Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the evidence, I guess. Skin and muscle tissue? Organs? Not so much. Larger bones, pretty good. Kennewick Man's bones were 8000 years old and submerged for quite a while before discovery after a flood. They had of course been in the mud which helped preserve tem.

Even smaller bones can survive a long time, depending on conditions (mud or silted bottom helps a lot).

Human teeth survive very well in water for many years, no mud or silt needed.
Thanks, yes you are right, Helle Crafts case, some tooth, nail, hairs were found in Lake Zoar plus the weapon. So it's possible if something is there.

But what are they looking for?
Could this be an early part of the Albany Ave spree?
How does this fit into the time line?
Is this location the beginning of the 4 mile drive down Albany Ave?
IMO, they're probably looking for any physical evidence of JD / her remains after the 'serious physical assault' against her that they documented as occurring in her garage in New Canaan, 70 miles away from where her estranged husband FD lived in Farmington (a suburb of Hartford), and other bloody evidence was found linked to her assault along Albany Ave in Hartford.

The day JD went missing (according to info in arrest warrants 1 & 2):

There are at least 4 hours in the morning to noon 'timeline' that FD's whereabouts are unaccounted for (according to AW2, in which MT finally admitted she couldn't provide an alibi for FD for that morning, after which she said they had a 15 minute lunch, then his cell phone that was left at home that morning pinged at another property he 'owned' that afternoon, that he went back to twice that afternoon for a 2 hour (from 1:30 to 3;30ish) and then a 15 minute (4:30 to 4:45ish) period of time, per AW1).

There are at least 'a couple few' hours in the afternoon to evening 'timeline' that FD's whereabouts are unaccounted for before FD and MT were captured disposing of items containing JD's blood from 7:00 to 8:00ish in Hartford on several videos, and both of their cell phones pinged along there during that time (per AW1).

There are a bunch of other hours later that night (after FD was seen on a neighbor's video footage getting mail from the mailbox in front of the house back in Farmington at around 8:30 pm (AW1?)), and the next morning that FD's whereabouts are unaccounted for (when he talked to the GAL and asked if he had 'heard the news' in an excited voice, and the GAL told him "I hope you have every minute accounted for [in the last day]", before he went with his lawyer to the police station and turned in his cell phone, and then drove to NYC to his MIL's apartment to 'get the children', and was turned away by armed guards.

Plenty of unaccounted time for FD to have disposed of JD's remains anywhere between NC and Farmington/Hartford over a 24 hour period, IMO.

Depends on the evidence, I guess. Skin and muscle tissue? Organs? Not so much. Larger bones, pretty good. Kennewick Man's bones were 8000 years old and submerged for quite a while before discovery after a flood. They had of course been in the mud which helped preserve tem.

Even smaller bones can survive a long time, depending on conditions (mud or silted bottom helps a lot).

Human teeth survive very well in water for many years, no mud or silt needed.

Just thinking about Laci Peterson and how long her body was in the SF Bay.

Was it four and a half months?

IIRC there was still enough soft tissue that the baby was held in her womb most of that time.

Now I've got to go and read that case again.
Nobody's going to get dinner around here!

Just thinking about Laci Peterson and how long her body was in the SF Bay.

Was it four and a half months?

IIRC there was still enough soft tissue that the baby was held in her womb most of that time.

Now I've got to go and read that case again.
Nobody's going to get dinner around here!
Good memory. She went missing Christmas Eve and was found mid April . 4 1/2 months :(

This is true, but it's still shaming her for her looks. The amount she gets bashed for it is significantly more than FD, and he's the real monster. Again, I just don't think it has any bearing on the case and is mildly offensive. JMO. *shrug*
FD has gotten tons of ridicule: ears, height, beady eyes, dyes his hair, runt, clothing choices, and so on and so forth. She is being shamed for her looks because of the character (lack thereof) she has shown. You are right...no bearing on case...but people are repulsed by the both of them. Not just her. IMO.

And seriously. This man just came back from murdering his wife. He still had bags of bloody items and likely a body to dump.

But they sat down to lunch.

Give me a break.
Well, they are like Ma and Pa Kettle.
Up early working the fields, milking the cows, feeding the pigs.
Lunch is important.
Bet she bought it at Fresh Market or Whole Foods, if at all.
Quick lunch.
Time to water the corn.
MOO.

If you’re trying to make it appear that no crime was committed, you need to ensure that you don’t leave blood behind.

That’s why it’s stunning to me that he would use a knife as a weapon. I don’t think you could find a worse instrument to use.

The tarp idea would be solid, but I think she’d spot it as she was pulling in. She’d have to have a tarp on hand too, as I can’t fathom him walking or biking to her house holding a tarp.

To support the tarp idea, it would limit blood in the garage, and minimize the amount of blood in her vehicle when he transported her.

So that part would make sense.

So I guess I’m unsure as to how I feel about this.

I agree, there is no way should would have Missed Seeing the tarp when she returned home.

Not to mention that FO would have needed access to the garage Before JF returned from school drop off.

FO just could not guarantee that JF would have left the garage door open while dropping off the children at school.

IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member