GUILTY FL - Casei Jones, 32 & her four young children, murdered, Marion County, August 2019 *Arrest*

Can we post their FB profiles?

I believe we can now that an arrest warrant has been issued for him. Here are the rules about SM:
Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

• Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
  • Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
  • Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Saw this on the news - another tragedy - But they did find her and the children were not there - so were they killed first? I wonder if he will talk. And why 2nd degree? so many questions still - JMO

So, MJ's currently booked into the Brantley County Jail for:

DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSPENDED/REVOKED
FAILURE TO MAINTAIN LANE (WEAVING OVER ROADWAY)
FUGITIVE FROM JUSTICE

The only one with a warrant attached is the "fugitive from justice". Here's a link if people want to see for themselves.

http://www.interopweb.com/brantleyjailpop/

What I can see on FB Casei’s profile and cover picture were changed to photos of the children 21st August just minutes apart. Last visible profile pic before this was 2nd August, with a comment and reply which I found a bit worrying. I can’t help thinking if it was actually Casei who changed those display photos. IMO
I’m scared for her children.
I have that feeling of dread.
He has something in his eyes.
Where are they?
MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads