NH NH - Michael McClain, 29, Tropical Lounge, Nashua, 21 April 2019

KatharineDutton

Reaction score
Manchester NH Police Press Release
April 24, 2019

Missing Person

Michael McClain, 29 of Manchester, New Hampshire was last seen around 2 am Sunday morning at Club Tropical in Nashua.

Friends who had been out with him on Saturday night stated they looked for him, but couldn’t locate him. They also claimed McClain's car was still parked on Orange Street and they were unable to reach him by phone, so we are hopeful someone recognizes Micheal and contacts us.

If anyone has any information as to McClain’s whereabouts call the Manchester Police Department at (603) 668-8711

Imgur

Manchester NH Police

Here is a map of where the lounge is located (red mark) Orange Street, where his car was found, is NORTH of the lounge and the river. If walking to his car he would have had to cross the river on the bridge. That can be a recipe for disaster if he was intoxicated. Google Maps

APR 23, 2019
Family Seeks Help Finding Queen City Man Last Seen In Nashua
[...]

A fight took place at the lounge that friends say McClain was not involved in. But when the crowd dispersed, he was gone. His friends waited for him for about 45 minutes, into the early morning hours, and then, returned to Manchester. The last reported sighting of McClain was later that morning at the McDonald's Restaurant on East Hollis Street, according to posts on Facebook.

...Heather Hamel, a public information officer for the Manchester Police Department, stated that friends have told police there that McClain did not return home, did not show up for work on Monday, and his cellphone goes to voicemail.

[...]

APR 24, 2019

Nashua Police ask for public's help in locating missing person
[...]

Michael McClain, 29, was last seen at the Tropical Lounge in Nashua when he apparently was involved in an altercation late Saturday night or early Sunday morning.

According to police, he was separated from his friends after the disturbance broke out and was reported missing Monday morning by his roommate when he didn't come home to his apartment in Manchester.

Eyewitnesses told Boston 25 News they last saw McClain inside a McDonalds near the club, apparently waiting for a ride.

[...]

"I guess an altercation with two women at the club," Edward said of the apparent incident. "Michael tried to break it up because he didn’t feel it was right, it got a little rowdy out there, everyone dispersed."

Michael's family tracked his cell phone to the McDonalds where he was last seen. Along the way, his parents say Michael made a disturbing phone call to his manager.

"Michael called her and said that somebody is chasing him, and he needs help," his mother said.

[...]

APR 26, 2019
Police Seek Help Finding Missing NH Man Last Seen at Nightclub
Michael+McClain.jpg

A description of what McClain was last wearing was not provided.

APR 27, 2019
Police, Family Looking For Missing Manchester, NH Man | Kiss 108
[...]

Dozens of his family and friends traveled in several cars from the Stamford, Conn area Saturday to canvas the area and spread word to the public.

[...]

Family and friends are worried for McClain, who works with Easter Seals in Manchester.

They say it is not like him to disappear.

[...]

His roommate and best friend BH wasn’t with him that night, but says McClain never made it home.

[...]

Last edited:
APR 27, 2019
Family Desperately Searches Nashua, NH For Missing Man
[...]

Michael McClain, 29, was out with friends at the Tropical Lounge in Nashua late last Saturday night. He went to a nearby McDonald’s and was last seen on surveillance video there around 2:30 a.m. Sunday, April 21.

Michael McClain was last seen on April 21 at this McDonald’s in Nashua. (WBZ-TV)

McClain lives in Manchester, New Hampshire, but has roots in Connecticut. His friends and relatives spent Saturday looking all around Nashua and hanging up posters. His mother, Paula Judkins, said her son is a college graduate who works with autistic children.

[...]

“We’ve been everywhere, near rivers, near underpasses, woods, wooded areas along the highways, so forth like that, knocking on doors and questioning businesses and so forth,” Edward McClain, Michael’s father, said. “Very tough, very tough on everyone here, not just me, everyone.”

[...]

McClain is 5-feet, 10-inches tall and weighs 190 pounds. He has brown eyes but wears green contacts and has several tattoos on his hands and arms.APR 27, 2019

Search renewed for missing Manchester man
[...]

Family and friends of Michael McClain, 29, have enlisted the assistance of Nashua and Manchester police to try to find him.

The search team met at 45 E. Hollis St., the McDonald’s restaurant where McClain was last seen about 2 a.m. April 21, officials said.

Friends said McClain was with two friends the night of April 20 at the Tropical Lounge on West Hollis Street in Nashua.

When that bar closed, McClain got separated from the friends he had been with, his friends said.

According to police, McClain was then seen a few hours later at the McDonald’s.

[...]

Last edited:
MAY 3, 2019
Vigil Held In Nashua For Missing Manchester Man
Friends and family of a Manchester man last seen in Nashua last month held a candlelight vigil on May 2, 2019, in an effort to bring awareness to the missing persons care and pray for his safe return, according to WMUR-TV. Michael McClain, 29, has been missing since April 21, when he was out with friends and got separated from them after a fight at the Tropical Lounge on West Hollis Street in Nashua at around 2 a.m. McClain was not involved in the fight, according to his friends. But after the fight broke up, his friends couldn't find him.

[...]

Nashua police are working with Manchester police on the case.

At the vigil, McClain's roommate and coworkers at Easter Seals-New Hampshire, where he works with children, say he is missed.

[...]

MAY 15, 2019
Police Are Searching For Nashua Man Missing Since January
[...]

Michael Jones, 34, of Nashua, was last seen on Jan. 17, 2019, according to family and friends.

[...]

Jones is the second disappearance reported in Nashua in recent months. Family and friends of Michael McClain, a Manchester man who was last seen at a local restaurant in Nashua on April 20, are also searching for him and raising awareness about his mysterious disappearance.

Michael Jones' thread: NH - NH- Michael Jones, 34, Nashua, 17 Jan 2019

Last edited:
MAY 18, 2019
Vigil to be held for missing Stamford native
[...]

The group is planning to meet at 7 p.m. in the school’s parking lot to share memories and pray for 29-year-old McClain’s safe return home. He graduated from the high school back in 2008.

[...]

McClain has lived in Manchester, N.H., for about seven years after going to college at Mt. Washington College — which ceased operations in 2016.

On a missing poster from McClain’s family, they said there was trouble in the bar before he disappeared. The poster said there was a fight at the bar — that McClain wasn’t involved in — and when the crowd dispered, McClain was gone.

[...]

MAY 19, 2019
Vigil held for missing Stamford man
[...]

His family says they hope he will come home soon and that they are grateful for the community's support at their vigil.

“This can happen to anybody,” says EM, Michael’s father. “This is something that you read about and see in the papers, but you never think it would hit home. And when it does it home, you just don't know how to act."

[...]

Very puzzling that he made a phone call to his boss after leaving the club saying he was being pursued.....why not call the friends he was with? I hope that LE interviewed everybody who was involved in the fight at the club....maybe there was some retribution afterwards that resulted from him breaking up the fight.

Very puzzling that he made a phone call to his boss after leaving the club saying he was being pursued.....why not call the friends he was with? I hope that LE interviewed everybody who was involved in the fight at the club....maybe there was some retribution afterwards that resulted from him breaking up the fight.
Did he even make that call, or was it a text maybe?

Funny, as I am on this now, and it's set to private. I realize you posted this back in May, but kind of odd that it's locked down like this?
The mobile FB link MikeNice McClain still works for me. But, if I take the "m." out of the address line to see the computer version (I always do this), all the posts disappear. Very strange.

Wow, this one’s painful, the family is so distraught and there’s not a single lead... given the the circumstances of his last known whereabouts and conversation/message I am very sad to think of what happened.. praying for some peace for his family

Family looks for answers 5 months after man went missing in Nashua

I had forgotten about him, just saw when checking the news this morning.
From the article:

[...]

McClain’s father, Edward McClain, said his son would never take off without letting anyone, especially his mother, know that he’s OK.

[...]

On Saturday, volunteers put up hundreds of posters in hopes of getting someone to come forward.

[...]

Frustrated with the information they've received so far from investigators, the family is pushing for someone in the public to come forward.

[...]

“You were with him. You have to know something. You can't say you don't know anything because that's impossible. If this is your friend, you need to go to the police and you need to tell them something,” she said.

MJ added: “We want answers. That's all we want: answers. Whether he's coming back complete, whole to us or whether we have to give him the proper going away, we want Michael back, and we're not going to stop until we get him back.”

Nashua police said it is an open and active investigation.

This is just so cruel to his poor family. I sincerely doubt that he just up and walked away and started a new life. This guy was clearly scared that night, from what I remember. Something to do with that fight that he broke up. I think we all probably can guess what happened to him, but the who did it is still out there living life while this man, in my opinion, is no longer with us. I think his family knows this, too.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back