GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you not watching or listening, the gist of BK's testimony is that because he doesn't know how to use advanced techniques in forensics, it can't be done.

LOL!

NL is totally impressing me by how much she actually understood GF's analysis....enough to move slides around, etc.

Those two slides look identical to me!

Wait a minute. I had to step away for a minute.

Serious question.

Is this guy trying to suggest that the light cast from headlights should be exactly the same second to second when taken from video?

Haha! Agrees that it's a Ford F150 with 4 doors and a potential toolbox - something reflective.

Why is he here? (also serious question)

RSBM: Multiple jurors from her trial did news interviews and said they believed him. One of the jurors said he was former military, and he recognized the look on DD's face, as well as his demeanor, as someone who had seen something truly awful. (paraphrasing)

That's interesting. Hopefully, the jurors have the same mindset this time as well. The state certainly has a little more evidence this time and as I have said before SM made that payphone call and if luring = kidnapping then he certainly did that, as HE repeatedly called back and then left her home in the middle of the night.

Serious question.

Is this guy trying to suggest that the light cast from headlights should be exactly the same second to second when taken from video?

Haha! Agrees that it's a Ford F150 with 4 doors and a potential toolbox - something reflective.

not just second to second, his expertise is pixel to pixel ... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Serious question.

IDK, I started counting the spiderwebs along my ceiling about 10 minutes ago.

Edited for spelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members