Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you are correct. Just putting this language into the thread from the AW1 to avoid more confusion on this topic as it keeps returning for some reason.
View attachment 203891
Thank you for doing that. Just proves how easy it is to get the wrong impression and need to be be careful in a case like this.

What we believe sometimes takes a back seat to where the investigation is and I think that this is one of those times when we talk about murder.

@Chessman your post said that "State Police have said that she/MT is not a suspect in the murder investigation" with no MSM support or quote from the State Police Spokesperson.

I believe this about MT in your OP statement to be factually incorrect based on the statement of LE and what we know in the AWs. MT is presently charged with tampering/hindering. Based on the AW2 I believe that strong arguments could be presented for additional other charges but LE hasn't done this and LE hasn't charged MT with murder OR said that she is NOT A SUSPECT IN A MURDER INVESTIGATION.

There could be a murder investigation going on in the disappearance of JD but LE hasn't called it this yet and JD has not been declared dead. So, there is no murder investigation.

I don't believe anything I've said in this post represents the 'splitting of hairs' as I'm talking simple WS TOS issues.

I am not sure what facts via MSM or LE we have been presented that could lead to a conclusion that "MT is not a suspect in the murder investigation"?

I simply asked for an explanation of your statement and instead you say I am 'splitting hairs" which isn't an answer to the original question IMO.

We don't officially have a murder investigation and as of today neither FD nor MT have been arrested for murder by the CT State Police.

MOO
Oh, shoot, we weren't talking about MT's split ends?:eek:

We certainly haven't seen anything declaring MT is not a suspect and I don't suspect we will.

What we do know is that she's been indicted for tampering twice.....tampering in a pretty nasty way distributing bloody articles.....tampering in a pretty public way caught on video.....and tampering in a pretty premeditated way.

The girl is going down, split ends and all.

What is needed to make it an "official investigation"? I know I have heard pronouncements from various agencies in different cases using that verbiage but is it any more than just a public statement? There is the LE source quoted in the SA saying it is a homicide investigation. The warrants state "serious physical assault" and "body of Jennifer". And anybody arrested for tampering in relation to a homicide investigation is definitely a suspect, IMO. Do police have to hold a press conference to make an investigation "official"? I don't think LE is investigating a disappearance. Not looking for an alive Jennifer but the body of Jennifer as stated in the warrants. Hehehe...splitting hairs again....but if not a homicide investigation, what is being investigated? Please don't hurt me..:(
I don't disagree with you at all, I would NEVER hurt you @BellaVita, and I know the SA link you are referring to using the word homicide.

LE is dancing around the entire issue of using the word murder and even the State Police Spokesperson last Friday didn't even use the word Homicide that I recall.

What I am having an issue with is the statement that "MT is not a suspect in a murder investigation".

We don't know this and OP didn't state a source or link.

MOO MOO

Does the IRS really loan people money? I thought they only took people's money!

I think that meant he got a loan to pay the IRS or negotiated an agreement to pay them something owed. It seems odd and no idea if it’s true but I’ve heard they actually are more helpful than state tax authorities are about making payments, etc. MOO.

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11e9-991d-536198256533/5d704b7b09ca8.pdf.pdf
I have a headache now
I thought the exchanged seats were the backseats but para 16-18 say the blood like substance was on the passenger seat so just to be clear - are we reading the AW to say the Tacoma seats replaced were the front (taken from the Cayenne) and those seats in the Tacoma on 5/24 were held by EE? And subsequently tested and JD dna found? Honestly I thought I had the seat thing figured out ...please correct / clarify - thanks all -JMO

I think it has now been decided that it was the front seats in the Tacoma. I thought it was a seat in the back, too, at first but nope. MOO but that’s been the consensus as we unraveled the various aspects and limiting factors for that type of truck and the Porsche seats. I hope this helps and others concur! Thanks for all you do!

They haven't said its a murder investigation yet. We sadly have some "fake news" on the thread.

Its upsetting to see claims made by @Chessman that the "State Police have said that she/MT is not a suspect in the murder investigation" with no MSM support or quote from the State Police Spokesperson.

State Police last week spoke of the victim/JD in this case in the past tense and this leads me to believe that State Police believe JD to be dead BUT THEY HAVEN'T CALLED THIS INVESTIGATION A MURDER INVESTIGATION YET.

