GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought NL did great with both witnesses. She basically just showed that both witnesses were there to help the defense for their own purposes; one to earn a paycheck and the other to help out her BIL. At the end, she even got AC to admit it when she said something like and you came here to help your BIL. AC said yes and was going to go on and explain and NL said just leave it at that or something as she walked back to her seat.
JMO

So SM hasn't said what his decision is on testifying yet. Does anyone think he'd be STUPID enough to? On the one hand, I think if he WERE going to testify, they would certainly not want to give the prosecution 2 days of knowledge to prepare. They would want it to be a surprise or at the very least at the last minute. If he were NOT going to testify, wouldn't the defense just go ahead and say that today when asked? I remember at his last trial complaining that his attorney "wouldn't let him testify" or something like that. Pulleeeaase!
But on the other hand...I can't imagine in any world that he'd be stupid enough to do it.

So what are your thoughts? Will He? Won't he?

I thought NL did great with both witnesses. She basically just showed that both witnesses were there to help the defense for their own purposes; one to earn a paycheck and the other to help out her BIL. At the end, she even got AC to admit it when she said something like and you came here to help your BIL. AC said yes and was going to go on and explain and NL said just leave it at that or something as she walked back to her seat.
JMO

I need to watch AC’s testimony again. I was distracted by work and didn’t get it all. I hated that she mimicked Tammy’s tone and words when NL would ask her something, and AC would say, “That’s what you say, but...”

Nancy getting into the enmeshed family system, with issues around loyalty, etc., will come out in closing, I think, Although it may be more implicit than explicit.

My question is this — what was the point of this whole spectacle they put on with the washing of the truck and the burning of the rags? They knew they were being recorded by those fancy new surveillance cameras. We know they were consciously aware of it, as evidenced by AC’s boyfriend giving the cameras the finger. Or was it the camcorder he flipped off instead? Either way, they were making a point of filming it themselves. BUT WHY?

Like another sleuther already proffered, I’m starting to think this entire thing was a diversionary tactic to get LE to focus on the truck instead of somewhere else. The only other explanation I can figure would be if they were so cocksure that they’d get away with what they’ve done that they put on this show as a big EFF YOU to LE. Like saying “nana nana boo boo... you can’t prove it”.

The looking for bugs thing was weird too.

So SM hasn't said what his decision is on testifying yet. Does anyone think he'd be STUPID enough to? On the one hand, I think if he WERE going to testify, they would certainly not want to give the prosecution 2 days of knowledge to prepare. They would want it to be a surprise or at the very least at the last minute. If he were NOT going to testify, wouldn't the defense just go ahead and say that today when asked? I remember at his last trial complaining that his attorney "wouldn't let him testify" or something like that. Pulleeeaase!
But on the other hand...I can't imagine in any world that he'd be stupid enough to do it.

So what are your thoughts? Will He? Won't he?

Yes, I remember something to the effect that his atty "wouldn't let him testify". IIRC that was more of the TM family saying that. I say he won't testify. In most cases attorneys say defendants should not testify. In this case with the payphone call and denial of it, then admission of it, I can't imagine them suggesting he testify. The stakes are really high here too, considering the new evidence and the fact that TM got 30. He's going to testify when they have more evidence against him than they did against TM? No I don't think so.

Ok, since I can't post screenshots, maybe I can ask. AC stated she took the kids home at 3:15 am. Does anyone believe that less than 45 minutes after they get home, the 3 kids finish out their semesters schoolwork? Because I'm not buying it.

No she has been conspicuously absent. Youngest son was there the first day or two. Oldest two absent as well.
Polly indeed was in the hallway and in the courtroom talking to Sidney during the recess times that were called, we were sitting directly in front of the jury and had a clean view down the front isle though not by any means or stretch of the imagination would those monsters be the first choice to look at in any situation. As the Father of Heather, I can say without any hesitation that every word that those people speak is like pouring hot burning coals onto our heads. The sheer audacity to speak Heathers name makes my blood boil.
We are praying for a good resolution with this trial, hoping that for once Sidney will see the situation he is in and just throw himself on the mercy of the court after fully telling the truthful events of that night. My biggest fear is that he is found guilty but holds on to his secrets for fear of further prosecution. So I’m asking for prayer that God opens Sidney’s eyes to see the situation he is in, that HE opens his lips to reveal the truth and that the judge uses his discernment and wisdom to punish the crimes for the maximum allowable time and if found guilty of both charges, he is made to serve them consecutively for a total of 60 years. May God be present and have his had in the outcome as we return Wednesday morning at 10am and hopefully will have a verdict by end of day Wednesday also. Amen.
Photo uploaded by family, as before posting anywhere else, we hold the rights to all photo images and only as that you respect our wishes and ask permission along with where and how it would be used before you use/print or post.
God bless you all and thank you for you help year after tear in the search for truth but most for the unwavering determination to help us find our daughter Heather.

Attachments

• B81781BE-8284-413C-9F10-4EF5CDBCFFDB.jpeg
    B81781BE-8284-413C-9F10-4EF5CDBCFFDB.jpeg
    92.7 KB · Views: 152
Polly indeed was in the hallway and in the courtroom talking to Sidney during the recess times that were called, we were sitting directly in front of the jury and had a clean view down the front isle though not by any means or stretch of the imagination would those monsters be the first choice to look at in any situation. As the Father of Heather, I can say without any hesitation that every word that those people speak is like pouring hot burning coals onto our heads. The sheer audacity to speak Heathers name makes my blood boil.
We are praying for a good resolution with this trial, hoping that for once Sidney will see the situation he is in and just throw himself on the mercy of the court after fully telling the truthful events of that night. My biggest fear is that he is found guilty but holds on to his secrets for fear of further prosecution. So I’m asking for prayer that God opens Sidney’s eyes to see the situation he is in, that HE opens his lips to reveal the truth and that the judge uses his discernment and wisdom to punish the crimes for the maximum allowable time and if found guilty of both charges, he is made to serve them consecutively for a total of 60 years. May God be present and have his had in the outcome as we return Wednesday morning at 10am and hopefully will have a verdict by end of day Wednesday also. Amen.
Photo uploaded by family, as before posting anywhere else, we hold the rights to all photo images and only as that you respect our wishes and ask permission along with where and how it would be used before you use/print or post.
God bless you all and thank you for you help year after tear in the search for truth but most for the unwavering determination to help us find our daughter Heather.

Thank you for being here. I can only imagine the pain and frustration that you feel. I hope you find the love and support from people on this forum to be a small comfort. I hope that Heather will be found. My heart and thoughts are with you and your family as we all seek justice for Heather.

My comprehensive notes :)

JULY 2013 - 198 calls from HE to SM; 213 calls from SM to HE

July 7, 2013
Heather tweets “the guy who builds things at my job makes me cream myself”

Heather tweets “ONE OF THESE DAYS I WILL DRAG THAT MAN INTO THE MOP CLOSET AND HAVE MY WAY WITH HIM LORD HAVE MERCY”

July 10, 2013
Heather tweets “Baby did a bad bad thing”

Sept 20, 2013 - Heather tweets “once upon a time, an angel & a devil fell in love. It did not end well”

October 2013
Heather & Sidney Moorer end relationship

NOVEMBER 2013 - two photos sent from SM’s phone to HE at 2:51 AM; 22 calls from HE to SM; 39 calls from SM to HE

November 1, 2013 - Tammy Moorer sends several text messages to Heather:

Someone’s about to get their *advertiser censored** beat down… your bi*ch is about to take his last breath… you can tell me who you are right now or I will find out another way… that way won’t have a great turn out for you… I’m giving you one last chance to answer before we meet in person… only one.”

I’ve been having Sidney followed since January 2012, it’s best you call back and speak to me & save yourself. Hey sweet you ready to meet the MRS?”

Heather replied:

“I think you are a little obsessed with me. I’m nobody you need to worry about anymore.”

November 5, 2013 - Heather receives a text from Sidney’s phone number:

by the way dad no longer owns a phone”

Heather replied:
“.”

Heather tweets:
66 days”

RT from Daniel Tosh:
Hey married fellas, you can either cheat on your wife OR murder her. Never both. That’s when you get caught.”

