Still Missing MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check any of the links later today loreet. Although when I checked parts I missed yesterday all I could find was Dani's Mom and her BFF's testimony. There may have been more later in the day as I didn't check.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a link to this AM’s proceedings? Thank you in advance!

The 1st degree/felony murder preliminary hearings I remember — Jeffrey Willis in Muskegon County and Jordan McClanahan in Oakland County — didn’t have too much ‘extra’ commentary from the judges, though their decisions were given sound reasoning. I would also like to see some expression on FG’s face — some fear.

It seems like those trials were about 6 months after the preliminary hearings were held.
Here you go!

Since I can't see this prelim hearing - can someone tell "who" was testifying today? and will they be continuing this tomorrow?

TIA! :)

Will be done today Niner. Also had handwriting analysis. Person looked at handwriting samples police obtained before he was named a suspect and then samples provided after. They had him write same words as seen on the card when Dani received flowers (from an admirer) matched FG's handwriting according to expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects