GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The acting by AC about what TM was doing just about floored me. What is that in her hand, Nancy asks AC. I don't know, it's something dark looking. Paraphrased by me. Oh come on. That's not even believable with a mirror that reflects light. jmo
In several frames it is clearly the same type of mirror on a pole used by the military and police to check under vehicles and seats.

I think of Heather daily, and hope that one of these monsters will tell the truth.

I am surprise they didn't call him and question about the truck cleaning.
I have to say I am shocked that was an opportunity lost in not picking him up for questioning before they knew it was in evidence and had time to make up a story

The acting by AC about what TM was doing just about floored me. What is that in her hand, Nancy asks AC. I don't know, it's something dark looking. Paraphrased by me. Oh come on. That's not even believable with a mirror that reflects light. jmo

She was a foot away from her sister and couldn't say what it was. She continued to answer as if her only frame of reference was the video. So conniving and manipulative. She was so evasive and lacked the ability to tell the truth. I think the jury will see her testimony for what Nancy said it was---helping Sidney more than telling the truth.

Pulling weeds out of palm trees and a 3 tier water fountain.... yup that’s where those pesky weeds thrive! But apparently the can be eliminated by reflected mirror light!

Watching her watch the video, you can see her head spinning and filling up with more lies. Is there any chance she could be charged with something?

I have to say I am shocked that was an opportunity lost in not picking him up for questioning before they knew it was in evidence and had time to make up a story
In several frames it is clearly the same type of mirror on a pole used by the military and police to check under vehicles and seats.

It is so hard to watch someone transparently lie, especially on the witness stand. With the idea that the mirror was on a pole, agggghh, it is clearly for looking for hidden devices.

Ok, gotta get some sleep but i promise to visit again tomorrow.
Thank you and God Bless and watch over each and ever one of you. Hope to meet and shake the hands of as many of you as I can someday soon! Night night.

Again, thank you for coming here. You have been a tireless advocate for justice for your daughter. Take care of yourself. Sleep well.

So SM hasn't said what his decision is on testifying yet. Does anyone think he'd be STUPID enough to? On the one hand, I think if he WERE going to testify, they would certainly not want to give the prosecution 2 days of knowledge to prepare. They would want it to be a surprise or at the very least at the last minute. If he were NOT going to testify, wouldn't the defense just go ahead and say that today when asked? I remember at his last trial complaining that his attorney "wouldn't let him testify" or something like that. Pulleeeaase!
But on the other hand...I can't imagine in any world that he'd be stupid enough to do it.

So what are your thoughts? Will He? Won't he?
He just may testify. Remember all the press conferences he called locally? Disparaged Heather in all of them & played victim. He’s got a huge ego. He loved the attention.
He did it from their home here & television & newspaper interviews in Florida when they were there.
We have always given him too much credit, knowing she was the mastermind & believing he was the puppet. He was the “doer” in that family.
He got the benefit of the doubt & squandered it. He cried wolf too many times. He is not credible & never was.
Now we see his true colors & he’s more culpable & just as evil & self-righteous as Tammy with absolutely no remorse. Seems like this whole thing gave him (them) some kind of sadistic power! Have observed that behavior over the years IMHO.
The jury won’t see all those gloating photos with he & Tammy & the gun or even the branding photo where he so proudly displays his Tammy tattoo with his pants down low, underwear showing & wearing a gun & holster. We saw it though. We remember.
We’ve established he’s not that smart nor clever but actually pretty dumb.
Butfor Sidney, Heather & her child would still be here.
Look how his appearance has changed over the last six years? Dyed red hair, blonde hair, brown hair, long hair, short hair, no hair, goatee, full beard, mustache, clean shaven? She has him convinced he is a rockstar!
My bet is he will testify. He’s got to reveal the conspiracy against them not only for his freedom but for their Poston lawsuit. He’s just got to reveal his side of the story.
He had a very smart lawyer the first time (that he threw under the bus) and complained publically that he wasn’t allowed to testify & it was so unfair. (All this defense for six years has been on OUR DIME)
Hope Nancy is prepared for Sidney to take the stand. Also hope she’s a little more tough with him than she was with AC. Lots of questions left unasked there IMHO.
Otherwise, Nancy & the State have done an outstanding job bringing it.
Praying for a conviction.

