GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume he ruled against the directed verdict, based on the way he began his response. Everyone is filing out of the courtroom now, most likely for lunch break.

I gotsta go eat too. See y'all in a little bit.

Exhale.

FWIW, my husband is an individual anyone convicted of a crime would want on their jury; he and I were debating this case on our long drive on Friday arguing about the weight of circumstantial versus direct evidence. He is one of those people who would darn near need a body or confession to find someone guilty - he doesn't give a whole lot of weight on circumstantial evidence because he feels it requires one to make assumptions of events before/after. Anywhoo, all that to say, that when the cleaning video came up on Friday he was SOLD! Hook, line, and sinker he was convinced of guilt. I think the judge was too. IMO, there is absolutely no possible way the verdict will be rendered Not Guilty. In fact, I would not be surprised if it took little to no time at all for the jury to reach and deliver their verdict.

I cannot believe they did not use this in Tammy's trial and allow her to spin more webs of lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebecca.ingram1214@gmail.