Still Missing MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had limited time, her phone was by his home around 5:20ish pm, and it was moving west from his home 7:50ish pm, he was at Timmy Hortons 8:40ish pm. I believe the detective stated 10 minute walk.

The detective stated a search was done by police, family and friends on Sun dec 4th around her Apt area. Friends have stated dumpsters were searched.

Trash day in his neighborhood is fridays, trash was picked up on the 2nd, next trash day fri dec 9th. Police executed a search on dec 7th, most likely they searched outside well.

His wife was in the hospital, he had no reason to immediately move her. IMO he moved her after he took her car back, sometime after 9:30 pm. He shut his phone off earlier so maybe he did again later or left his phone on and left it home so it appears he never left again. I don’t think he went far, south of his house, lots of dumpsters in Detroit.

In response to your last paragraph, I believe they stated the phone records showed his phone at his home from late (like 11pm-430am or something) until early the next morning. I don't have the exact times but I do recall seeing the image of it.

Thank you to all who kept this updated! Wow! Just Wow! LE did find her keys an Fit bit!! I pray Floyd just fesses up where he put her. I wish they could have a dive team do a search of Newburgh Lake that is at the corner of Hines an Newburgh!! Maybe he wrapped her in the comforter, placed her in the trunk an dumped her in that lake. Some parts are 16 to 20 feet deep. So much trash is in there. It's disgusting. Recently fished by the dam. Catch an release an seen so much garbage an buckets an heavy wood thrown in.
My love to her friends an family. What a huge loss to so many!
Floyd your going to pay!!

I've seen people at the gym with different types of exercise monitors that are strapped on their upper arms or wrists. (They look similar to my Omron wrist BP monitor). FitBit looks much smaller and may not be visible. I wonder if FG knew that Danielle wore a Fitbit.
I think he must have known because they found it discarded. Unless he didnt find it till after he had killed her.

Last edited:
I just heard in another case that the fitbit registered the last heartbeat of the victim. If this happened in Dani’s case, it might be info being held back to present at trial
. That's a good post ! Just so sad to think about how awful her last moments on this Earth must have been ;(

I looked at several realtor listings for the former Galloway home at 2910 Oxford in Berkley. If you do the 360* street view rotation on the below site, you can see that there is a huge commercial dumpster along the Oxford side of the building. The address of the Berkley Parks and Recreation facility is 2400 Robina. I wonder if there was a dumpster on the property when Dani went missing and if it was searched. Commercial trash removal isn't necessarily on the same day/s as residential pickup.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2910-Oxford-Rd-Berkley-MI-48072/24642897_zpid/

I don't know whether you can see it in that view, but there is a middle school (Anderson) a few hundred yards from FG's house. The dumpsters there are probably emptied frequently due to all the classroom and lunch trash. There are also a lot of businesses along 11 mile that have an alley running directly behind them; many of those businesses probably have dumpsters that are not visible from any main roads. FG would have known about those options and many others as well.

I just heard in another case that the fitbit registered the last heartbeat of the victim. If this happened in Dani’s case, it might be info being held back to present at trial
How can they tell it was the last heartbeat and wasn't just taken off?

How can they tell it was the last heartbeat and wasn't just taken off?
I guess with Dani, the people she knew would know if she ever took it off but if it was found discarded nearby where he walked and the time it stopped is recorded that will either be when he killed her or he took it off so same difference really. I think that Fitbit evidence and phone evidence will be significant. AJMO

I think he must have known because they found it discarded. Unless he didnt find it till after he had killed her.

That's what I think it must have been, unless FG knew that Dani wore a Fitbit beforehand. I've now seen photos of Fitbit and it is quite small compared to the devices that I've seen or my own wrist BP monitor. Someone could be wearing a Fitbit and no one would know because it's small and not necessarily visible.

Last edited:
I don't know whether you can see it in that view, but there is a middle school (Anderson) a few hundred yards from FG's house. The dumpsters there are probably emptied frequently due to all the classroom and lunch trash. There are also a lot of businesses along 11 mile that have an alley running directly behind them; many of those businesses probably have dumpsters that are not visible from any main roads. FG would have known about those options and many others as well.

Thank you for the information. I haven't been to Berkley for more than 30 years. I used to go the Doll Hospital and Toy Soldier Shop (now closed) when DD was little. There was also a small art gallery/frame shop that I visited occasionally.

Tragic case. Today is first-time I've been able to read more about the case and Danielle .
I have so many questions, I will backtrack and see if they've already been discussed.

Love and light to her mom, dad, and siblings ++

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member