I'm glad the producers shared some of the outrage that the friends and family of JD have endured through this Pattisville display!

Balancing all this commentary and presenting some kind of cohesive narrative given what was in the most recent AW was a challenge and a big one I think. It probably would have made sense to split the episode in 2 and I question why they didn't do this as they certainly had enough material. But my guess is that another episode will be coming soon!

MOO

Somewhere above, it was noted that FD said he was “enamored” by MT. I hope she heard that because that sounds to me like the term of someone who wants to blame the other person for “bewitching” him or her—like he’s about to put all the blame on MT. I’m not an MT fan but if she has any sense, she’ll heed that warning from him and start telling what she knows. MOO.

It’s like Dr. Humphrey said, “confident and gregarious”.
Come on! Not only is is 'confident and gregarious' but FD is NOT A PSYCHOPATH! I really wonder if FD lives in a perpetual state of delusion? Is such a thing possible? I'm really wondering about his mental state now.

I was waiting for another, "I'm not a monster" comment tonight and kept wishing for him to bring up the psych report.

But sadly it was not to be!

I wonder if it was on the tape they shot!

MOO

Two part episodes are definitely necessary for this case. I agree @afitzy 100%. Hopefully, once the murder charges are filed we will get part two.

FD must have just absolutely confidence in his plan. That’s the only way I can explain his demeanor. He’s definitely a sociopath or borderline or psychotic or whatever term that fits but it’s the fact that he’s not freaking out that has me believe he thinks he’s covered all his bases. He thinks he has.

I think FD and legal team are just counting on the “no body. no crime.” While it’s hard to prosecute a murder without a body (many have been successfully prosecuted btw) I would bet my favorite hair spray that no other case will have this much evidence in the form of video etc...

Even jurors devoid of common sense will be left to look at thousands of images and clips and be staring at the defense wondering why they don’t have their own footage to counteract all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021