GUILTY GUILTY OF ABUSE OF A CORPSE ONLY OH - Annabelle Richardson, newborn, found in grave 7 May 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now they are arguing about a state fire marshal's report saying no accelerants at the scene. Rittgers wants it as part of the record but State objects b/c it hasn't been authenticated @Local12 #SkylarRichardson

Angenette Levy on Twitter

We are in an hour break waiting for the final witness in the #SkylarRichardson trial. They are going through exhibits. Knippen wants the entire email exchanges between him and Dr. Murray excluded.

BJBethelWDTN on Twitter

ok if her brother could hear her from his bedroom when she would throw up in the bathroom how come he couldn't hear her having a baby???

Brother testified he could hear her getting sick but never asked questions -- wanted her to be happy.

Turns up TV, blocks it out -- he's accustomed to hearing her grunt, purge. And BSR probably knows how to mask to noise. Likely turns on bathroom fan, runs water, etc..

If he heard BSR in the bathroom (giving birth), he probably did the same.

Last edited:
Turns up TV, blocks it out -- he's accustomed to hearing her grunt, purge. And BSR probably knows how to mask to noise. Likely turns on bathroom fan, runs water, etc..

Brother testified he could hear her getting sick but never asked questions -- wanted her to be happy.

So he could hear her getting sick but not having a baby?

I believe she knew what the consequences she "thought" would be if anyone found out, so she silenced both herself and the baby. She could control both. Herself, by just keeping quiet, although I don't see how. The baby, by covering her mouth and making sure she made NO noise, and that's how she died sadly.

I believe she knew what the consequences she "thought" would be if anyone found out, so she silenced both herself and the baby. She could control both. Herself, by just keeping quiet, although I don't see how. The baby, by covering her mouth and making sure she made NO noise, and that's how she died sadly.

Either that or she drowned her

I guess I used the wrong word. Strike "coerced" and add... I believe LE put words in the mouth of a damaged girl.

With an immature, emotionally and psychologically damaged girl... It doesn't actually take much force at all to get what you want.

^^bbm

Not even defense expert saying BSR was "coerced." More like Detective tried to convince or implant a memory-- but not coerce her.

co·erce

/kōˈərs/
verb
past tense: coerced; past participle: coerced
  1. persuade (an unwilling person) to do something by using force or threats.
    "they were coerced into silence"
    synonyms: pressure, pressurize, bring pressure to bear on, use pressure on, put pressure on, constrain, lean on, press, push; More
    • obtain (something) by using force or threats.
      "their confessions were allegedly coerced by torture"
bbm

From Oxford

I guess I used the wrong word. Strike "coerced" and add... I believe LE put words in the mouth of a damaged girl.

With an immature, emotionally and psychologically damaged girl... It doesn't actually take much force at all to get what you want.

They didn't put anything in her mouth.

They didn't force her, they didn't threaten her

Seems like a family trait. Even the extended family.

It's incredible. Someone earlier (sorry, I forget who) posted about how Dad's biggest regret was that he didn't get babygirl a lawyer for that 2nd interview, and wondered how that couldn't have been considered, how could legal advice not been sought?

All I could think was that they took the typical approach to uncomfortable things - turn away and acted like the issue would just fade into nothingness.

I still don't think her family dynamics mitigate her actions but I can't deny, they are painfully dysfunctional.

I am just now catching up and would like to ask a question. What Personality Disorder does Skylar have? I either missed it or it was never posted in a Tweet. tia

I don’t think it was ever said what exactly her personality disorder is?

A psychologist testified on Wednesday that Brooke Skylar Richardson has a personality disorder that predisposes her to submit to people in authority. He also said Richardson told him was was sexually abused when she was a girl. bit.ly/2lJaybo @WCPO

Dr. Stuart Bassman said Richardson, who is on trial for the 2017 death of her newborn daughter, has been vulnerable to being taken advantage of since she was 12 years old, when a boy she “looked up to” sexually abused her.

Skylar shared with me, when she was 12 or so, she was having insecurity about her appearance, whether she would be liked, whether she would be accepted, typical behavior …

Abby Anstead on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member