Last edited:
Polly indeed was in the hallway and in the courtroom talking to Sidney during the recess times that were called, we were sitting directly in front of the jury and had a clean view down the front isle though not by any means or stretch of the imagination would those monsters be the first choice to look at in any situation. As the Father of Heather, I can say without any hesitation that every word that those people speak is like pouring hot burning coals onto our heads. The sheer audacity to speak Heathers name makes my blood boil.
We are praying for a good resolution with this trial, hoping that for once Sidney will see the situation he is in and just throw himself on the mercy of the court after fully telling the truthful events of that night. My biggest fear is that he is found guilty but holds on to his secrets for fear of further prosecution. So I’m asking for prayer that God opens Sidney’s eyes to see the situation he is in, that HE opens his lips to reveal the truth and that the judge uses his discernment and wisdom to punish the crimes for the maximum allowable time and if found guilty of both charges, he is made to serve them consecutively for a total of 60 years. May God be present and have his had in the outcome as we return Wednesday morning at 10am and hopefully will have a verdict by end of day Wednesday also. Amen.
Photo uploaded by family, as before posting anywhere else, we hold the rights to all photo images and only as that you respect our wishes and ask permission along with where and how it would be used before you use/print or post.
God bless you all and thank you for you help year after tear in the search for truth but most for the unwavering determination to help us find our daughter Heather.
She is beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us. Stay strong and keep the faith. Please continue to stop by. We Will pray with you, laugh with you, cry with you, curse with you and continue to comfort you. Yes many prayers that Sid will do the right thing and bring Heather home to you. Strength hope and blessings to you.

So far, no, he has been absent from the court unless I missed him and we have been present for every day of every trial or hearing since the beginning.
@BrokenNotDefeated Thank you for being here and I'm so sorry you have to be. Lots of us have been here from the start and I pray for your family often. Your daughter is proud of what you do every day. Unwavering and steadfast in your fight for justice for your beautiful little girl who was stolen from the world. I admire you. And she's proud of you. Your pain is palpable and I hope being here brings you so some sliver of comfort or peace. We're all behind you, with you in our hearts, and fighting to help find Heather. Your family has shown such dignity and grace during this grueling process, compared to the vile and disgusting display from the others. I'm sorry. Xoxo
JMO,MOO, etc

Ok, since I can't post screenshots, maybe I can ask. AC stated she took the kids home at 3:15 am. Does anyone believe that less than 45 minutes after they get home, the 3 kids finish out their semesters schoolwork? Because I'm not buying it.
I have to wonder what online school system they were using. In SC online school is an option. I believe TM said that the kids online teacher called them the Disney family or something to that effect.
My oldest two are attending an online school in SC I am pretty sure that you and the teachers as well as the system can see at what time they are online completing assignments. I sure hope this was looked at. Sometimes I have noticed that people here use the terms homeschool and online interchangeably. Homeschool (IMO) is the parents teaching. Online is the actual teachers doing the assigning, teaching and grading.
If they were online students she wouldn’t be grading, she may be marking things completed, that’s all. If they were being homeschooled the traditional way then it’s possible she had stuff that had to be in by a deadline. That can probably be researched as far as deadlines. Any homeschool parents on here?
I feel like way back when the homeschooling was introduced by the M’s as a reason to have them come home at 3am. I don’t believe it either. Its like all of their other tales. They throw it out there all smug but then the lies get bigger as they get caught in inconsistencies.
I don’t think SM will take the stand. TM is a pathological lier, AC is a wanna be pathological lier and SM is a sheep....baa, baa,baa.

So SM hasn't said what his decision is on testifying yet. Does anyone think he'd be STUPID enough to? On the one hand, I think if he WERE going to testify, they would certainly not want to give the prosecution 2 days of knowledge to prepare. They would want it to be a surprise or at the very least at the last minute. If he were NOT going to testify, wouldn't the defense just go ahead and say that today when asked? I remember at his last trial complaining that his attorney "wouldn't let him testify" or something like that. Pulleeeaase!
But on the other hand...I can't imagine in any world that he'd be stupid enough to do it.

So what are your thoughts? Will He? Won't he?
BBM: I don't think that's it. The State has had YEARS to prepare. An extra 2 days wouldn't make a difference. They're likely salivating at the opportunity to cross examine him.

