GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If y'all want the exact details of testimony, I suggest viewing the video of GF's testimony. There's no way I can type fast enough to keep this straight, sorry. I'm waiting for the conclusion. This is very detailed testimony
Yeah, as @kaen so brilliantly pointed out, the State will probably bring all of the pertinent information in the re-direct. So, GF will testify for 18 hours, and the State will summarize it in a 2-sentence mic drop. :D

What are the defense attorneys names? Not very captivating are they? Surely they will use the Kirk Truslow playbook on this witness too. I think the pros is fine unless there is one star struck friend of those defense attorneys on the jury.

SM's attorneys are court-appointed.

What are the defense attorneys names? Not very captivating are they? Surely they will use the Kirk Truslow playbook on this witness too. I think the pros is fine unless there is one star struck friend of those defense attorneys on the jury.
The African American attorney's name is James Galmore. I don't know the other attorney's name, but I'm on a mission to find it.

GF: analyzed video from time period (I missed it) 3910 trucks and I missed the count of non-trucks to compare to Moorer truck. Only one was consistent with known vehicle. Dec. 23 daytime towing boat southbound. 5 hours later same vehicle went northbound. Compared this vehicle to known vehicle Moorer truck. Features were identical to each other. Don't have headlight spread pattern due to daylight.

GF: was also asked to compare video from Walmart to known vehicle(Moorer truck). Testifies about comparison.
Vehicle has same characteristics as known vehicle. License plate present on front left of vehicle.

GF: testifies about time difference between 2 different DVRs. Time in this case off about an hour. Time of day was about the same per investigators, but difference of about 2 minutes was noted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592