GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not hard to figure out where they (AC and TM) got their lying ways from.... just look back at how they 'made' their money in the beginning.... TM's foot and a Sears lawsuit. Do you REALLY believe it was Sears' fault???? And how many other lawsuits have there been? And that they've 'won'? I thin PC and AC are counting on the civil lawsuit to cushion their funds again..... so they will stick with TM's narrative. And i believe her kids will all be the same, since that is all they have known their entire childhood. Taught to lie, exaggerate etc... all models/tv stars etc.... ummm extras with no credit given... not quite working on OTH as TM told everyone. They know NO other lifestyle....
Also isn’t Tammy on ss disability?

Yes, I think the prosecution has to lead the jury by just taking them along the points they have evidence of. Certainly, the biggest factor that sticks out for me has always been that payphone call. Therefore, since there is no doubt it was SM making that call he is clearly implicated. Even though TM is thought of as being the driving force, there is no getting around the fact he made that call. There is no doubt he lied about making that call. There's no doubt he drove his truck from Walmart to make that call. With the video evidence it leaves little doubt that it was that truck going to and coming from PTL that night. I really can't see that they don't get a conviction here if they got one in TM's trial. The evidence against SM is stronger in this case.
Do believe if he takes the stand he will recant about the pay phone call. He already has somewhere but do t remember where.

Carefully trying to convey within TOS, but it's interesting a certain FB profile, named after a popular official board game, is no longer active. If said page was ran by supporters of the M's, wouldn't they still be spewing their views? Unless, perhaps, the true face behind the page is currently incarcerated... (feel free to flag if inappropriate)
JMO, MOO, etc

There were several that were run by TM, imo. Also, many fake FB profiles. The dead giveaway was the use of "ELVI". She is the only one that ever used that term referring to the Elvis family.

Morning! I personally would really be surprised if AC or SM testify. But if they don’t, and I think it was said the defense has 7 witnesses, What is everyone’s thought on who those 7 could be?

Carefully trying to convey within TOS, but it's interesting a certain FB profile, named after a popular official board game, is no longer active. If said page was ran by supporters of the M's, wouldn't they still be spewing their views? Unless, perhaps, the true face behind the page is currently incarcerated... (feel free to flag if inappropriate)
JMO, MOO, etc

That one was deleted within 24 hours of TM's conviction. I think while waiting for the verdict, once the jury came back so soon and she knew she was toast, she gave instructions to a family member to delete it. JMO

@Niner would you mind bringing forward your notes when you get a chance? I have lost count on the number of State witnesses we have already heard from. I think there are a total of 15. How many do we have we left? TIA!

9/10/19 Day 2: Opening statements by both sides. State witnesses: Jessica Cooke (Front Of House Manager at Titled Kilt). Jody Davenport (worked at the Tilted Kilt with Elvis). Dennis Hart (was the kitchen manager at TK). Ronald Witt (Works for T-Mobile (15 years) in the law enforcement relations group). Steven (Stefano) Schiraldi (friend of Heather's). Steven's mother. Bree Warrelmann-Kulzer (Heather's friend & roommate). Officer Casey Guskiewicz (employed at the Horry County Police Department for 7 years, was patrolman at the time). Jurors watch his dash-cam footage. Trial continues on 9/11.

9/11/19 Day 3: State witnesses: Danny Furr (sergeant in the training division for HCPD. In 2013, he was a corporal on patrol). HCPD Officer KC Canterbury (2013 worked patrol). Amanda Nigro (Frontier Communications, maintaining payphones and payphone records in 2013). John Martin (worked as a violent-crimes detective for HCPD in 2013). Martin's interview with Moorer is played for the jury. No name, cell expert. Trial continues on 9/12.

9/12/19 Day 4: State witnesses: John Brian (?) Keep (employed by Sprint). Jill Domagauer (been employed by Horry County as a crime scene investigator). Will Lynch (In 2013 assigned to a multi-jurisdictional drug task force. (DEU). Also tasked with "dumping" cell phones (cell phone extractions) - Cellebrite). Judge informs jury that trial looks like it will continue into next week. Asks jury to decide if they want to work Sat. Or not. Lunch. James Terry (Computer Crimes Investigation Unit and Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force, Cellular Forensics Expert). John Caulder (HCPD Crime Scene Investigations, now retired). Jimmy Gunter (employed at Beach Ford-where black F150 Ford was bought). Joyce Aland (neighbor of Moorers). David Quandt (lives off Peachtree Rd. (dead ends at PTL)). Trial continues on 9/13.

9/13/19 Day 5: State witnesses: Jeremy Leach (with the SC Highway Patrol-Investigative Division). Testimony about headlight analysis on video, defense is objecting. Judge overrules. Grant Fredericks (Forensic Video Solutions, Spokane, WA.-is a video forensics analyst/expert). Peter Cestare (HCPD Lieutenant of the CSI Unit). Jimmy Shroering (DME Forensics, CTO & Founder-Recovered video from surveillance systems). Trial continues on Monday, 9/16 @ 9:30am

I did not make a note of how many witnesses were left....

Last edited:
9/10/19 Day 2: Opening statements by both sides. State witnesses: Jessica Cooke (Front Of House Manager at Titled Kilt). Jody Davenport (worked at the Tilted Kilt with Elvis). Dennis Hart (was the kitchen manager at TK). Ronald Witt (Works for T-Mobile (15 years) in the law enforcement relations group). Steven (Stefano) Schiraldi (friend of Heather's). Steven's mother. Bree Warrelmann-Kulzer (Heather's friend & roommate). Officer Casey Guskiewicz (employed at the Horry County Police Department for 7 years, was patrolman at the time). Jurors watch his dash-cam footage. Trial continues on 9/11.

9/11/19 Day 3: State witnesses: Danny Furr (sergeant in the training division for HCPD. In 2013, he was a corporal on patrol). HCPD Officer KC Canterbury (2013 worked patrol). Amanda Nigro (Frontier Communications, maintaining payphones and payphone records in 2013). John Martin (worked as a violent-crimes detective for HCPD in 2013). Martin's interview with Moorer is played for the jury. No name, cell expert. Trial continues on 9/12.

9/12/19 Day 4: State witnesses: John Brian (?) Keep (employed by Sprint). Jill Domagauer (been employed by Horry County as a crime scene investigator). Will Lynch (In 2013 assigned to a multi-jurisdictional drug task force. (DEU). Also tasked with "dumping" cell phones (cell phone extractions) - Cellebrite). Judge informs jury that trial looks like it will continue into next week. Asks jury to decide if they want to work Sat. Or not. Lunch. James Terry (Computer Crimes Investigation Unit and Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force, Cellular Forensics Expert). John Caulder (HCPD Crime Scene Investigations, now retired). Jimmy Gunter (employed at Beach Ford-where black F150 Ford was bought). Joyce Aland (neighbor of Moorers). David Quandt (lives off Peachtree Rd. (dead ends at PTL)). Trial continues on 9/13.

9/13/19 Day 5: State witnesses: Jeremy Leach (with the SC Highway Patrol-Investigative Division). Testimony about headlight analysis on video, defense is objecting. Judge overrules. Grant Fredericks (Forensic Video Solutions, Spokane, WA.-is a video forensics analyst/expert). Peter Cestare (HCPD Lieutenant of the CSI Unit). Jimmy Shroering (DME Forensics, CTO & Founder-Recovered video from surveillance systems). Trial continues on Monday, 9/16 @ 9:30am

Looks like they've called 12 witnesses since they said they had about 15 left.

Thank you! Ok so 24 have testified already (so yep I was wrong) And if by Thursday morning there were 15 remaining then there are 3 left. OH I wonder what surprises tomorrow will bring. As I do think there r more. Isn’t the best always saved for last? Who are we going to see tomorrow?

The cell expert's name is Michael Melson.
The afternoon was mostly spent with Michael Melson, a cell phone data expert who testified about location data for all of the cell phones involved in the case.
Sidney Moorer trial, day 2: Police officers take the stand

Don’t they still need to establish pings and how and where HEs phone and TM and SM’s phones traveled?

If i’m Not mistaken that was all already established on Days 1 and 2. It was pretty clearly laid out so not sure what more they can add there.

ETA oh wait maybe not TM’s phone.
According to this article (Sidney Moorer trial, day 2: Police officers take the stand), Michael Melson spent most of the afternoon testifying about "location data for all of the cell phones involved in the case."

Sorry, all these trials are running together in my mind...maybe they skipped over LB’s because they aren’t as focused on that part as we are (and by the way I totally agree that LB is THE place where It happened).

So who does that leave for the witnesses? I went Back to SM’s first trial and the pros ended with BW. I cant For the life of me find TMs videos but I’m still looking.

FYI don’t think this has already been posted but found this update regarding HE mental health records.

On Thursday, Judge Dennis said he had gone over the records and did not find anything that would be pertinent to the trial and resealed the records.

Cell phones and vehicles dominate Thursday Moorer proceedings

Yay to Judge Dennis here!

