GUILTY GUILTY OF ABUSE OF A CORPSE ONLY OH - Annabelle Richardson, newborn, found in grave 7 May 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this has anything to do with mommy not being in the courtroom to support her daughter. Her image and all that, plus her disappointment in Skylar. jmo

Yes -- been wondering the same. (We know she was initially under subpoenaed but I believe it was probably lifted when State rested).

Was KR also absent today?

Her son testified mom is paranoid -- she thinks she's being watched, followed -- maybe she was told it was in her best interest (mental health) to stay outside the courtroom.

Not coerced at all.

Professor Alan Hirsch, defense witness, testified to the same points written below. (From an article on the Reid technique):

“Years ago, my colleague (Larry Wrightsman) and I identified two types of false confessions that come from police interrogation. One we called coerced-compliant false confessions. These are cases, like the Central Park jogger case, where innocent people, who know they are innocent become so stressed, so broken down, and so confused as to what their best means of escape is that they confess fully knowing they’re innocent. In these cases they typically recant the confession almost immediately as soon as the pressure of the situation is lifted.

The other type of confession is what we called coerced-internalized false confessions, and these are the cases where individuals actually come to believe in their own guilt as a function of the lies and their own suggestibility.”

thepsychreport.com/conversations/coerced-to-confess-the-psychology-of-false-confessions/

please jury find her guilty of something, anything. don't let her walk free without any consequences for her actions. she didn't want her baby and got rid of it. sometimes things are just that simple

Last edited:
Professor Alan Hirsch, defense witness, testified to the same points written below. (From an article on the Reid technique):

“Years ago, my colleague (Larry Wrightsman) and I identified two types of false confessions that come from police interrogation. One we called coerced-compliant false confessions. These are cases, like the Central Park jogger case, where innocent people, who know they are innocent become so stressed, so broken down, and so confused as to what their best means of escape is that they confess fully knowing they’re innocent. In these cases they typically recant the confession almost immediately as soon as the pressure of the situation is lifted.

The other type of confession is what we called coerced-internalized false confessions, and these are the cases where individuals actually come to believe in their own guilt as a function of the lies and their own suggestibility.”

thepsychreport.com/conversations/coerced-to-confess-the-psychology-of-false-confessions/

We will agree to disagree

Ok. I read my dsm. The big one. This would say she has trouble making her own decisions and is plagued with self doubt..

She made some pretty big decisions on her own if you ask me.

Did she really make big decisions? I see it as she didn't make any decisions on her own. She just lived in denial and fear. The only big decision she made (imo) was to bury her baby.

Interesting h

Did she really make big decisions? I see it as she didn't make any decisions on her own. She just lived in denial and fear. The only big decision she made (imo) was to bury her baby.

It’s really easy to see her as a victim. But pathologically
She made the decision NOT tell anyone she was pregnant
She made the decision NOT to get help with her situation
She made the decision to bury the baby and NOT tell anyone about it
She made the decision NOT to get help after either and you can’t blame that on crazy hormones.

Her inaction IS a decision
Let’s say the baby was born and couldn’t breathe and all she has to do was suck the airway clean....
that inaction is a decision to let it die. Is it murder?? Is me letting someone drown murder when I have the capacity to help??

Dependent PD & Borderline PD Can and do coexist , it’s all part of the same thing imo. I think it all applies to her and her mom etc & I’m glad some awareness is being brought out on a case with so many eyes on it.

That said, a Personality Disorder doesn’t shield you from consequences. It helps other “understand” better , but she might still very well be in need of a “vacation”.

Also for those who see the “Mommy Dearest” type comparisons which imo are valid, another PD to keep on your radar is Obsessive Compulsive PERSONALITY Disorder. This can and often does coexist with the aforementioned labels as well.

I mean being borderline lends its self to having dependent personality traits but you can’t have both. The differential even mutually excludes them.

You can be dependent personality disorder with borderline traits.

So it all does mesh. I’m not a psychiatrist though I’m just a licensed social worker and I always defer to the person with the higher license in diagnostic decisions.

JMO. It’s all subjective anyway.

That would be dependent personality disorder I believe. I think he did say that as well.

Dependent Personality Disorder

I cannot recall hearing a specific name for the “mental disorder” he referred to (Dr. Bassman), however the descriptions do sound like dependent personality disorder. Cannot find anything more specific in any articles posted so far.

I cannot recall hearing a specific name for the “mental disorder” he referred to (Dr. Bassman), however the descriptions do sound like dependent personality disorder. Cannot find anything more specific in any articles posted so far.

Weren't they specifically named somewhere in the highlighted twitter messages @osu posted? Unless you were looking for a source of the dx before today's testimony...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member