Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #112

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m surprised at this point the family or some interested party haven’t hired a top notch private investigator.

I’m sure people from all over would donate to that as well. Including me!

I would donate too!
The girl’s families have been very supportive of law enforcement so far which has been amazing to me. I would have probably gone ballistic about the sketch situation and kicked off about it.

I’ve said this before but if Holly BoBo’s family had not openly and publicly criticized Tennessee LE, repeatedly, over their investigation and its lack of progress and direction, they would have never finally narrowed in on the true killers, arrested and put them on trial. This also took place in a small rural town, with a drug subculture. Just saying.

WOW, in June 2018 it was on the table???

It reads like, working with the fingerprints from the crime place would be on the table.

They are building an expensive park in the girls’ name but not having the funds for a potential serial killer? No.

I assume they have DNA and are doing all the necessary work.

After reading this article, I had a thought. What if all the DNA at the crime scene has been accounted for? So now they don't know if the killer left NO DNA, or if the killer is someone who is "accounted for"? How would you proceed from there?

Great idea! Then they can ditch GH and actually get somewhere :) Just my humble speculation ;)
If I had the amount of time I think it would take to organize such a thing I would do it. Plus I just don’t have the know how or the connections I believe to do it. But if I could I would:

I would bring together all the sluethers and I mean all of them, from WS, you tubers, fb groups to all of the Regular podcast folks.

I would start a Go Fund Me and across all platforms mentioned above would ask people to make donations. It could be $1 to $200 or what ever one could afford.

I would hire a third party, law firm or accounting firm to handle the money raised so there are no questions as to who is responsible and keeping track of the funding.

I would find the best of the best private investigators with local knowledge and fund their work through the money raised through Go Fund Me.

Each group can complile information they think most useful and submit it to the investigator. The investgators client will be the Sluethers who have contributed and who have been working on the case. Each group will elect someone to represent them or a few people to represent them.

The actual sluethers will have a real opportunity to help solve this case.

I wish I could be this person who could organize such a thing but my day job is just to overwhelming. It would have to be someone like our very own WS Tricia. She is someone I believe has the skill set and connections to pull something like this off...

What do you guys think, crazy or maybe something to consider?

Edited to add: you tubers.

Last edited:
I would donate too!

I’ve said this before but if Holly BoBo’s family had not openly and publicly criticized Tennessee LE, repeatedly, over their investigation and its lack of progress and direction, they would have never finally narrowed in on the true killers, arrested and put them on trial. This also took place in a small rural town, with a drug subculture. Just saying.

I really do think the LE in Delphi want monster arrested ASAP you can see that from how emotional Sgt Carter is about the case. They want to tell the girls families “we got him” badly. I do not think this is just a file in a filing cabinet to them. We don’t know what is going on behind the scenes.

If I had the amount of time I think it would take to organize such a thing I would do it. Plus I just don’t have the know how or the connections I believe to do it. But if I could I would:

I would bring together all the sluethers and I mean all of them, from WS, fb groups to all of the Regular podcast folks.

I would start a Go Fund Me and across all platforms mentioned above would ask people to make donations.

I would hire a third party, law firm or accounting firm to handle the money raised so there are no questions as to who is responsible and keeping track of the funding.

I would find the best of the best private investigators with local knowledge and fund their work through the money raised through Go Fund Me.

Each group can complile information they think most useful and submit it to the investigator. The investgators client will be the Sluethers who have contributed and who have been working on the case. Each group will elect someone to represent them or a few people to represent them.

The actual sluethers will have a real opportunity to help solve this case.

I wish I could be this person who could organize such a thing but my day job is just to overwhelming. It would have to be someone like our very own WS Tricia. She is someone I believe has the skill set and connections to pull something like this off...

What do you guys think, crazy or maybe something to consider?

I’m sorry but I don’t think this case is one that can be solved like the way you are suggesting not when we don’t know all the facts and what evidence LE has and doesn’t have.

I really do think the LE in Delphi want monster arrested ASAP you can see that from how emotional Sgt Carter is about the case. They want to tell the girls families “we got him” badly. I do not think this is just a file in a filing cabinet to them. We don’t know what is going on behind the scenes.

I’m sorry but I don’t think this case is one that can be solved like the way you are suggesting not when we don’t know all the facts and what evidence LE has and doesn’t have.
Just desperately trying to think of creative ways to catch this monster and bring justice for Abby and Libby. We are coming up on three years, memories fade, people die and evidence disappears.

I’m on two other cases in which multiple people were killed. One is coming up on 12 years, the other just past 5 years without an arrest.

LE in both of those cases have said the same exact thing that LE has said in this case and have been saying it for years: “ We are just one tip away from solving this case”.

I don’t want this case to go unsolved like the others...

I also believe that LE wants this solved. I don’t think it’s a cold case and I truly believe they can and will catch this killer.

They have said two things that stand out.
The killer is “local”, and someone knows, and needs to come forward.

Thinking about why someone is not coming forward.
- not enough information to be sure?
- information is just unclear enough to cause doubt?
- fear of, or truly covering for - a monster

If there’s even a possibility that someone isn’t coming forward because they are confused by the sketches or any other information that has been released, that issue needs to be resolved.

Personally, I think if they could release a likely motive - that might help trigger someone to put two and two together. And talk. But that would jeopardize the case integrity.

I’m going with LE on this one.
Someone knows enough to put this guy away, and they aren’t coming forward.

I think he was involved in creating OBG sketch, then police caught on to him. Change of strategy then NBG sketch - and it’s the witness that steered them to OBG. MOO

I’ve considered this since the new sketch was released but surely they would be facing charges for providing false information to LE? But would they be too afraid to press charges in case people no longer called in tips? Or if this false witness person has gone missing would they not be hunting for them?

Just desperately trying to think of creative ways to catch this monster and bring justice for Abby and Libby. We are coming up on three years, memories fade, people die and evidence disappears.

I’m on two other cases in which multiple people were killed. One is coming up on 12 years, the other just past 5 years without an arrest.

LE in both of those cases have said the same exact thing that LE has said in this case and have been saying it for years: “ We are just one tip away from solving this case”.

I don’t want this case to go unsolved like the others...

I feel the same way and I totally understand the frustration and major concern. He needs to be caught ASAP and he must not get away with murdering these two young women. I frequently think of all the memories and milestones the girls and their families have been denied because of the evil coward and it makes me furious. I wish there was something we could do even a social media campaign to get the sketch out or something.

I would donate too!

Such a brilliant post.

This case recently came to mind after months of not thinking of it.
I'm so frustrated. I feel like there was so, so much more that could have been done in the initial weeks, and I feel like there's something that could be done now to solve the case.
Here's my theory:
I think the man is a valued member of the community. Either a part of a religious family or a leader themselves. Important enough to where the townsfolk would doubt themselves when questioning if they were the perp.
I also think that this wasn't the act of one person. I think that there are a few people, specifically family members, who know what happened to some extent, and helped in covering up the perp.
Obviously name fueled sleuthing that hasn't been verified isn't allowed outside of private PMs, but I would encourage us all to look into the details and come to our own conclusions
Just as others have said, I don't want this case to go unsolved due to fear. It's very likely this sick man will kill again, or is hurting children now.
All MOO opinion of course. This wasn't the most concise but remembering these details is infuriating, and I'm at a loss of what to do...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member