NCPD Chief K. has said that he believes more charges will be filed BUT WE HAVE NO MURDER CHARGES YET.

So @Chessman if we have no murder investigation and no murder charges yet, then as you say, "how can the state police say she/MT was not a suspect in the murder investigation?".

MOO

Good or bad information, things we are glad to hear and things we are not happy about—no matter what it is, I feel strongly that here and in real life, we need credible, reliable, accurate, and verifiable sources if we are to trust and build on that data. MOO—but it is so important. That doesn’t mean we can’t theorize or say what we ourselves think because we can and it’s helpful in the overall effort. It’s just vital here and in the rest of the world especially today that we clearly delineate the difference. If not, we head down that very, very slippery slope of ends justifying the means as we build onto a foundation bound to fail, like building an expensive structure on uncompacted, unsuitable soil. MOO? Yes—and I’m glad we have this boundary line. MOO.

Respectfully disagree.
No.
Once foreclosure takes place, either the bank or any purchaser at the sale becomes the owner. The official conducting the sale signs a deed from themselves, or on behalf of entity, like a sheriff or constable. Or trustee. However CT statutes read.
Once that sale is conducted, asset purchased, money paid to selling agent by purchaser, selling agent signs new deed. House has new deed with new owner. FD no longer is on the current deed, bc the current deed lists the new owner. FD no longer owns the house.

As to bankruptcy, it’s a federal law. Every state is covered by the Bankruptcy Code. Exemptions are provided under either federals in new buyers name. exemption list, or State of CT exemption list.
Automatic stay applies immediately. You are correct.
If he filed for bky protection, he’d have to open up accurate financial records. Or risk federal perjury charges, among other bankruptcy related crimes. FYI. The FBI investigates all bankruptcy fraud.
I would discourage a client in FD’s situation from filing. If he thinks things are a mess now and needs to be straightened out, filing for bankruptcy protection would really make a mess. Way bigger than things stand now.
But I suppose a life sentence in CT vs. federal pen is more appealing to FF. I’d go with feds. Pretty cushy. Just it’s to do time.
Either way, a sorry end to a sorry man’s sorry life. Pathetic. From having it all, to having nothing.
Justice.
IMOO.

This case just keeps spreading into so many areas and technical aspects; it’s like a combination of the Blob and the Hydra—or 10 of them. I cannot imagine how much time it took for FD to get all of this so convoluted and corrupt. He could have worked for good in the world. MOO.

Interesting article from SA about how FD could have gotten from Lapham to Welles with an interactive map of the options:

Jennifer Dulos disappearance: The route Fotis Dulos could have taken from Waveny to Welles Lane

Quotes from article:
"How Fotis Dulos allegedly arrived at his wife’s house at 69 Welles Lane, about three-and-a-half miles away from where police say the Tacoma was parked, remains unclear. The belief is that he either walked, ran or rode a bike to the home, sources close to the investigation said".

"The most likely routes for Fotis Dulos, 52, however, would have taken him down highly trafficked and narrow streets, like Old Stamford Road and Weed Street, which are particularly busy at that time of the day".

"On foot, the quickest route would’ve been down Old Stamford Road to Weed Street, where he could’ve turned on to Indian Waters Drive, a private road ending in a cul-de-sac. From here, he could have cut across woods into the Welles Lane property’s backyard in a total of about 40 minutes".

"The second-quickest route would have been from Old Stamford Road, down Jeliff Mill Road, to Spring Water Lane, which ends about a third of a mile short of Jennifer Dulos’ backyard. This trip, however, would’ve taken close to 50 minutes while walking".

"On Wednesday, around the time Fotis Dulos would have allegedly been walking in the area on May 24, parents and their children could be seen waiting at the end of their driveways for school buses".

"Police have not said whether anyone saw Fotis Dulos along any of these routes that morning or if he was captured on residential security systems along the way. But, based on the latest arrest warrants, police believe he was in New Canaan the morning his wife vanished".