December 4, 2013 - Heather moved into apartment at 541 White River Drive, MB with Brianna Warrelmann

December 14, 2013 - Suspicious person/activity reported at 4XX River Oaks Drive, MB @ 2:05 pm

December 15, 2013 - Heather’s last day worked at Tilted Kilt @ 1317 Celebrity Circle at Broadway at the Beach

December 17, 2013
7:00 pm - Steven Schiraldi picks Heather up for a date

10:43 pm - Heather sends a text message to her dad with a picture of herself learning how to drive a stick in SS’s truck

[Unknown] - HE & SS go back to SS’ house in Murrells Inlet to watch a movie

December 18, 2013
1:18 am - Sidney seen on video surveillance parking his truck at the Walmart on Seaboard Street, speaking to an associate inside, and purchasing a pregnancy test and cigar

~1:30-1:35 am - Steven drops Heather off at home

1:35 am - Heather receives a call from Sidney Moorer; call was placed from a payphone and lasts for 4.83 minutes

1:44 - Heather calls her roommate (who was out of town visiting family in Florida) and talks for 2.2 minutes

Posted 10 reblogs on Tumblr between 1:53-2:09 am on December 18th

Witness - Aaron Edens, IT Analyst from San Mateo County in CA

• 4 calls on Heather’s phone between 1:13 and 2:31 AM

• 1 incoming at 1:35 am (298 seconds)

• 1 outgoing to Bri at 1:44 am (132 seconds)

• 2 outgoing to payphone (@ 2:29 am & 2:30 am)

• 2:32 - 2:41 am - phone in motion

• 2:42 am - phone located at Longbeards in corner of lot near dumpster; 14 minutes at location and 4 calls were made

• 2:43 am to payphone (7.2 seconds)

• 2:43 am to payphone (7 seconds)

• 2:45 am to payphone (.2 seconds)

• 2:51 am to payphone (4.8 seconds)
  • Phone leaves Longbeards and travels back towards apartment but turns around at Augusta Plantation Drive (no call activity recorded during this time)

• 3:01 am - phone is back at Longbeards and not in motion

• 3:04 am - outgoing to payphone (1.8 seconds)

• 3:05 am - outgoing to payphone

• 3:16 am - call to SM (7.8 seconds)

• 3:17 am - call to SM (249 seconds/4 minutes 9 seconds) - phone is in motion and travels back to Heather’s apartment

• 3:20 am - phone is located in Heather’s parking lot and not in motion

• 3:25-3:35 am - in motion traveling to PTl from apartment; no calls recorded

• 3:37 am - phone arrives at PTL

• 3:38 am - call to SM (1.8 seconds)

• 3:39 am - call to SM (1.8 seconds)

• 3:39 am - call to SM (1.8 seconds)

• 3:41 am - call to SM (1.8 seconds)

• 3:42 am - no further calls in/out and no other location coordinates obtained
3:47 am - Suspicious activity/car report made @ Atalaya Place, MB

4:30 am - LE spots HE’s car at PTL on a routine patrol and does a cursory search of the area but sees nothing out of the ordinary and nothing seems suspicious

(Early reports — including statements made by Terry Elvis — state that last cell activity on HE’s phone occurred around 6 am.)

December 19, 2013
5:47 pm - Law enforcement arrive at Terry Elvis’ home to inquire about Heather’s car abandoned at PTL

11:10 pm - Terry Elvis files missing persons report

December 20, 2013
[Unknown Time/Early Morning Hours] - LE visits Moorer home and speaks with Sidney about the various calls/texts found on Heather’s phone

Searches are conducted by law enforcement, dive teams, helicopters, and volunteers with boats at Peachtree Landing and the surrounding wooded area

[Unknown Time] - LE obtains a search warrant for HE’s apartment; no blood or DNA was taken from the apartment; there were no signs of forced entry upon arrival but door was found unlocked; half packed/unpacked luggage on bed, clothes strewn across the room, tissues on coffee table in front of couch where she appeared to be sleeping at the time

December 21, 2013
The FindHeatherElvis FB page is created

December 22, 2013
A vigil is held for Heather’s safe return

December 22, 2013 - January 17, 2014
4 harassment claims are filed by Sidney Moorer — one report lists Terry Elvis as the primary entity and three others list him as a secondary entity

December 23, 2013
Reward increased to $10,000

December 29, 2013
Executive helicopters join CUE and volunteers in the search

January 3 - 5, 2013
Volunteer searches led by CUE

January 8 - 12, 2014
Sidney participates in the Half-Marathon at Disney World in Orlando, FL

January 9, 2014
Heather’s disappearance is featured on Good Morning America

January 17, 2014
Tammy Moorer posts her infamous FB rant about Sidney’s affair

Terry Elvis publishes an article about his daughter’s disappearance on xojane

January 19, 2014
Volunteers are threatened by Tammy’s father while searching an area of private land on Hwy 814; Tammy drives around and takes pictures of volunteers searching

January 20, 2014
Reward is increased to $30,000

January 23, 2013
Vigil held at Cypress Camping Resort behind Socastee High School

January 28, 2013
Bill Barrett & Garrett Starnes are arrested on charges of Obstruction of Justice (for providing “false information regarding the disappearance of Heather Elvis” which caused Horry County police to “divert resources to investigate these false allegations”)

February 2, 2014
Sidney sends text to Tammy:

I admit I made a horrible choice choosing someone that was *advertiser censored**ed up but I think I can change both of our futures together and for the better… way better.”

February 4, 2014
1:20 am - Terry Elvis files a harassment complaint @ 2876 Howard Avenue

February 6, 2014
9:45 pm - Sidney Moorer files police report stating shots fired at his vehicle from a white or silver pickup truck on Ocean Hwy, between Pawleys Island & Georgetown; no evidence of truck damage reported by LE

February 7, 2014
1:20 pm - Terry Elvis files police report stating verbal threats made to him by two men in a black Jeep Wrangler; the men allegedly yelled “we already have Heather and Morgan is next.”

February 18, 2014
Vigil held at Peachtree Landing

February 20, 2014
1:30 am - Sidney Moorer files police report claiming two white males around 30 years of age pulled up next to him in a white pickup truck in the parking lot of 7500 N Kings Hwy and pointed a shotgun at him (no shots were fired and SM ran to a local business & called the cops)

[Unknown Time] - Sidney visits Grand Strand Medical Center shortly after report was filed for reasons unknown

[Unknown Time] - Tammy posts on Facebook:

Enough is enough and today this family will start filing charges against everyone we possibly can. I will no longer feel sorry for you or let ignorance be your excuse. With that being said, we do NOT owe this to any of you, but here are the FACTS! Sidney cooperated with HCPD from the second he was contacted. He spoke with them on the phone, and voluntarily went over to the offices in Conway to speak with detectives in person. That same day I allowed HCPD to come inside our home to take a look around. They also asked to look through our Mickey camper and I granted them permission. In addition, three search warrants were also served. One for telephones, one for surveillance, and one for our vehicle. Both the Moorer house and Caison house (not true according to sworn testimony of SLED officer---Caison house was not searched) were looked at during this time.”

February 21, 2014
7:00 am - search warrant issued @ 8786 Hwy 814 and Moorer’s arrested; search was conducted by HCPD, SLED, the Solicitor’s office, the US Marshals, and the SC Highway Patrol

8:50 am - Tammy Moorer booked @ J Reuben Long

11:00 am - Sidney Moorer booked @ J Reuben Long

February 22, 2014
Moorer’s charged with 1 count of obstruction and 2 counts of indecent exposure (locations are listed as Atlantic Avenue & Century Circle in Conway, SC & 1300 Block of Celebrity Circle in MB); charges filed after Sidney advised officers about relations that took place in their car

February 23, 2014
Moorer’s post bond but are held on other pending charges

February 24, 2014
Moorer’s are charged with kidnapping and murder

Prayer vigil held at Peachtree Landing

February 26, 2014
Tammy Moorer is transferred to a detention center in Georgetown, SC

February 27-28, 2014
Law enforcement stages a forensic reenactment at Peachtree Landing

March 13, 2014
Terry Elvis is notified of a video that had been posted on a FB page called ‘Call the Popo Hoe’ and the video footage shows someone filming his place of business as they drive by in a car. A large red ‘X’ is depicted on the back door of his business, and after Elvis checks his door, he notices a freshly painted X. The video had been liked by the ‘Tammy & Sidney Moorer Are Innocent’ page.

March 17, 2014
Ms are denied bond at their first bond hearing

March 21, 2014
A Grand Jury indicts Sidney & Tammy Moorer on charges of kidnapping and murder; a gag order is placed by Judge John

March 24, 2014
Tammy Moorer’s father passes away at his home from natural causes

May 23, 2014
A bond reconsideration hearing is held for Tammy Moorer. She requested the hearing after allegedly learning she is pregnant. Judge John upholds his decision and the request for bond is denied.

