GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I find it hard to believe they didn't know why they were cleaning the truck, SM is not talking, neither is TM so if AC keeps her mouth shut there is no evidence against the bf. I don't think they could get charges to stick unless someone knows the bf and has heard him admit to anything.

Yes, power washing a vehicle and burning the rags isn't a crime (well, burning might be according to whatever ordinances are in place). Lying about why you were doing it is, so I don't think Ashley is going to end up testifying at all. She could be more like her sistermama than we know, though, and think she can be convincing on the stand.....even though she wasn't the first time....

I'd be very surprised if she still testifies after that video. Unless she really is OK with perjuring herself. I mean, she already has, but this would be SO obvious. I'm obsessively stalking Facebook pages to try to get a glimpse of any inside info about her or the boyfriend and them possibly testifying (and who for).
Her cover photo, lol.

I think they used this evidence against Sidney (the surveillance of them sanitizing the truck and taking things to the burn pile/barrel) because Sidney was the central player. I believe the pros used a very different strategy for Tammy. They inflamed and inflamed her with friends and people testifying as to her anger toward HE. I think their goal was to get TM to testify and try to do what she does best--control the narrative and lie. If I recall correctly, people were worried that the case was not strong enough and, then, Tammy and her sister put the nails in the coffin along with D testimony about the picture that Sidney showed him. TM's team couldn't throw SM under the bus and could not really counteract that testimony.

Excerpt about witnesses against TM:

"The final witness of the day was a former deputy who spoke to Tammy Moorer when the investigation into Elvis' disappearance was underway.

Prosecutors played a video, where Moorer described the relationship between her and her husband as "open".

The investigator said she pulled out a hotel key that she discovered in Elvis' car, and showed it to Moorer.

She said the key led investigators to Sidney Moorer, who had paid for the hotel room.

Lastly, prosecutors made the witness read out a graphic Facebook post allegedly written by Moorer, where she described the affair between her husband and his mistress.

The witness said Moorer used the word "hoe" to describe Elvis, among other words, and placed the blame for the relationship squarely on the 20-year-old." Tammy Moorer trial day 2: Former family friend testifies against her

Someday when the appeals are done and case can go no further, I hope the prosecution team writes a book or gets interviewed because it will be fascinating to hear the strategies they used for each case.
A two hour dateline would be fantastic!

Yes, power washing a vehicle and burning the rags isn't a crime (well, burning might be according to whatever ordinances are in place). Lying about why you were doing it is, so I don't think Ashley is going to end up testifying at all. She could be more like her sistermama than we know, though, and think she can be convincing on the stand.....even though she wasn't the first time....
Tammy is not calling the shots on who testifies this time. When TM was out she made SM's lawyer quit. She can't do that now. I don't see SM's lawyer wanting her to testify. I also don't think the state would want her at this point--her lies might make the jurors question the case. I can't imagine they would take that risk.

Tammy's strategies could get innocent people convicted of crimes that didn't happen in their lifetime. IMO

