GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Moorer was transported to the Horry County Jail today. She may testify. During Tammy's trial, Sidney was transported but he was never called. #SidneyMoorer #HeatherElvis https://wpde.com/news/local/tammy-moorer-is-back-in-horry-county …

EENrhvqUEAAck-G.png

I'm still so surprised that SM did not make a plea deal with the State. He is very liable to receive the exact sentence as TM and if he made a deal, the sentence would be less. Since the two of them committed the crime together, it's more likely that the jury will find the same verdict as TM.

can she put on anymore dark eyeliner???? I thought there was no makeup in prison except for using 'other things' for it? those are some rock concert eyes there... maybe she thinks she'll see her Rock Star BF in the courtroom... hee hee hee

Thanks for all the posts and the links to the live feeds. I follow as I can. It is just so sad to go through this trial again. I can only imagine how Heather's family must feel. I watched Bri's testimony, and oh, how heartbreaking that last call--with Heather crying hysterically, and Bri telling her not to go meet SM. I remember years ago when they were charged with kidnapping, and part of the kidnapping charge has to do with luring the victim out. I think Nancy honed in on that in the closing argument in TM's trial. The calculation and premeditation--poor Heather, she didn't have a chance against these two.

I do wonder if SM's cousin D will testify again about that photograph. I don't care how many crimes he's committed--he saw what he saw. The fact that SM had that photo (why? proof to TM that Heather was gone?) and would show it to anyone is so cold blooded. If the defense is that he had nothing to do with it, or was controlled by TM, that photograph blows that defense out of the water. IMO.

Thanks for all the posts and the links to the live feeds. I follow as I can. It is just so sad to go through this trial again. I can only imagine how Heather's family must feel. I watched Bri's testimony, and oh, how heartbreaking that last call--with Heather crying hysterically, and Bri telling her not to go meet SM. I remember years ago when they were charged with kidnapping, and part of the kidnapping charge has to do with luring the victim out. I think Nancy honed in on that in the closing argument in TM's trial. The calculation and premeditation--poor Heather, she didn't have a chance against these two.

I do wonder if SM's cousin D will testify again about that photograph. I don't care how many crimes he's committed--he saw what he saw. The fact that SM had that photo (why? proof to TM that Heather was gone?) and would show it to anyone is so cold blooded. If the defense is that he had nothing to do with it, or was controlled by TM, that photograph blows that defense out of the water. IMO.

(bbm)

She also honed in on it when she asked Bri (yesterday) "Did you tell Heather not to go out and meet Jeremy?" "No." "Did you tell Heather not to go out and meet Stephen?" "No." "Did you tell Heather not to go out and meet Sidney Moorer?" "YES."

(Not sure if I had the first two names right...)

I loved that in the redirect (after defense cross) with the cell expert Livesay got in that the reason they didn't use GPS in tracking Sidney's movements is because he deleted his Google account on Dec. 25, 2013. The defense had hammered on the lack of specifics as to where the phone was, again and again. Walked right into that they did.

She also asked the harder hitting questions on redirect after telling the judge and jury she had just one or two questions which caused laughter after she went on and on. The strategy is a good one for a jury-- think it is almost done, hard hitting questions, a little bit of levity---and they will hear you loud and clear.

The strategy is a good one for a jury-- think it is almost done, hard hitting questions, a little bit of levity---and they will hear you loud and clear.

Good point. Especially at the end of the day after a long and tedious testimony (no offense to the witness).

Good point. Especially at the end of the day after a long and tedious testimony (no offense to the witness).
Even the judge was chuckling before he explained to the jury about the tension and seriousness of the trial and the need for some laughter/light moments. It was kind of touching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46