June 3, 2014
Moorer’s charged with Medicaid fraud for failing to disclose their true financial status between 2007 and 2013 which led to a benefit of receiving more than $10K worth of inappropriate assistance

Heather’s SM accounts

PICYOU - HolaImHeather
MYSPACE - HolaImHeather
PINTEREST - HeatherElvis
TWICSY - HeatherElvis
FACEBOOK - Heatherachellelvis
TWITTER - HeatherElvis
INSTAGRAM - FeatherElvis
TUMBLR - http://hazy-dayys.tumblr.com

LAST SEEN: 12/18/16 between 1:30 - 1:50 am in the parking lot of her apartment at River Oaks Apartments. She had been out on a date with Steven Schiraldi earlier that evening--to eat at a local Mexican restaurant, watched a movie at his house, looked at Christmas lights, and he taught Heather how to drive a stick shift in the parking lot of Inlet Square Mall. After arriving back at home, she called her roommate Brianna Warrelmann, who was out of town in Florida visiting family for the Christmas holiday. She was scheduled to work on Friday, December 20th but did not show up for work.

FULL BRIGHT MOON WITH CLEAR SKIES ON DECEMBER 17, 2013; Low - 39, High - 63 (55 degrees between 11 pm & 12 am)

WEATHER ON DECEMBER 18, 2013: Low - 32, High - 55 (steady drop from 55 to 40 between 2 am & 5 am)

LAST KNOWN COMMUNICATION: 12/18/16 around 3:00 am (4 minute conversation with Sidney Moorer with phone pinging a tower near Peachtree Landing)

EMPLOYER: Tilted Kilt @ Broadway at the Beach

A neighbor called to report car (Dark Green 2001 Dodge Intrepid) at 6699 State Road S-26-611 (Peachtree Landing) on the evening of Wednesday, December 19th.

HE’s ID was found inside car but phone and car keys were not located. The car was not parked in a designated spot but located parallel to the water by the woods and facing the water rather than the entrance to PTL. There was no visible damage observed and car was locked.

KNOWN SEARCH LOCATIONS:
Peachtree Landing
Ronald McNair Blvd
Tidewater Road
River Oaks Drive
Hwy 814

Witness - Devin Soles (car salesman at Beach Ford)

On 11/8/2016, SM traded in his 2010 white truck for his black Ford F150 Limited Edition

TAMMY TRIAL FOR KIDNAPPING, CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT KIDNAPPING

Hart testified that after Heather and Sidney's relationship ended, he called Sidney to do some work at TK and Tammy got on the phone & asked him to fire Heather. She stated Heather was causing problems with her family, spreading rumors that she was pregnant, and said Sidney was not allowed to work while she worked there. He also testified that after making that phone call, he noticed Elvis showed up for work with a black eye. When he asked what happened, Hart said Elvis had different explanations.

Defense brought up the fact that Elvis & Moorer were caught having sex at work.

Domogaur testified she found Heather Elvis' social security card, i.d., bank card, and a cosmetology license inside her car.

Domogauer testifies that she saw a box of a pregnancy test in one of Elvis' trash cans but never found the test itself.

Cestare testifies he saw a shotgun shell, cleaning fluid, and concrete near the Moorer's truck in plain view. Said there were cameras on outside of home but didn't want to draw attention to them before a search warrant could be obtained.

A monitor with four split screen views from surveillance cameras was not present when the house was searched.

Melton testified Sidney Moorer got a tattoo of Tammy's name. He said he overheard Tammy say, "If you wouldn't have messed with that girl this wouldn't have been happening."

Tammy allowed police to enter her home and the camper to view/photograph on Dec. 20th but claimed she didn't have a key for the black truck

"Lt. Cestare also testified to seeing a security camera inside and outside of the Moorer's home on December 20th. Bud Henry, an employee of Sam's Club testified to the Moorer's buying a DVR and cameras the very next day."

An expert witness of the state answered questions about Elvis' cell phone's location the night she went missing, using Google tracking data. When asked if he could do the same for the Moorers, he said he could not, because their Google accounts had been deleted.

