GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
because he probably didn't intend on using them to celebrate (obviously) - also, my thoughts, if SM and TM were really "trying to have a baby" like they claimed, and it was positive, they would have smoked them to celebrate (isn't that why he bought them? :rolleyes:) .. didn't TM claim she was pregnant when they were booked for murder originally??

sorry for my rambling, I'm still at work listening and working and trying to get my thoughts out LOL
The cigars were initially a RUSE to convince Heather to take the pregnancy test.

Yep ... I was just stating what SM said that it was all for TM - but yet they were just tossed in the tool box ... hmmmmmm ... they were never intended for TM and SM to celebrate any pregnancy

But, but, but, they cleaned the truck right there in the front yard, in broad daylight, in front of the security system they just installed. So they weren't trying to hide, correct?

PC: I wouldn't say that. I have cameras, and I forget they're there. I'll be watching the video and be like, "oh crap, I'm right there." Haha!
JB: So, you think they just forgot it was there?
PC: I just think they paid it any attention.

JB: Burn piles are normal in the unincorporated part of the county, right?
PC: Sure. I have one. But I don't burn rags in mine.
PC: When I see someone cleaning there car, that doesn't faze me.
PC: When they burn the rags they clean the car with, that gets my attention.
JB: But a lot of people burn trash in their yards.
PC: They weren't burning trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member