Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
If FD wrapped JD up in a rug to transport to 80MS she would have been in full rigor by late afternoon and could not have been folded or bent for disposal on Albany Ave. In fact, it would have been very difficult to move her or conceal her. She was 5'10 .

If FD wrapped JD up in a rug to transport to 80MS she would have been in full rigor by late afternoon and could not have been folded or bent for disposal on Albany Ave. In fact, it would have been very difficult to move her or conceal her. She was 5'10 .
The height of JD so far as I know has been reported as between 5'8" - 5'9"....she looks taller than FD in pictures but its hard to say by exactly how much. I think some people here have said they thought JD might be 1" or so taller than FD but sometimes depending on the picture it looks like it could be more! FD as we have seen is not tall and Pattis towered over him walking into court this past week. MOO

Jennifer Dulos' mother shows strength amid 'devastating situation'
“Gloria Farber is the strongest person I know,” said family friend Carrie Luft, who has responded to media inquiries about the family and the investigation. “Every day she summons courage, dignity and grace while living through this devastating situation. Her mission is to care and provide for her grandchildren, which she does with love and understanding and a vibrancy of spirit that people half her age would envy.”
Beautiful! She is one of my heroes. And how amazing and true that: "Farber seems uniquely suited for the role she embraced four months ago"

Yes, looks like a very bad case. Here are some images from google: what does poison ivy rash look like
It says a lot to me that he has such a bad case on his hands and wrists, tells me he may have been digging or dragging something through the poison ivy which was collecting the oils on its surface and then transferred to his hands when he touched it.

No, so far as we know MT and her daughter were NOT permitted to have access to the Dulos children when they visited 4Jx. This issue was a huge bone of contention in the divorce action and because MT and FD would not comply with the Judge's ruling on this issue, FD lost contact with his children for 10 months. He was also strongly reprimanded verbally by Judge Heller for his asking his own children to lie on his behalf about the presence of MT and her daughter during their visits at 4Jx.
Agreed I thought the new order did not change the MT restriction. Hence my theory about MTs possible “ rage” about the upcoming weekend. IIRC the new order was specific about his visitation on Weds taking place in NC, and his weekend at 4JX, but I’m looking for a citation. That brings me to my questions about the plans for that weekend. I wonder where MT & daughter were going to go while FD spent the holiday w his 5 children? It would also be interesting to know which vehicle FD took to NY on Saturday the 25th.

This rug info I believe originated from DA at the HC and a clear source was never provided so far as I know. I think folks here believed the source of the info was most likely LE. It is believed that the rug was left tipped up against the restaurant wall on Albany and most likely was tossed or even possibly taken by a local or homeless person.

It makes some sense I would guess to wrap the body in the large rug as it might make it easier to carry. But the rug probably won't help much to contain body fluids and DNA matter IMO so my guess is that the body was prewrapped and then the rug was placed around the body.

I'm not even sure if an intact body wrapped in heavy duty contractor bags and taped using duct tape wouldn't leave behind a DNA trail. My guess is that FD did contain the body in plastic or a tarp and then perhaps used the rug around this plastic wrapped body. As I would think that there could be fluid loss during transfer or the trip to Farmington its likely that valuable DNA matter is on the Suburban mat. I am confident that LE has the entire act of placing this Suburban mat on camera along Albany. MOO
Here is the article about the rug/mat I think you are referring to...

A carpet or mat believed to be tied to Jennifer Dulos’ disappearance was left at a Hartford restaurant the day she went missing, but investigators can’t track it down

Awesome pictures! I have always, always, ALWAYS thought those power line pathways were key. You can make your way to 80 MS by way of them and they would be easy to navigate due to the cleared area around them. At certain points near 80 MS you could get a vehicle onto the path and the thick ground layer is a poison ivy breeding ground in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member