MI MI - Carolyn, 24, & Mark Martin, 2, Madison Heights, 31 Aug 1981

You should write to Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel. The State can claim jurisdiction in any murder case. She recently took over the unsolved disappearance of Danielle Stislicki and charged the suspect with premeditated murder. If this disappearance occurred today, Kziran would undoubtedly be charged with murder.
I have drafted a letter to The Attorney General Dana Nessel and could use a extra set of eyes to review the letter before I submit it.

Ty, may the investigator currently assigned to this case get the answers your family deserves, followed quickly by justice.

I believe that the iron fist in the velvet glove is called for here!
I couldn't agree more. And thank you so much for your kind words. I am hopeful that justice for Carolyn Sue and Mark Steven will come soon.

That has been my question for years. I sent a folder certified mail to the I.N.S Detroit with information and court documents, the initial missing persons report along with his 1982 police interview statement that verified that Harry used four different names, and claimed on his immigration application, that he had no children. I never heard back from them. To be quite honest, it blows my mind that nothing is sticking to this crook. He showed up for his 1982 interview with MHPD with his attorney and declined to take the polygraph test that LE offered. After that he walked. He sold his car, disposed of my sisters and Markie’s belongings at a Salvation Army donation station even though he was just 20 minutes away from my parents house in Hazel Park. I makes no sense.

i just saw this case while checking up on some of my other cases interesting is that your sister ex is of Armenian descent i recognized the last name as that is a common Armenian last name in various parts of the usa. i am half Armenian myself i am from ct but i know Detroit and Michigan have a really large Armenian community. my great grandparents when they came to the usa first settled in Detroit before moving east to the new England area

what im trying to say is armenians stick together im wondering if he told some of his armenian friends family and they wont speak up because they are protecting him

i just saw this case while checking up on some of my other cases interesting is that your sister ex is of Armenian descent i recognized the last name as that is a common Armenian last name in various parts of the usa. i am half Armenian myself i am from ct but i know Detroit and Michigan have a really large Armenian community. my great grandparents when they came to the usa first settled in Detroit before moving east to the new England area

what im trying to say is armenians stick together im wondering if he told some of his armenian friends family and they wont speak up because they are protecting him
Thank you for your comment. Yes, we believe that the family knows something and are protecting him. I have asked the State Attorney General to look at the case and take over jurisdiction.

Hello @Ty Martin ! So glad you joined us at WS and I hope people will be able to help you in your search for your sister and nephew.

As for her and my nephews belongings, they were disposed of on the same day after leaving my parents home.

Well if this isn't a dead give away I don't know what is! I'm stumped the investigators didn't latch on to it immediately. Surely Carolyn would not have left the car and then given away all her belongings herself? It makes no sense. Have you discussed this point with the current investigators? How did the boyfriend explain this in the initial interview?

Hello @Ty Martin ! So glad you joined us at WS and I hope people will be able to help you in your search for your sister and nephew.

Well if this isn't a dead give away I don't know what is! I'm stumped the investigators didn't latch on to it immediately. Surely Carolyn would not have left the car and then given away all her belongings herself? It makes no sense. Have you discussed this point with the current investigators? How did the boyfriend explain this in the initial interview?
I strongly suspect that Mark and Carolyn were killed before the items were disposed of, and probably immediately after the two were picked up at Carolyn's parents' house—possibly within minutes.

That has been my question for years. I sent a folder certified mail to the I.N.S Detroit with information and court documents, the initial missing persons report along with his 1982 police interview statement that verified that Harry used four different names, and claimed on his immigration application, that he had no children. I never heard back from them. To be quite honest, it blows my mind that nothing is sticking to this crook. He showed up for his 1982 interview with MHPD with his attorney and declined to take the polygraph test that LE offered. After that he walked. He sold his car, disposed of my sisters and Markie’s belongings at a Salvation Army donation station even though he was just 20 minutes away from my parents house in Hazel Park. I makes no sense.

This blows my mind. Why wasn't your sister and nephew's disappearance taken seriously in 81? Since he was the father the only reason to not report his child as missing or kidnapped is if he knew what happened. This shouldn't be some myster,y it's pretty clear what happened. I don't understand why he was given so much leeway.
Does he run a jewelry store?

This blows my mind. Why wasn't your sister and nephew's disappearance taken seriously in 81? Since he was the father the only reason to not report his child as missing or kidnapped is if he knew what happened. This shouldn't be some myster,y it's pretty clear what happened. I don't understand why he was given so much leeway.
It looks like he and his wife own Grand Jewelers in Grand Blanc.
Grand Jewelers | Grand Blanc, Michigan

I strongly suspect that Mark and Carolyn were killed before the items were disposed of, and probably immediately after the two were picked up at Carolyn's parents' house—possibly within minutes.

Yes exactly what I suspect too. But apparently the initial investigators did not? I would like to know if they asked him about the donated belongings of Carolyn and Mark and what his response was. He had a line prepared for all the cash he had withdrawn so I would assume he had an answer ready if questions regarding their belongings were posed to him. Must have sounded fishy though. Or he was never asked. Or his lawyer put a stop to it? This really bothers me.

All moo.

You are on point. I have been asking the same questions for the past 37 years. I just don’t get it. Why hasn’t LE asked him why he hasn’t shown any interest in his own sons disappearance. Simple question.

Thank you for your comment. When Harry was asked by LE to come in and speak with them, he brought an attorney with him and of course fabricated a story that he has changed about as many times as he has changed his name. He opted out of taking a polygraph test for fear of poor results because he said he was nervous. I have written the State Attorney General and asked that her office take over jurisdiction and properly investigate this case and give it the attention it deserves.

Yes exactly what I suspect too. But apparently the initial investigators did not? I would like to know if they asked him about the donated belongings of Carolyn and Mark and what his response was. He had a line prepared for all the cash he had withdrawn so I would assume he had an answer ready if questions regarding their belongings were posed to him. Must have sounded fishy though. Or he was never asked. Or his lawyer put a stop to it? This really bothers me.

All moo.
Thank you for your comment. The investigating detectives asked him to come in to answer a few questions. Harry brought his attorney with him and basically told him that he didn’t need to answer some of the questions. He also declined to take a polygraph test. LE showed absolutely zero interest in my sisters and nephew’s case. In twenty eight years the file consisted of eleven pages and they had closed the case without ever notifying us. Shameful.

I believe that something was definitely planned to get rid of Carolyn and Mark, for the original plan to change within minutes of leaving the Madison heights house. I don’t think that he did this on his own. I believe he had help and that Carolyn and Mark never made it out of Michigan.

I truly believe that his family knows.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back