McGraw says he got a piece of computerized equipment from investigators that was taken out of the Moorer's Ford F-150. He says this piece of equipment collects GPS information. McGraw says there's an SD card in the truck which tracks navigation data. If that card isn't in the slot, it won't store any information. If it is, even if an address isn't punched into the system, it will track navigational data.

McGraw took a look at the different locations the SD card says the Moorer's truck had been. He says it showed locations for November but nothing for December. The first coordinates came back on November 8 at Beach Ford.

McGraw testified he saw no data from the truck on Nov 8-Nov 21st. Then saw data that the truck was in Shawnee, OK, then in Nov 25th saw a location in Las Vegas. McGraw testified he didn't see any data locations for the month of December 2013. McGraw testified the next geographical information picked up from the SD card was in January 2014, in Kissimmee, FL. McGraw testified the next geo location is in Horry County when he picked up the device from police to analyze.

Data pulled from F150 sync module:
11/8/2013 - purchase of truck recorded
11/22/2013 - Shawnee, OK
11/25/2013 - Las Vegas
1/16/2014 - Kissimmee, Florida

McGraw testifies the only reasons he can think why location information wasn't picked up in Dec is either the device wasn't functioning or the SD card was removed. The prosecution points out the device was working & picking up locations in Nov & Jan indicating it was functioning.

On cross, McGraw says the SD card from the Ford will fit into another device like a phone or camera. He says he didn't examine the SD card so he can't answer if this particular card has any info from a phone or camera.

Will Lynch with North Myrtle Beach Police. He works with a machine that transfers data from mobile devices.Lynch testifies that he extracted data from two phones on Christmas Eve, 2013: Sidney's phone, and Tammy's phone.

Lynch testified that on Nov 5th 2013, there was a text from Heather's phone to Sidney's phone and at that exact same time Tammy's phone is texting a friend or family member that she is seeing that text exchange between Sidney and Heather.

Lynch testifies that before December 18, Tammy was using Sidney's phone. After that, Sidney was using his own phone again.

Tammy had sister "stalking" Heather (sister was going to go to Tilted Kilt for a drink and Tammy told her to take pics). Friend said she only walked by and Heather wasn't there. Tammy said “the b**** is in hiding”.

December 15, 2013 - another web search for moon phases

Dec 16, 2013 -
CJ to TM: I know you are angry
TM to CJ: I'm ready for new boy contact
TM to CJ: My heart has been black for Sidney for 2 years

Nov 13, 2013
Tammy text to friend: I've never talked to Sidney for 2.5 hours.
Response: What's that?
Tammy: Recovering phone calls and texts
Response: From her?
Tammy: Yep, some if not all

Nov 30, 2013:
Tammy - Deleted message: Just in case my phone dies, my other number is the same but ends in 5. (Sidney's number)

Tammy text to friend Christine Johnson: You think I look decent enough to start dating again?

11/2/2018

Sidney to Heather: Sorry I made a mistake

Heather to Sidney: You knew what you were doing it was no mistake. I understand this can’t go on anymore I just want to know that your wife isn’t going to show up at my job

Heather to Sidney: Because I lost hours today because they sent me home after she kept calling

Sidney to Heather: She doesn’t care about you. It’s fine. She has a boyfriend.

Sidney to Heather: She was just mad at me for lying. Wants me to take some tests to make sure I didn’t catch anything from you

Heather to Sidney: Then why does this have to end if she’s got a boyfriend. Stop being such a pushover and letting her control you

Sidney to Heather: I can’t do it anymore it’s not right

Heather to Sidney: yeah okay

Sidney to Heather: What did you want to talk about?

[Prosecutors say all of these messages between Heather and Sidney's phone is really Tammy on his phone.]

Heather: Sidney
Sidney: What?
Sidney: Your *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* needs to leave me alone
Sidney: Stop stalking me you crazy ******* *advertiser censored*

During Sidney's first trial, Bri testified that Heather called her and said SM was leaving his wife and wanted to see her. This call was right after Sidney called Heather from the pay phone.

Bri testified when she talked to Heather at 1:44 a.m. on December 18th, 2013 she was hysterical and scared. She testified "my exact words were do not call Sidney back, do not do anything rash, get some sleep and we will talk in the morning."

Sidney told Bri that he had an open marriage.