Interesting article from SA about how FD could have gotten from Lapham to Welles with an interactive map of the options:

Jennifer Dulos disappearance: The route Fotis Dulos could have taken from Waveny to Welles Lane

Quotes from article:
"How Fotis Dulos allegedly arrived at his wife’s house at 69 Welles Lane, about three-and-a-half miles away from where police say the Tacoma was parked, remains unclear. The belief is that he either walked, ran or rode a bike to the home, sources close to the investigation said".

"The most likely routes for Fotis Dulos, 52, however, would have taken him down highly trafficked and narrow streets, like Old Stamford Road and Weed Street, which are particularly busy at that time of the day".

"On foot, the quickest route would’ve been down Old Stamford Road to Weed Street, where he could’ve turned on to Indian Waters Drive, a private road ending in a cul-de-sac. From here, he could have cut across woods into the Welles Lane property’s backyard in a total of about 40 minutes".

"The second-quickest route would have been from Old Stamford Road, down Jeliff Mill Road, to Spring Water Lane, which ends about a third of a mile short of Jennifer Dulos’ backyard. This trip, however, would’ve taken close to 50 minutes while walking".

"On Wednesday, around the time Fotis Dulos would have allegedly been walking in the area on May 24, parents and their children could be seen waiting at the end of their driveways for school buses".

"Police have not said whether anyone saw Fotis Dulos along any of these routes that morning or if he was captured on residential security systems along the way. But, based on the latest arrest warrants, police believe he was in New Canaan the morning his wife vanished".

Wow! I love this.

Good or bad information, things we are glad to hear and things we are not happy about—no matter what it is, I feel strongly that here and in real life, we need credible, reliable, accurate, and verifiable sources if we are to trust and build on that data. MOO—but it is so important. That doesn’t mean we can’t theorize or say what we ourselves think because we can and it’s helpful in the overall effort. It’s just vital here and in the rest of the world especially today that we clearly delineate the difference. If not, we head down that very, very slippery slope of ends justifying the means as we build onto a foundation bound to fail, like building an expensive structure on uncompacted, unsuitable soil. MOO? Yes—and I’m glad we have this boundary line. MOO.
I confess. I chatted about a rumor on another thread and found myself in timeout for three days. Not fun!

Just rewatched Fotis’ Dateline interview, and just wanted to bring forward.

I think I’ve got them verbatim:

Jennifer was always a very beautiful person and she continues to be...

She was a great mother. I think she was an excellent mother...and I hope she continues to be an excellent mother.”

If she’s “alive,” you’d damn well better to use the correct tenses pal. Gotta admit though, he was pretty slick in seamlessly catching and correcting himself.

Think of me as your gullible jury member. I am educated and above intelligence, but I also have problems with actually believing the evil in people is real.

I’m not arguing with you about what beliefs you ascribe to; I’m just interested in understanding what you mean here as I find it fascinating. Do you mean that you believe that evil is in people but you have problems with believing that the evil is real? Or do you mean that you have problems believing that people can be or contain evil? I have long pondered the possible connections between how physical laws such as Newton’s third law, where every action results in an equal and opposite reaction, relate to philosophical concepts, such as whether it is possible or logical to accept the idea of goodness if we reject the idea of evil and, conversely, if it is possible or logical to accept the idea of evil if we reject the idea of goodness. I also am interested in the view of gullibility, meaning easily persuaded to believe something, as that by definition extends both ways—to believe or not to believe, or to believe in A and then in B and so on. I will be most interested to hear your perspective here. Thank you. MOO.

Oh yes he is, (Oh,yes he is,) Oh yes he is, (Oh yes he is)
He's a dedicated follower of fashion.

See, you got me all crazy hearing The Kinks in my head and now on Spotify, Bulldogs2!
I've got Talking Heads "Psycho Killer" on replay now! Still a front runner for the screenplay! Guess I could rename it "Not a Psycho Killer"! Not sure what Talking Heads would think about recutting the song! MOO

I confess. I chatted about a rumor on another thread and found myself in timeout for three days. Not fun!

Oh, gracious, I undoubtedly sounded sanctimonious when I shouldn’t have and didn’t mean to when I wrote that. It’s a life passion and daily effort of mine and STILL I screw up! Ack! On timeout, I’m sure I was headed there recently so I put myself in timeout preemptively especially because I wasn’t even repentant; I should probably head back to that “sad face” corner now as a result! MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frogstronaut