GUILTY GUILTY OF ABUSE OF A CORPSE ONLY OH - Annabelle Richardson, newborn, found in grave 7 May 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
RICHARDSON: On rebuttal, Knippen is trying to poke holes in stillbirth diagnosis - based in part of Skylar's description of baby was white. He points to interview where she follows it with "I don't remember." Knippen: "Really?!" @WCPO

Evan Millward on Twitter

Knippen: What better time to come clean than when her mom confronts her after receiving the email from Hilltop OBGYN saying she was pregnant and she didn’t tell her @Local12 #SkylarRichardson

Angenette Levy on Twitter

Assuming it will occur to at least one juror that the email from Hilltop was sent to Skylar, not Kim. Kim had to have hacked into Skylar's email account to read it, then confronted Skylar with info she shouldn't have had access to or known.

And Skylar was expected to "come clean" after that? Sure.

On false confession claim: Hirsch said when you’re looking at a statement you evaluate it with the other circumstances of the crime. She looked for ways to get rid of her child. She disposed of her child in the backyard without telling anyone @Local12

Knippen: I do believe she had an intense fear. I agree with that. She would engage in extreme behavior because of that stress. She was so fearful of her mom's disapproval of her. He stress level was through the roof @Local12 #SkylarRichardson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member