Meet & Greet for New Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I'm not really new...i joined a year ago, life happened and I wasn't able to dig into the site, until now. Let's see, I've loved true-crime for ages, since City Confidential, Cold Case Files, and of course Forensic Files (R.I.P. Peter Thomas). I've read a lot of books as well, but I can only remember Ann Rule, right now.

I'm interested in cases from Florida. I'm starting a blog and it's my home state so write what ya know. My goal is to help victims and their families, in any way I can. Any help or suggestions on navigation, research, links, etc are welcome and greatly appreciated.

Hello all, I am J.R. living in El Paso, Tx. I just discovered Websleuths by watching a documentary on Prime Video about "LISK". I am recently retired military turned freelance Investigative Journalist. My military experience involved locating people who didn't want to found and I hope to use that experience in studying cold case and missing person files. I'm not too familiar with Websleuths but look forward to the interaction.

From El Paso, TX, as well. Mid-20s here, work with the County (nothing related to criminal investigation). Joined because I've always followed cold cases and unresolved disappearances/crimes, and I decided the discussion on other places was a little too superficial at times.

Hi!
I too am new! I'm pretty much interested in ANYTHING Unsolved. I hope to make some friends here too!!!

I've just joined today and wanted to say hello to everyone!

I'm Laura, 31 from York, North Yorkshire, England and I'm a support worker for people with learning difficulties and disabilities.

I am particularly interested in the Skylar Neese murder, Steven Avery, JonBenet Ramsey and Madeleine McCann if anyone would like to discuss these with me or share info and theories.

Hope you all have a nice day!

I'm Tristan, I'm 30 and I live in a small town in the backwoods of Alabama. I've always been super interested in unsolved mysteries of all varieties.

I found and joined this site because a friend of mine went missing 4 years ago and, aside from a few not super revealing leads, the investigation into her whereabouts never went anywhere. I was searching for posts related to her disappearance, trying to assemble all the facts and I found a thread about her here.

Decided to sign up and stick around.

Welcome Laura and Hi everyone.
I’m a novice at these website sharing sites but I hope that we can work together to solve some of these much needed cases. I’m interested in finding out what happened to Jennifer Kesse as well as Madeline McCann and Johnny Gosch. Love to research in my spare time and get extremely focused and come up with my own ideas on cases. Love sharing ideas and Thinking outside the box!

I'm Jon, I found this site as I was searching for stories covering a missing teen here in Shepherd. I am the editor/publisher of a local news website The Mid Michigan Journal, and have run a couple of stories. I was wondering if there is anybody here from Michigan who has an interesting in web sleuthing and investigative journalism.

I'm Jon, I found this site as I was searching for stories covering a missing teen here in Shepherd. I am the editor/publisher of a local news website The Mid Michigan Journal, and have run a couple of stories. I was wondering if there is anybody here from Michigan who has an interesting in web sleuthing and investigative journalism.

@Michigan @michiganmod @MichiganNow

Not sure if any of you guys are able to help out here...

Welcome to Ws ng23055!
Looks like you already found the thread for this missing person.
MI - MI - Nevaeh Snyder, 14, Shepard, Isabella County, 12 Sept 2019

Hello all, I am J.R. living in El Paso, Tx. I just discovered Websleuths by watching a documentary on Prime Video about "LISK". I am recently retired military turned freelance Investigative Journalist. My military experience involved locating people who didn't want to found and I hope to use that experience in studying cold case and missing person files. I'm not too familiar with Websleuths but look forward to the interaction.
Websleuths is a great place for information on missing persons. There are many of them mentioned on here.

Websleuths is a great place for information on missing persons. There are many of them mentioned on here.
Welcome JR, first of all thank you for your service!
Always proud to have a Texan on board like myself.
You must have amazing skills trying to find people who don’t want to be found, you could possibly help on the Johnny Gosch case that baffles so many. Welcome!

Hello-

I’m trying to find info on a cold case of a girl my family knew that was murdered. I was only a baby at the time- but always heard warnings about what happened to her growing up.

There’s nothing online about her except 1 school photo and 1 death notice with no details -except the date 1980. Which I find so sad.

Hoping to find more information.

Thanks

Hello-

I’m trying to find info on a cold case of a girl my family knew that was murdered. I was only a baby at the time- but always heard warnings about what happened to her growing up.

There’s nothing online about her except 1 school photo and 1 death notice with no details -except the date 1980. Which I find so sad.

Hoping to find more information.

Thanks
What other information do you have?

What other information do you have?

Hi-
We we told she was walking home from a party and was murdered and dumped at a park. This is the info my family members who were friends with her told us growing up.

This whole time we had thought she was murdered by Dwain Lee Little (rapist & murderer and suspected serial killer- suspected of murdering the Cowden family). He was unfortunately known by our family too and was in the area giving karate lessons.
However, yesterday I checked her date of death 12/1980 against his final arrest for attempted murder and rape of another woman 11/1980. He doesn’t have her murder on his arrest record.

Unless her date of death was the date her body was found? This killer wouldn’t fit.

I can’t find an article on her going missing or a family member. No obituary.

Her name was Kim Pratt 1965-1980 Oregon

Thanks

Hi-
We we told she was walking home from a party and was murdered and dumped at a park. This is the info my family members who were friends with her told us growing up.

This whole time we had thought she was murdered by Dwain Lee Little (rapist & murderer and suspected serial killer- suspected of murdering the Cowden family). He was unfortunately known by our family too and was in the area giving karate lessons.
However, yesterday I checked her date of death 12/1980 against his final arrest for attempted murder and rape of another woman 11/1980. He doesn’t have her murder on his arrest record.

Unless her date of death was the date her body was found? This killer wouldn’t fit.

I can’t find an article on her going missing or a family member. No obituary.

Her name was Kim Pratt 1965-1980 Oregon

Thanks
Welcome to Ws!
Check out this Ws thread.
OR - Missing/Murdered along the I-5 Corridor

I am now getting involved in this community! After losing a good friend to being murdered in a horrific way, I want to stop this kind of thing from happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288