The State is bringing it this time. No doubt they’ll get a conviction.
It has pretty much been established this time, beyond a reasonable doubt, not only was she lured & kidnapped but she was also likely with child.
Heather was also viewed as a threat to the Moorer family by TM & SM & they actually told people that she was a threat (including Heather). All the whole TM & SM were really threatening Heather!
So the affair between Heather and Sidney was no secret.
The fact that Sidney & Tammy blamed the whole affair on Heather and elaborated that she was trying to ruin their family, to others, was no secret, either.
Wondering when they will prove the branding of Sidney with TAMMY above his pubic area & how? Nancy mentioned it in her opening.
To make the truck washing incident more relevant than it already is without any doubt – they need to bring in the condition of the home when it was searched. Apparently they were living in filth.
Why would you spend two hours & need four people and a pressure washer to clean a brand new truck (after the police wanted to search it & you claimed to not have the keys)?
Only if you were trying to cover something up.
They obviously did not take that same kind of care in their home but again, this jury does not know about that.
Interestingly, Tammy tried to justify the bleach & cement bag by saying it was for their dirty camper. They did not wash that camper that day along with the truck on film, did they? I mean they had the pressure washer and the bleach – wouldn’t that have been the perfect opportunity to clean the camper as well?
(Not unless you had to focus all of your time, effort & attention on removing evidence Heather has been in the passenger side of the brand new truck.)
While we’re on the subject of the home, are the photographs and evidence of the handcuffs on the bed & condition of the room the day they were arrested with the handcuffs, the children, the guns?
Has that stuff even been brought into evidence at all?
Wish they could put in the photographs of Tammy and Sidney posing with the gun and evil grins. Those photos were frequently published on his Facebook page and her Facebook page after Heather went missing (as if they were gloating about it). Seems relevant to me.
Also hope the State brings the cousin who was shown the photo of Heather by Sidney that confirms her demise.
Am convinced these two got a thrill out of whatever they did to Heather.
Ashley Caison acts like the cat who ate the canary. She is definitely involved too and I hope that the charges are coming for her.
The only defense SM could possibly have is similar to Tammy’s (which is essentially non-existent) but he’ll try conspiracy theories & seeking sympathy.
Don’t see how the jury could fall for it.
He’s done.
If he is dumb enough to take this through to a verdict, he deserves 30 years + more.
The wise thing to do now for him would be to fess up.
Don’t think it’s going to happen.
His behavior this week ( outside the presence of the Judge or the jury) proves that he has no remorse & no respect for himself or others.

Kudos to the State.

Last edited:
its not hard to figure out where they (AC and TM) got their lying ways from.... just look back at how they 'made' their money in the beginning.... TM's foot and a Sears lawsuit. Do you REALLY believe it was Sears' fault???? And how many other lawsuits have there been? And that they've 'won'? I thin PC and AC are counting on the civil lawsuit to cushion their funds again..... so they will stick with TM's narrative. And i believe her kids will all be the same, since that is all they have known their entire childhood. Taught to lie, exaggerate etc... all models/tv stars etc.... ummm extras with no credit given... not quite working on OTH as TM told everyone. They know NO other lifestyle....

If he does I'll be very surprised. He doesn't have TM drilling it into his head their version of the story and I don't think he'll be able to keep it straight. I did zoom in on the computer screen in front of him in one of the videos from yesterday, it looked like it was a deposition he was reading, best I can tell, couldn't read it just looked like one based on the format. To me that would be the only reason he's able to have a computer so that he can study his deposition, so maybe they are acting like he's going to testify...

To make the truck washing incident more relevant than it already is without any doubt – they need to bring in the condition of the home when it was searched. Apparently they were living in filth.
Why would you spend two hours & need four people and a pressure washer to clean a brand new truck (after the police wanted to search it & you claimed to not have the keys)?
Only if you were trying to cover something up.
I really like this idea of contrasting the truck-cleaning marathon with the squalor of the inside of their house. I hope those photos come up at some point, rotten meat and all.

its not hard to figure out where they (AC and TM) got their lying ways from.... just look back at how they 'made' their money in the beginning.... TM's foot and a Sears lawsuit. Do you REALLY believe it was Sears' fault???? And how many other lawsuits have there been? And that they've 'won'? I thin PC and AC are counting on the civil lawsuit to cushion their funds again..... so they will stick with TM's narrative. And i believe her kids will all be the same, since that is all they have known their entire childhood. Taught to lie, exaggerate etc... all models/tv stars etc.... ummm extras with no credit given... not quite working on OTH as TM told everyone. They know NO other lifestyle....
If you look at NM fb Page, she already appears to idolize bands, just like her Mom. Children learn what they live. Very sad.

Hi friends! Can someone please give me a quick summation of the last day or so? I’ve been in the hospital since Thursday and haven’t been able to check in until now.

Edited for punctuation.

There is video of SM, TM, Ashley, and Ashley's boyfriend spending hours cleaning the truck with a power washer and rags/towels, and then burning the towels. This video was obtained from their new surveillance system (after they trashed the old one) and the cleaning occurred on 12/22, although they tried to alter the date to 12/23 for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!