Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with you that the EE portion of this overall narrative is so very impt. But its also a complicated to explain story and the timing for tonights episode probably wouldn't have allowed it given the volume of the other components that needed to be in the episode.

IMO there was enough information for 2 episodes now and for whatever reason Dateline just wanted to do 1 episode now. Its a very tough balancing act and its also driven by who exactly the Dateline viewer is and what they find interesting and not IMO. Dateline had a huge amt of ground to cover and a relatively short amt of time to do it. I'm not defending the cut they chose to go with but just trying to explain the many challenges the producers faced to present their show tonight.

I think if you polled us all here we would all have differing views as to what the best 'cut' for the show would have been. Its a tough call for producers and its made even tougher because the investigation is ongoing and there is no JD body and no murder charges for FD and MT and the overall story is multi dimensional and complicated.

But the challenge Dateline had tonight IMO was enormous for a first episode on very complicated case. The Producers had to sift through a mountain of info that we have been discussing on WS in 20 threads or so! Its crazy hard and my guess is that they had the entire episode done or in final editing and the 2nd AW dropped and then they had to scramble big time.

My guess is that the most recent AW resulted in them refocusing the FD comments or possibly reediting them substantially and ditto for No Case Norm. I do think Bowman was smart to bow MT out of the show but my guess is that decision was taken out of his hands by the State.

I cannot proclaim my respect and admiration for Family Spokesperson Luft enough as I thought her tone and demeanor was absolutely 'pitch perfect'. I thought she was a good counterbalance to Pattis and I'm glad the producers shared some of the outrage that the friends and family of JD have endured through this Pattisville display!

Balancing all this commentary and presenting some kind of cohesive narrative given what was in the most recent AW was a challenge and a big one I think. It probably would have made sense to split the episode in 2 and I question why they didn't do this as they certainly had enough material. But my guess is that another episode will be coming soon!

MOO

At the end of the day, the show is a revenue stream for the network.

I love the two hour episodes about cases I don’t know much about, but only when they have a conclusion.

I think all of us would have loved this to be two hours, but I don’t think the rest of the American public would feel that way.

I have zero doubt that we’ll get our wish when all of this is over, and by then, Norm’s grandstanding nonsense will be a moot point.

I’ll bet he’s already steaming that he only for a few minutes of airtime tonight, and that anger will only grow when he watches it for the third and fourth time.

Because if I know Norm like I think I know Norm, he has all his interviews playing on a perpetual loop in his office.

Somewhere above, it was noted that FD said he was “enamored” by MT. I hope she heard that because that sounds to me like the term of someone who wants to blame the other person for “bewitching” him or her—like he’s about to put all the blame on MT. I’m not an MT fan but if she has any sense, she’ll heed that warning from him and start telling what she knows. MOO.
I need to watch that again as I thought he was professing his love for her publicly as she watched adoringly from the Avon hotel!

At the end of the day, the show is a revenue stream for the network.

I love the two hour episodes, but only when they have a conclusion.

I think all of us would have loved this to be two hours, but I don’t think the rest of the American public would feel that way.

I have zero doubt that we’ll get our wish when all of this is over, and by then, Norm’s grandstanding nonsense will be a moot point.

I’ll bet he’s already steaming that he only for a few minutes of airtime tonight, and that anger will only grow when he watches it for the third and fourth time.

Because if I know Norm like I think I know Norm, he has all his interviews playing on a perpetual loop in his office.
...or at least a loop in his head.

Me neither! I say NCPD just starts doing late night raids at all the properties just to see if FD reacts to anything. Just to see.

Bodies are so tough to find. Especially when there is this level of planning involved. And while FD did not account for a messy crime scene he definitely accounted for the fact he would kill JD and once she was dead he had a plan for her remains. Jmo ofcourse. But this whole crime was so planned. I have no doubt he took her back to Farmington which was my original theory in the Tacoma. The attorney of the EE was interviewed by the Stamford Advocate and he thought (Urso) her remains were disposed of near or in NC from the AW details.

I wish I knew. One thing is for sure FD knows. If she was in those trashbags which is still really risky then she’s lost forever. Won’t be found and no remains to be buried. But if not I say hit every FORE Group property with a vengeance at daylight. Too bad us regular citizens can’t search.
BBM: Here is what I am currently stuck on. If the Fudge knife was indeed the murder weapon, then FD knew ahead of time it would be messy in JDs garage. Using a knife enough to kill someone will certainly require significant cleanup in order to be obscured and he would have to know it would be bloody and a challenge for removal and cleanup. So did FD bring along significant cleanup materials in his handy little camelback pack he has with him at all times, or just count on using what JD had on hand? He did spend a fair amount of time at her house assuming he killed her pretty quickly once she arrived home 8:05 (when LE thinks he was “laying in wait”) and he didn't leave until 10:25. But we know he was concerned about his DNA being found there so he would have had to have been very careful about where he was in her house and what he used of hers to cleanup.

If he killed her in what he planned would be a “clean” manner but she fought back and FD didn’t expect so much blood, then the Fudge knife would have been used later, in Farmington most likely, for a more macabre task. Earlier I posted about the Annie Le case and how she was strangled but fought back and left blood spatter (described in detail) on the wall and stains on the floor and sink even though it was a strangulation. So blood stains like they were described in JD garage don’t necessarily mean the knife was used there.

Bloodstain analysis has gotten really good these days with computer assisted analysis so different spatter patterns and stains can give a lot of information about the cause of death which LE likely has subjected the garage evidence to.

DA in the HC (where the Fudge knife info was reported) has been lazy lately and published typos and seems to at times be captured by the spell of the mesmerizing ponytailed hawker, and that’s the only place I’ve seen that LE thinks the Fudge hunting knife is the “murder weapon”. Taking it with a grain of salt until I see that confirmed, that LE thinks the knife was used to kill her rather than just used in the crime at some point.

MOO.

I was pleasantly surprised. As expected, we didn’t learn anything new.

They crammed quite a lot into that hour, and it was good in bringing people up to speed on this case.

I expected Norm and Fotis to actually make some PR ground here, but the way this was presented didn’t lend itself to that.

They also didn’t get much tv time.

At best it was a wash for them.

People are going to watch this and come away with the feeling that many of us (familiar with this case) already have.

He killed his wife, and it’s just a matter of time until he’s charged.

I have a couple friends here in AZ that weren’t following the case, but were aware of it because I had mentioned it to them weeks ago.

I hadn’t given them very much detail. I was actually looking to see if they knew enough to discuss it. They didn’t.

Today, I asked both of them to watch Dateline and tell me what they thought.

It was on at 9:00p here and it’s now 10:15p. I’ve received texts from both of them. One text was very brief and the other one asked me a lot of good questions that weren’t answered in the program.

But both had the message:
“WTF!?! Of course the husband did it. And his girlfriend helped! What else are LE waiting for?”

Although, like @MassGuy said, WE didn’t learn anything new.... but I thought it was very good coverage and reporting for those who didn’t know much about the case, if at all.

Last edited:

HaHa!

I think you have just come up with a new level of HELL!

NON STOP STORMING NORMAN on perpetual loop in his office!

I cannot even hear the phrase "Exclusive Interview with Norm Pattis" anymore without thinking that this should be THE drinking game on campus this semester as can you imagine the total number of shots that folks would be drinking!?!?! Well, until the GAG order happens that is!

You are right that No Case Norm was a true bit player tonight. But I can't help but think that they couldn't use his usual schtick with "Gone Girl" and "Revenge Suicide" etc. and have it easily work with the Luft commentary about who JD is/was as a person and mother. I do think the Producers tried to give a sense of JD and explain how important her children were to her and why the missing or leaving narrative simply fails as that is simply not who she was as a person.

MOO

I have a couple friends here in AZ that weren’t following the case, but were aware of it because I had mentioned it to them weeks ago.

I hadn’t given them very much detail. I was actually looking to see if they knew enough to discuss it. They didn’t.

Today, I asked both of them to watch Dateline and tell me what they thought.

