MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 mos, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011

Lisa was last seen in her crib. Her family believes she was stolen and then sold.

From the article above. Key word her family believes.

I don't think most people believe Lisa was stolen and sold. imo jmo moo
I don't think so either...jmo. I sure wish some fresh eyes would re-examine this case!

Lisa was last seen in her crib. Her family believes she was stolen and then sold.

From the article above. Key word her family believes.

I don't think most people believe Lisa was stolen and sold.
imo jmo moo
Lavender bolding mine

I concur with the bit I bolded.
Something happened in that house and was covered up; imo.
The mom's first lie made me think about other possibilities. (that she was home all evening when grocery cams showed her buying wine in a box)

Lavender bolding mine

I concur with the bit I bolded.
Something happened in that house and was covered up; imo.
The mom's first lie made me think about other possibilities. (that she was home all evening when grocery cams showed her buying wine in a box)
I don't believe she was kidnapped either. I just can't believe she dropped off the face of the earth with absolutely no clues.

Coming up on 8 yrs in a couple of weeks. No actions by the parents, no pleading where is my baby or little girl.

I also think she died in the house. Either an overdose of meds or something else happened. jmo

Hoping there will still be justice for baby Lisa Irwin. . .

I see cold cases solved in the news, and I keep hoping to see baby Lisa's name there one day. Poor little. . .a light lost much too soon.

I hope that whomever is responsible (and believe me, I have my suspicion--the same one I think many of you have) will admit what happened. And, I hope it haunts every day of the individual(s) lives. Such sadness. . .

“It is rough she doesn’t get media exposure, because you get scared wondering if people forgot about her,” they said. “We don’t want anyone to forget her.”

They work to keep her on TV and on the internet.

Lisa's parents believe she was kidnapped then sold. Investigators have had other theories.

Baby Lisa's parents still hope to find her after eight years

bbm

You never see anything in the news until the anniversary. imo

I always think of the witness who said he/she spotted a man who looked like he was carrying a bundled baby down the street that night. Does anyone remember this detail? If I remember correctly, it occurred near a gas station and near a body of water. So much time has passed that I am fuzzy on this detail. I just remember that it always bothered me. I am wondering whether LE ever identified the person in question.

Do y'all remember this? I will look for a link.

I always think of the witness who said he/she spotted a man who looked like he was carrying a bundled baby down the street that night. Does anyone remember this detail? If I remember correctly, it occurred near a gas station and near a body of water. So much time has passed that I am fuzzy on this detail. I just remember that it always bothered me. I am wondering whether LE ever identified the person in question.

I remember. Such an odd case. I really don't know what to think.

I remember! This case has bothered me for so long because I've always felt things were ignore. Small details that seemed so important have just been brushed away.

Mike Thompson told ABC News that he was on his way home from work around 4 a.m. on Oct. 4 when he saw a man in a T-shirt carrying a baby at an intersection about three miles from the Irwin home.

It was shortly after 4 a.m. that Lisa's parents said they discovered she was missing.

"[At] 4 a.m., 45 degrees, baby don't have a coat or nothing and this guy is walking down the street and I thought it was kind of weird," Thompson said.

Baby Lisa Irwin: New Surveillance Footage of Mystery Man

I don't believe she was kidnapped either. I just can't believe she dropped off the face of the earth with absolutely no clues.

Coming up on 8 yrs in a couple of weeks. No actions by the parents, no pleading where is my baby or little girl.

I also think she died in the house. Either an overdose of meds or something else happened. jmo

I have felt the same way since the beginning . The dad looked in total shock but the mom Always looked to me like she was hiding somthing. That is just my thoughts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back