Here's who the defense called for Tammy's trial (along with a few funny comments I found in her threads):

-----------------------

Of course she's testifying. She's a Narcissist. This is her Superbowl. (@jillycat )

1. Christian Moorer (only briefly because his testimony was cut short and he was instead quizzed about what was happening in the sequestration room with regard to the live feed, and 5 witnesses were subsequently taken off the list).

First time McCollum and the Judge have ever dealt with this. Leave it to the Caisons/Moorers to set the bar to a new low. (@jash )

"You should have told your witnesses." I'm crushing so hard on Judge Culbertson. (@Surfside )

2. Ashley Caison

The Judge is so over this day. Nancy just objected and before she could even fully explain why, he interrupted, "that's fine. Sustained." (@Surfside )

3. Robert Bryan Horn. He had a relationship with Heather Elvis in 2013.

4. Defense tried to call someone named Brooke, but she wasn't on the list so she wasn't allowed.

5. Sydney Moffitt to the stand. She says she knew Heather Elvis from working together in a booth at Tanger.

6. Timothy Tindall

So we will see a parade of people who knew Heather so briefly they don't remember anything. (@jillycat )

7. Evan German "German said at the time, he was so sure that he saw Heather Elvis at the Beaver Bar after she disappeared that he called the police the next day. He said he drank too much that night. Said he watched surveillance video and it is clear it wasn't Elvis."

8. Deborah James. McLeod Loris Hospital medical records director. (State objects; didn't know about witness)

9. Betsy Greene- director of health information management/medical records at Conway Medical Center.

10. Tammy Moorer

-----------------------

The medical records ladies testified regarding Tammy possibly being pregnant, having bacterial vaginosis, blah blah.

The five people kicked off the witness list? Some of my theories.....Polly Caison.....Nicole Moorer.....the guy Papa Moorer went to buy produce with.....Ashley's boyfriend.....Christian Moorer if he counts as a fifth....

Last edited:
Here's who the defense called for Tammy's trial (along with a few funny comments I found in her threads):

-----------------------

Of course she's testifying. She's a Narcissist. This is her Superbowl. (@jillycat )

1. Christian Moorer (only briefly because his testimony was cut short and he was instead quizzed about what was happening in the sequestration room with regard to the live feed, and 5 witnesses were subsequently taken off the list).

First time McCollum and the Judge have ever dealt with this. Leave it to the Caisons/Moorers to set the bar to a new low. (@jash )

"You should have told your witnesses." I'm crushing so hard on Judge Culbertson. (@Surfside )

2. Ashley Caison

The Judge is so over this day. Nancy just objected and before she could even fully explain why, he interrupted, "that's fine. Sustained." (@Surfside )

3. Robert Bryan Horn. He had a relationship with Heather Elvis in 2013.

4. Defense tried to call someone named Brooke, but she wasn't on the list so she wasn't allowed.

5. Sydney Moffitt to the stand. She says she knew Heather Elvis from working together in a booth at Tanger.

6. Timothy Tindall

So we will see a parade of people who knew Heather so briefly they don't remember anything. (@jillycat )

7. Evan German "German said at the time, he was so sure that he saw Heather Elvis at the Beaver Bar after she disappeared that he called the police the next day. He said he drank too much that night. Said he watched surveillance video and it is clear it wasn't Elvis."

8. Deborah James. McLeod Loris Hospital medical records director. (State objects; didn't know about witness)

9. Betsy Greene- director of health information management/medical records at Conway Medical Center.

10. Tammy Moorer

-----------------------

The medical records ladies testified regarding Tammy possibly being pregnant, having bacterial vaginosis, blah blah.

The five people kicked off the witness list? Some of my theories.....Polly Caison.....Nicole Moorer.....the guyPapa Moorer went to buy produce with.....Ashley's boyfriend.....Christian Moorer if he counts as a fifth....
LOL LOL LOL to the hilarious comments!
Also LOL to the defense...Talk about a weak defense. Hope that rings true this week too. If the defense is hoping to avoid the same fate for their client I sure hope they have a stronger witness list. Can’t see any of the above helping him. Do think we will here from at least 1-2 family members that were kicked off TM’s list. Likely 1 or 2 of his older children. MOO

LOL LOL LOL to the hilarious comments!
Also LOL to the defense...Talk about a weak defense. Hope that rings true this week too. If the defense is hoping to avoid the same fate for their client I sure hope they have a stronger witness list. Can’t see any of the above helping him. Do think we will here from at least 1-2 family members that were kicked off TM’s list. Likely 1 or 2 of his older children. MOO

I think the only ones we can reasonably expect at this point are Polly and Christian. After Friday's video I don't see them calling Ashley or Tammy. I'm sure the defense team is really scrambling this weekend.....and probably drinking heavily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88