Polly indeed was in the hallway and in the courtroom talking to Sidney during the recess times that were called, we were sitting directly in front of the jury and had a clean view down the front isle though not by any means or stretch of the imagination would those monsters be the first choice to look at in any situation. As the Father of Heather, I can say without any hesitation that every word that those people speak is like pouring hot burning coals onto our heads. The sheer audacity to speak Heathers name makes my blood boil.
We are praying for a good resolution with this trial, hoping that for once Sidney will see the situation he is in and just throw himself on the mercy of the court after fully telling the truthful events of that night. My biggest fear is that he is found guilty but holds on to his secrets for fear of further prosecution. So I’m asking for prayer that God opens Sidney’s eyes to see the situation he is in, that HE opens his lips to reveal the truth and that the judge uses his discernment and wisdom to punish the crimes for the maximum allowable time and if found guilty of both charges, he is made to serve them consecutively for a total of 60 years. May God be present and have his had in the outcome as we return Wednesday morning at 10am and hopefully will have a verdict by end of day Wednesday also. Amen.
Photo uploaded by family, as before posting anywhere else, we hold the rights to all photo images and only as that you respect our wishes and ask permission along with where and how it would be used before you use/print or post.
God bless you all and thank you for you help year after tear in the search for truth but most for the unwavering determination to help us find our daughter Heather.
Terry, thank you so much for posting here with us. I can't begin to know the depth of the pain you, your family, and your friends are feeling. Please know that you are not alone in this space. Some of us are only a degree or two away from having known Heather, but the majority here never had the opportunity to meet her. Whatever the relationship or lack thereof, all of us have come to love her deeply. We're pulling for y'all so hard, and we're pulling for justice to be served once and for all.

upload_2019-9-17_8-11-50.png

Last edited:
BBM: I don't think that's it. The State has had YEARS to prepare. An extra 2 days wouldn't make a difference. They're likely salivating at the opportunity to cross examine him.
Agree. I think NL is more than prepared to cross examine him and can’t wait to do so!
I never thought the defense would put AC on the stand after Fridays video. Of all the family members she was the one I was not expecting to see and the one I believe caused more damage than good to his case. So it wouldn’t surprise me in the least to see SM take the stand. If they took a break long enough from their social hour, stayed awake, and paid attention they know he’s done. It’s not going to matter either way. That guilty verdict is coming on Thursday.
I want to hear him speak tho, embarrass himself, and get crucified by NL. so I hope he takes the stand. Moo

I have to wonder what online school system they were using. In SC online school is an option. I believe TM said that the kids online teacher called them the Disney family or something to that effect.
My oldest two are attending an online school in SC I am pretty sure that you and the teachers as well as the system can see at what time they are online completing assignments. I sure hope this was looked at. Sometimes I have noticed that people here use the terms homeschool and online interchangeably. Homeschool (IMO) is the parents teaching. Online is the actual teachers doing the assigning, teaching and grading.
If they were online students she wouldn’t be grading, she may be marking things completed, that’s all. If they were being homeschooled the traditional way then it’s possible she had stuff that had to be in by a deadline. That can probably be researched as far as deadlines. Any homeschool parents on here?
I feel like way back when the homeschooling was introduced by the M’s as a reason to have them come home at 3am. I don’t believe it either. Its like all of their other tales. They throw it out there all smug but then the lies get bigger as they get caught in inconsistencies.
I don’t think SM will take the stand. TM is a pathological lier, AC is a wanna be pathological lier and SM is a sheep....baa, baa,baa.

My son does online school. My sister homeschools. I do nothing except ensure the internet is working. All of his sign-ins are logged by the school. He has to log his attendance every day, for example. My sister, a homeschooler, has deadlines for completing the portfolio for review (not sure by whom). There is no online logging of anything, although they of course do use the Internet.

My son does online school. My sister homeschools. I do nothing except ensure the internet is working. All of his sign-ins are logged by the school. He has to log his attendance every day, for example. My sister, a homeschooler, has deadlines for completing the portfolio for review (not sure by whom). There is no online logging of anything, although they of course do use the Internet.
So Your sister is the teacher I assume? In my case I am what they call the learning coach. I do log attendance but just how many hours each day no specific times. All of their work however is completed and turned in online. They have a teacher for each course just like a brick and mortar school.
That’s where I’m wondering if they were part of an online school a homeschool association, or strictly independently homeschooled.
There has to be some evidence of stuff being handed in somewhere. I do believe that the state monitors at least the exams or tests they are claiming needed to be turned in.
My kids have to go to a testing site, some homeschool associations don’t have that requirement and strictly independent homeschools most likely have to turn it in themselves.
There are so many variables to homeschooling in SC I just hope all avenues were looked at. Just another lie to catch them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708