DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe PS :p

Seriously, makes you wonder.
:D

Seriously now, his son?

‘From his house directly opposite William’s grandmother’s former home, an elderly man named Paul (surname withheld for privacy reasons) and his son, Sean, have watched long-time friends and neighbours slowly drift away from Benaroon Drive.’

Nocookies
William Tyrrell: fear in Kendall where little boy disappeared
3 September 2016

Last edited:
New photos of William Tyrrell released five years after disappearance

On the fifth anniversary of William Tyrrell's disappearance, the NSW Coroner has released new photos of the missing boy and the transcript of an interview with a key witness......................
Alongside the photos, a transcript from a 2017 police interview with a witness who claims he was the last person to see William alive was also made public..............

The interview lasted for almost four hours, with the detectives asking Mr Chapman more than 1,600 questions.
At one point, Mr Chapman appeared to forget William's name.
"By the time I looked up and saw Daniel, that's about where the front of the car was," he said.
"Who is Daniel," a detective replied.
"William, sorry … I don't know who I'm even thinking of," Mr Chapman said.

More to come.

Why is it in all MSM that these new photos that have been released lately are of such grainy and poor quality?

One of his final photos (the one where he roars) that we have seen since day one and was taken at the same time as these on the veranda is of excellent quality.

If all taken with same camera / device why are these latest of such poor quality?

Nothing to do with his disappearance just a general question.

Ha we could send the coroner all 46 threads from here, or perhaps we should send it to the new head of the investigation to give him a refresher, thers not much we havent covered in 5 years !

Trust me, I have no doubt that many post would have been copied from here or looked into in the past by LE.

There are some great ideas, theories and discussions here that sometimes LE just have not connected the dots.

I really hope they do consider our thoughts and sleuthing.

You just do not know if something someone here has suggested however how little to us, may be that one thing missing and unnoticed by them

Why is it in all MSM that these new photos that have been released lately are of such grainy and poor quality?

One of his final photos (the one where he roars) that we have seen since day one and was taken at the same time as these on the veranda is of excellent quality.

If all taken with same camera / device why are these latest of such poor quality?

Nothing to do with his disappearance just a general question.
I believe it is because the 'famous' photo was released by police, likely from something sent to them directly by the FPs.. while the ones released by the coroner's office were likely just distributed as/from a photocopied page which comprised part of the brief of evidence?

I believe it is because the 'famous' photo was released by police, likely from something sent to them directly by the FPs.. while the ones released by the coroner's office were likely just distributed as/from a photocopied page which comprised part of the brief of evidence?

Makes perfect sense D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members