Caulder says he spent an hour to an hour and a half searching the truck but found no blood matching Heather Elvis in the car. He says they didn't look for hairs or fibers in the truck. He says at this point he was looking at just a missing persons case, not violent crime.

Sidney's mother says he only saw his family ONCE in TWENTY years without Tammy being there. For those not watching live, Sidney was not allowed to visit his parents. He only visited her once (without Tammy) after he got married. But unexpectedly, the entire Moorer family (TM, SM and kids) showed up Christmas eve 2013. They did not call first.

During a conversation with Tammy and Sidney, Tammy said "I beat the hell out of him"

Tammy's cousin saw a picture of Heather on a flip phone in the Moorer house. In the picture, it didn't look like Heather could move or speak!

The next witness called was Donald Demarino, a cousin of Tammy Moorer, Sidney Moorer's wife. He testified that after Elvis' disappearance, Moorer showed him "something" on a cell phone indicating that Moorer had more information about Elvis' disappearance than what he told police. What was shown was not disclosed during this trial.

DeMarino is looking very nervous, jumping, can't sit still, shaking. Cousin said he saw the picture at a family BBQ when he was smoking a cigarette with Sidney Moorer. Said Sidney showed him the photo of Elvis.

Moorer's cousin said the first time he told anyone about the picture was possibly a year later when he was in jail. He told a fellow inmate about the picture and then the cellmate told people in the jail and then talked with someone from Solicitor's office

DeMarino said he lied to his mom because he didn't want to stress her out.

Defense: Under oath today you said you would never lie to your mom. Jacob Melton testified that Sidney had two phones - a flip phone and an iPhone.

Tammy’s computer that was in the homeschooling area was missing when house was searched, per son’s friend who often spent time at the Moorer home.

Missing items: computer, security system, pregnancy test, Heather’s phone

Dec 10, 2013 - web history: “sign up now on cougar life”

Ashley Caison testified the M’s installed surveillance after Dec 18th because of harassment. She said there were not cameras at their house prior to that date.

The Ms pointed out a photo at the substation across the street which appeared to show a camera hoping it would prove the Ms truck was at home when HE disappeared.

Tammy’s dad went with a friend who sells produce to the farmer’s market in Columbia SC on December 18 and left just as the sun was rising. Polly woke up at 3:30 am to go to work.

Ashley Caison received text from Tammy at 3:10 am saying “home” and she sent their kids home at that point. The Ms children stayed with her because Tammy was working with Sidney that night.

Ashley and Sidney bought guns at the same time and bought them for security due to harassment.

Ashley said she asked Tammy to bring her an ad from Bi-Lo which Tammy text her that she did around the time she got home on December 18. She said she went grocery shopping that day.

NL showed AC transcripts that contradict her testimony and she said she was fed info by the police. She is aware of Tammy handcuffing Sidney. They liked to play with handcuffs and said it wasn’t against his will.

“That’s what I said at the time but I don’t want to say that anymore…” - AC

Tammy says she and Sidney were trying to get pregnant while on vacation in CA and had been trying since November. J Reuben Long did not believe she was pregnant, so she was taken to Loris hospital and then Conway Medical Center for pregnancy tests.

Tammy:
“I had a friendly conversation with Heather and she was a nice girl.”

“I called her a psycho *advertiser censored* because we were being stalked… it’s her fault, and the stalkers fault that I don’t have control of my raging mouth.”

“I can’t speak for Heather, but her diary can that she left behind. If you--we can always pull it out.” “She left her words behind. I think we should listen to them… I mean that’s wh-- Heather’s way of testifying, right?”

“I don’t consider him an expert” (in reference to the expert brought in to testify about the video of M’s truck on the security cameras) “he can say anything you pay him to say.”

Tammy suggested the videos of the truck could have been made during the 14 days the police had her truck.

In reference to her cell phone pinging near the pay phone at the time of the call: “Myrtle Beach is a small town, if you want to make this something sinister, that’s on you.”

I know I'm beating a dead horse here...but..my husband is a mechanic and a farmer and a clean freak...do you know when the last time we had to throw out rags was because they were gross??? Years. Years. And he details both our vehicles weekly...also washes tractors that have layers of bean and corn dust built up in them...literally takes years for them to get bad enough for him to throw out his cleaning rags.
And let’s remember these were supposed to be band new Christmas gifts wrags on top of every thing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd