GUILTY GUILTY OF ABUSE OF A CORPSE ONLY OH - Annabelle Richardson, newborn, found in grave 7 May 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JanetElaine

Reaction score
I thought there would be a thread on this one already, but didn't find it. bbm

"[FONT=&amp]18-year-old Brooke “Skylar” Richardson gave birth to a full-term baby in May. Just a few hours later, that infant was killed, burned and buried in Richardson’s backyard, Warren County Prosecutor Dave Fornshell says."[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

"[/FONT][FONT=&amp]The cheerleader from a family “obsessed” with outward appearances was indicted Friday on charges including aggravated murder, involuntary manslaughter and tampering with evidence. The charges come after investigators discovered the charred, decomposing remains of the baby on July 14."[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

"[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“I think the evidence supports that Skylar and her family, particularly her mother, were pretty obsessed with external appearances and how she appeared to the outside world,” Fornshell said when asked about a motive."

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/36...e-in-death-of-infant-found-buried-in-backyard

How... just how. I will never understand. Rest in peace, little one. I hope all involved in this will face the harshest lawful consequences. Ohio does have the Safe Haven Law... she had options.

14446754_G.jpg

(photo Warren County Jail).

Thread #2 - OH - Annabelle Richardson, newborn, found in shallow grave, Carlisle, 7 May 2017 #2

Last edited by a moderator:
Lauren Pack@LPack JN
Judge Oda's Bailiff Bill Mullins has again warned those in the gallery about a "running commentary" while court is in session. Says Oda will not be tolerant today. Violators will be ejected from the courtroom, "and he won't be nice," Mullins said
@journalnews

#SkylarRichardson - Christopher Curry - Skylar's high school English teacher is up first today. He's another witness that has asked o not be shown on camera.

Cathy Russon on Twitter

Attachments

• 0961FBA6-76AF-40B8-AF63-3576A2101BF2.jpeg
    0961FBA6-76AF-40B8-AF63-3576A2101BF2.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 20
during the pre-trial video (no audio) this morning, I was troubled by her giggly affect. It was very different than how she appears during trial. First time I have been able to see that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member