Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit that the report of the dive teams arriving has made me finally dare hope that they have a solid lead. Please, please, please find Jennifer and bring her home. She and her family deserve to be able to mourn her properly. They deserve justice!

I want those 2 locked up, JD and MT. I don't think MT gave the Tip that led to the search of reservoirs tonight. Praying so hard they find Jennifer tonight. Don't want to jinx it but I hope dear, ponytailed Normy is crapping in his pants!

Does anyone have insights (not conjecture, knowledge) about how well various kinds of evidence might hold up after more than 3 months in the water?
Seems to me, in light of all the other guilty machinations of FD and MT, even if one bone or a tooth found in that water held up, it might as well be in FD's pocket.

Does anyone have insights (not conjecture, knowledge) about how well various kinds of evidence might hold up after more than 3 months in the water?

Depends on the evidence, I guess. Skin and muscle tissue? Organs? Not so much. Larger bones, pretty good. Kennewick Man's bones were 8000 years old and submerged for quite a while before discovery after a flood. They had of course been in the mud which helped preserve tem.

Even smaller bones can survive a long time, depending on conditions (mud or silted bottom helps a lot).

Human teeth survive very well in water for many years, no mud or silt needed.

Just looked at radar and its hot and humid/quite muggy and very overcast and dark in that area.

Sunset in Hartford tonight is at 7:06PM.

Rain has been reported in other parts of the State but not in the area around Farmington according to the radar I'm looking at now.

If anyone is local and can update that would be helpful.
from my local source there:
currently very very humid, feels like it may sprinkle any minute- 2 inches rain last night,
clear right now, colder, low 60's.

Stab wounds might show on the bones if any were hit. Gunshot would show if any bones were hit. Fractures from a blunt object. There could be evidence like ropes, bags etc that could be traced to FD. IMO.

I wonder if any cadaver dogs have been taken into the reservoir.

I've read that there are some trained to find bodies in deep water.

State police, cadaver sniffing dogs searching West Hartford reservoirs for evidence in disappearance of Jennifer Dulos
Kaylee Merchak
1 hour ago

WEST HARTFORD, Conn. (WTNH) — State police are searching reservoirs in West Hartford for evidence in connection with the disappearance of New Canaan mother, Jennifer Dulos.

On Thursday, News 8 confirmed that officials are using cadaver sniffing dogs, which are used to detect human remains, to search wide areas near the water.

They searched the MDC reservoir back in July but did not find any evidence.

The new efforts came more than one week after officers released detailed documents regarding new information about the case, including the last moments Jennifer was seen alive.

Warrants state that police believe Foits Dulos was “lying in wait” for Jennifer to return home. Officers believe the crime involving her disappearance and “clean up” occurred between 8:05 a.m. and 10: 25 a.m. on May 24.

READ FULL ARREST WARRANT

The documents also included that officials took a sample of a blood-like substance from the passenger seat of a red Toyota Tacoma that Dulos was reportedly seen driving the day Jennifer was reported missing.

The sample was tested and the results proved it matched Jennifer’s DNA.

Police said the car belonged to Barbara Gumienny — the wife of Pawel Gumienny — Dulos’ Project Manager for his company, the Fore Group.

The search came hours after Dulos pleaded not guilty to tampering with evidence — his second set of charges in connection to the case.

Dulos’ girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, turned herself in last week on a tampering with evidence charge.

The pair had previously been charged with hindering prosecution and tampering with evidence. They pleaded not guilty.

They were originally arrested a week after Jennifer went missing after they were allegedly caught on surveillance in Hartford dumping bags that were later found to contain her blood, some clothing, and items used for cleaning.

Categories: Connecticut, Crime, Hartford, News, Top News, Uncategorized
Tags: dulos update, Fotis Dulos, fotis dulos ct, fotis dulos news, fotis dulos update, Jennifer Dulos, jennifer dulos news, jennifer dulos update, Jennifer Farber Dulos, west hartford reservoir

Just looked at radar and its hot and humid/quite muggy and very overcast and dark in that area.

Sunset in Hartford tonight is at 7:06PM.

Rain has been reported in other parts of the State but not in the area around Farmington according to the radar I'm looking at now.

If anyone is local and can update that would be helpful.
I'm a little north of West Hartford, but it's actually pretty cool here. Light breeze, overcast, no rain, 63°.

No not near Albany, this location is according to GT:
"The reservoirs are separated by about a half-mile of woods from the back of Fotis Dulos’ house at 4 Jefferson Crossing, and it has been a point of interest for investigators since Jennifer Dulos disappeared on May 24".
Yes. Sorry. Albany Ave is Rt 44.
What has thrown me a curve ball is that the latest reports say they are at reservoir 3 and not reservoir 1 on Farmington Ave. Looking for reservoir 3 now.

I think what she is mixed up in and her refusal to quickly cooperate makes her ugly. If any of us saw her out and about, not knowing who she is and what she has done, she probably wouldn't raise an eyebrow, neither pretty nor ugly, just non -descript, unremarkable really. Personality and/or character can greatly influence one's perception of another's looks. Alot of women have had the heartbreak of another woman injecting themselves into a marriage. Not exactly a recipe for goodwill. IMO.
This is true, but it's still shaming her for her looks. The amount she gets bashed for it is significantly more than FD, and he's the real monster. Again, I just don't think it has any bearing on the case and is mildly offensive. JMO. *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maryjane99