Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says a lot to me that he has such a bad case on his hands and wrists, tells me he may have been digging or dragging something through the poison ivy which was collecting the oils on its surface and then transferred to his hands when he touched it.
I sure hope he had to pee before he realized he had it. :D

Agreed I thought the new order did not change the MT restriction. Hence my theory about MTs possible “ rage” about the upcoming weekend. IIRC the new order was specific about his visitation on Weds taking place in NC, and his weekend at 4JX, but I’m looking for a citation. That brings me to my questions about the plans for that weekend. I wonder where MT & daughter were going to go while FD spent the holiday w his 5 children? It would also be interesting to know which vehicle FD took to NY on Saturday the 25th.
I am totally with you on the MT 'rage' as being something that could have been simmering in the FO + HO relationship and possibly at a certain point might have blown up. Its so hard to say though as in many respects MT looks to be a doormat for the more dominant FO. Impossible sometimes to understand relationship drivers w/o knowing the people! I do wonder where MT and her daughter went when the Dulos children visited? Did she move over to 80MS or go to a hotel? Or, did they continue to not comply with the Family Court rules? IDK. Wonder if GAL Meehan knowns?!?!? MOO

If FD wrapped JD up in a rug to transport to 80MS she would have been in full rigor by late afternoon and could not have been folded or bent for disposal on
Albany Ave. In fact, it would have been very difficult to move her or conceal her. She was 5'10 .

He was back at 80MS in the early afternoon, so I think he had done with Jennifer's body what he had planned to do-or had finished preparations to do - long before late afternoon. One of the reasons the drains at that residence interest me is that they may should tell us whether or not Jennifer's body was ever there. I don't see how Dulos logistically could have disposed of Jennifer's body in New Canaan, and Aw2 makes me believe she was in that Tacoma on that trip to Farmington. If so, the question is what did he do with her body. Did he bury it in a pre-dug grave in the woods or did everything end up at MIRA? Under either theory of disposal (I hate that word!), woods or MIRA, it seems 80MS holds some answers.

I'm not seeing what others are seeing in terms of poison ivy. Although I am wondering just how hirsute FD normally is. He seems pretty hairless on the body in those radaronline shots.

missing-mom-jennifer-dulos-husband-fotis-cleans-house-exclusive-photos-11.jpg
missing-mom-jennifer-dulos-husband-fotis-cleans-house-exclusive-photos-09.jpg
missing-mom-jennifer-dulos-husband-fotis-cleans-house-exclusive-photos-featured.jpg

Exclusive Photos: Man Accused In Missing Mom Case Cleans House

His left arm looks pretty clear of any bad blistering/rash marks in the above shots, in my opinion. Zooming in on pics which have a subject that's very far away from the camera can create lot of unnecessary artifacts and pixelation. JMO.

Bear in mind that these were taken in late June, nearly a month later than the disappearance. Would poison ivy still be prominent?

I'm not seeing what others are seeing in terms of poison ivy. Although I am wondering just how hirsute FD normally is. He seems pretty hairless on the body in those radaronline shots.

View attachment 204532
View attachment 204534
View attachment 204537

His left arm looks pretty clear of any bad blistering/rash marks in the above shots, in my opinion. Zooming in on pics which have a subject that's very far away from the camera can create lot of unnecessary artifacts and pixelation. JMO.

Bear in mind that these were taken in late June, nearly a month later than the disappearance. Would poison ivy still be prominent?
Poison Ivy can take awhile to go away (3 weeks is not atypical for a bad case). The other thing it can do is almost look like its going away and then more blisters show up in a nearby area or where you might have scratched so you are back to scratch. It can be a bear to get rid of even with medication. The third picture shows the skin the most clearly I think and it looks like the surface is still in healing mode.

I think most believed that FD at the time JD went missing was virtually hairless with shaved head, arms and legs. As time went on he went back to 'normal' IMO.
MOO

View attachment 204532
View attachment 204534
View attachment 204537

I have had poison ivy as severe as that. A month later, it would not be weepy particularly if it had been treated but there would still be marks, his skin would not be smooth and clear.