It was on at 9:00p here and it’s now 10:15p. I’ve received texts from both of them. One text was very brief and the other one asked me a lot of good questions that weren’t given in the program.

But both had the message:
“WTF!?! Of course the husband did it. And his girlfriend helped! What else are LE waiting for?”

Although, like @MassGuy said, WE didn’t learn anything new.... but I thought it was very good coverage and reporting for those who didn’t know much about the case, if at all.

And that’s how you know that Norm and FD failed.

If people who were unfamiliar with the case were unswayed with what they had to say, then they didn’t achieve a damn thing.

The taxes on this home ($31,325/year)are nearly what I make in a year...holy crap! moo
IMO the best way to "cleanse" the house is to let it go to foreclosure.
@enelram, exactly! My concern is that FD has stacked the mortgages (3) and the trade claims (6 last time I looked at NC Town Hall records) that given our estimate of selling price based on $/SF for NC and $1.5 purchase price (not sure this is real either) that I wonder if there will be anything left for the GF attachment?
Interestingly, a search of 61 Sturbridge Hill on www.cttaxsales.com pulls up a fairly recent tax auction in 2014. Auction was held at Waveny House actually, proceeds going to the Estate of Winifred Ott Osborn, daughter of Charles Ott, retired Pepperidge Farm engineer. The house was torn down in order to sell a FORE new build at almost three times the 2017 purchase price of $1.5 million. IMO, why not let the property run through the State's hands again, via tax foreclosure, as a kind of physical and spiritual cleansing? Funds should NOT pass through FD's hands. Nor through FD's attorneys' accounts. Not even a 1% deposit. Can we really trust any business associate of FD? I'm looking at you Mawhinney. And your "I can't find the moving box" partner. Let's give the community some sort of peace of mind about that house and let the State and the FBI do a thorough search, including tearing up the freshly laid down sod. GF would be out the lien amount as would the honest tradesmen, the banks and any FD "benefactors". Come to think about it, the bank with a first mortgage is probably paying the property taxes, not FD. Peoples Bank? Employer of shady bank officer SM? MOO.

Last edited:
Well this counters imo FDs assertions on Dateline that things were not at all contentious or scary between FD and JD.

Sorry if this has been already mentioned or posted. I try to read as much at night as possible but can’t ever get caught up.

Movers recall interactions with Fotis & Jennifer Dulos at time of divorce

“It was obvious that she was going through a lot. She was departing from her husband. She was leaving the house,” said Jeffrey Bunch, the VP of Daley Moving & Storage.
“She was scared. She was absolutely scared,” recalled Gina.

Jennifer’s move that was rescheduled four times.

“We would actually go down there and we weren’t allowed in by her husband. He wouldn’t let the gentlemen in the house.” Said Jeffrey.

On the day the move finally happened, Jennifer asked the movers to show up incognito.“

—————————————-
Yes I absolutely know that things had softened on JDs part closer to the time of her disappearance but this is just one more instance of FD being caught in a lie and this narrative that he has running like it was just a normal marriage that just fell apart and he wished JD no ill will.

What possible motivation would the movers have to lie? We know why FD would because he’s already been branded an adulterous mooch by his own doing. One with admittedly shady finances and shady people around him.

Sorry if has been already posted but it’s just yet one more lie in the ever false narrative FD and company keep spinning.

At least you have a life, JD does not. And you’ve made the rest of your 5 kids’ lives a mess forever. None of them had the interest or desire for their lives to be or end the way they did either.
Be thankful for the mess you currently have because your life is bound to be even more of a mess once you’re in prison. After all, you know what you did do and what you didn’t do.
Me, me, me, my, I .

We’ve seen this before, from Drew Peterson to Patrick Frazee.

It’s like these guys think “no body, no case.”

That’s not how it works though.
And don’t forget two other “perfect liars” who spoke to reporters on tv shows covering their cases, prior to Drew Peterson: Scott Peterson and IMO Patsy Ramsey.