He was back at 80MS in the early afternoon, so I think he had done with Jennifer's body what he had planned to do-or had finished preparations to do - long before late afternoon. One of the reasons the drains at that residence interest me is that they may should tell us whether or not Jennifer's body was ever there. I don't see how Dulos logistically could have disposed of Jennifer's body in New Canaan, and Aw2 makes me believe she was in that Tacoma on that trip to Farmington. If so, the question is what did he do with her body. Did he bury it in a pre-dug grave in the woods or did everything end up at MIRA? Under either theory of disposal (I hate that word!), woods or MIRA, it seems 80MS holds some answers.
Absolutely agree. I also wonder along the lines of your drain question how FD and MT cleaned themselves up after everything that happened on the 24th? I doubt they would have showered at 4Jx but maybe I'm wrong? MOO

I zoomed in on this pic of FD cleaning the house.

Look at his lower left arm. Hmmm

Moo

Burns?

It’s common for a perp to have burns after lighting a body on fire, for example one of Noelle Paquette’s killers.

ETA: never mind, other shots look clear. I’m also seeing the photos were taken a month later so disregard. LE would've noticed if it was right after.

Carry on :)

Last edited:
Agreed I thought the new order did not change the MT restriction. Hence my theory about MTs possible “ rage” about the upcoming weekend. IIRC the new order was specific about his visitation on Weds taking place in NC, and his weekend at 4JX, but I’m looking for a citation. That brings me to my questions about the plans for that weekend. I wonder where MT & daughter were going to go while FD spent the holiday w his 5 children? It would also be interesting to know which vehicle FD took to NY on Saturday the 25th.

Prior to Friday, May 24

Weekday Visitation was every Wednesday in New Canaan for 3 hours.

Weekend Visitation was every other weekend with one day in Farmington and one day in New Canaan. Possibly 6-8 hours each day. Varying reports on the number of hours. I understood 7 on Saturday and 6 on Sunday, IIRC.

Court Appointed 'Supervisor' to be With the children and FO at All times.

Absolutely No Overnight with FO.

MT and daughter would only need to leave 4JC 2 days per month and would be able to return at night, regardless.

I am sure that MT could take her daughter on a Girl's Day Out trip into NYC or perhaps the daughter had athletic competitions to attend.

Not a big deal to leave the house for a few hours 2 days a month.

When there is a Court Appointed Supervisor for Visitation, there are NO Overnight Visitations with the Non Custodial Parent, Ever.

So, FO would need to get to the point that he received Unsupervised Visitation before Overnight Visitations would be allowed.

FO was No Where Near this point in Visitation, prior to Friday, May 24.

IMO.

Last edited:
I agree.
This is where I am stumped.
If he buried her in a pre-dug grave what possessed him to take some evidence to Albany Ave?
It just doesn't make sense to me.
UNLESS he thought he could pin it on someone else that lived in the area.
But I don't think he thought that.
He thought that evidence would be incinerated. MOO.

Yes, that is the DA article that kicked off the discussion of the mat. Thanks for reposting it.

DA clearly refers to investigators so that must be why folks here thought this was a deliberate leak by LE. I didn't understand leaking about an item you don't have? But maybe LE found the mat? IDK Maybe they thought someone might read the article and 'find' the item? IDK. It maybe was leaked to tell FD we have you on camera with the Suburban/car mat? IDK.

MOO

If FD wrapped JD up in a rug to transport to 80MS she would have been in full rigor by late afternoon and could not have been folded or bent for disposal on Albany Ave. In fact, it would have been very difficult to move her or conceal her. She was 5'10 .

I've seen on many true crime shows that the perp often chops off the legs to make transport and/or disposal easier. (It's gross to talk about but they also say it isn't difficult to cut the soft tissue down to the bone with a sharp knife, then pop the leg out of the socket to remove it from the upper body.)

This would eliminate the rigor problem and means the two parts could be moved separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member