Come on! Not only is is 'confident and gregarious' but FD is NOT A PSYCHOPATH! I really wonder if FD lives in a perpetual state of delusion? Is such a thing possible? I'm really wondering about his mental state now.

I was waiting for another, "I'm not a monster" comment tonight and kept wishing for him to bring up the psych report.

But sadly it was not to be!

I wonder if it was on the tape they shot!

MOO
It’s called malignant narcissist. He’s not a psychopath . He’s is also a sociopath. Much different than a psychopath. I just recently worked with a narcissist. It was hell. You can never get them to focus on anything but themselves. They really do have a lot of people fooled though.

Well this counters imo FDs assertions on Dateline that things were not at all contentious or scary between FD and JD.

Sorry if this has been already mentioned or posted. I try to read as much at night as possible but can’t ever get caught up.

Movers recall interactions with Fotis & Jennifer Dulos at time of divorce

“It was obvious that she was going through a lot. She was departing from her husband. She was leaving the house,” said Jeffrey Bunch, the VP of Daley Moving & Storage.
“She was scared. She was absolutely scared,” recalled Gina.

Jennifer’s move that was rescheduled four times.

“We would actually go down there and we weren’t allowed in by her husband. He wouldn’t let the gentlemen in the house.” Said Jeffrey.

On the day the move finally happened, Jennifer asked the movers to show up incognito.“

—————————————-
Yes I absolutely know that things had softened on JDs part closer to the time of her disappearance but this is just one more instance of FD being caught in a lie and this narrative that he has running like it was just a normal marriage that just fell apart and he wished JD no ill will.

What possible motivation would the movers have to lie? We know why FD would because he’s already been branded an adulterous mooch by his own doing. One with admittedly shady finances and shady people around him.

Sorry if has been already posted but it’s just yet one more lie in the ever false narrative FD and company keep spinning.
If things really had softened between Jennifer and FD (and I'm not convinced they had) it could only be because he wanted her guard to be down.

He's not the first murdering husband to pull that stunt as we've all seen from past crimes.

Bc they know all about communicating off the radar. There are apps. that leave no trails. Dark web. Really weird stuff.
That's about all I can tell you bc I don’t know. There are piles of ways to communicate incognito. I think some of the discussion about FD contacting his two oldest children talked about specific ways to get around no contact order. And leave no trail.
At that age, they are absolute geniuses with technology. I’m happy to be able to text and include a picture.
Sorry I can’t be more helpful.

Mathewson has bigger ambitions for the secrecy changes, too. He hopes they can foster more tools that allow untraceable, private communication, like Ricochet and the Tor-based filesharing application Onionshare. Those apps automatically create Tor hidden services on their users’ machines for private communications, so preventing anyone from discovering those private Tor instances will make similar apps easier to build and more secure. "It’s these things that are using hidden services as a building block that are going to get far stronger, with much more privacy than they had before," says Mathewson.

More here: The Darknet Is Evolving To Offer More Secrecy Than Ever

Also, I learned not too long ago (maybe even here, lol!), that purportedly one of the highest instances of online relationship cheating/hard core *advertiser censored* perusal, takes place through folks using browser apps on their gaming consoles (Playstation, etc.). These are traceable, but the average layperson doesn't think to look at these devices' browsers.

It’s called malignant narcissist. He’s not a psychopath . He’s is also a sociopath. Much different than a psychopath. I just recently worked with a narcissist. It was hell. You can never get them to focus on anything but themselves. They really do have a lot of people fooled though.
May I speak for Afitzy (since I'm still up and she's not) and say that's been a big joke around here since FD was recently pronounced "Not a Psychopath" by you-know-who. We're all good with Malignant Narcissist or Murdering Fool.

I feel for you working with a narcissist. I have a couple in my family. One has people fooled; one, not so much. It's not fun, is it? One is a psychiatrist. Scary, huh?

Last edited:
It is ALWAYS, ALWAYS about him. Unbelievable. MOO.
He sounds just like a woman I worked with, She had EVERYONE fooled except me. I told her I had her number once and from then on she completely avoided me and that was good. For others, these types of people are emotional vampires. And they love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member