GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a miserable life SM was living. Can you imagine having TM following you around step for step, no access to the outside world, chained to the bed...totally humiliating! I do hope he takes the stand. NL needs to paint the picture of what that household looked like, a prison he was desperate to escape from. Getting rid of Heather was his only solution especially if she was pregnant.

BBM
I understand what you’re saying, but IMO there is always another solution before one resorts to murder. He may have felt he had no other solution, but SM always had a choice. In the beginning I thought he might have a conscience and give it all up, but at this point, and after seeing his behavior in the courtroom, I believe he’s as narcissistic and sociopathic as the rest of that family.

What a miserable life SM was living. Can you imagine having TM following you around step for step, no access to the outside world, chained to the bed...totally humiliating! I do hope he takes the stand. NL needs to paint the picture of what that household looked like, a prison he was desperate to escape from. Getting rid of Heather was his only solution especially if she was pregnant.
Yep, he was living the prison lifestyle for sure. But he did have a choice, he could have left the MRS after the affair with Heather. But being the spineless creature he is, stayed and ultimately ruined many lives.

Wonder what his coulda, shoulda, woulda, thought bubbles would read now?

Good Morning everyone! Kind of bummed we have to wait another day to get things started again, but yesterday was for sure the best for the State to seal it!! AC and her stupid testimony .. geez, what a joke! You could tell just by her body language, her demeanor, her voice, everything that came out of her mouth was lies and everyone knows it!

I follow a FB page for Nancy and there are some good memes being posted!! I had a good laugh this morning :p:D
I'm in that same NL group ;)

You just know she was abusive. I can't believe he hasn't flipped on her already. She's not attractive in anyway. That perpetual scowl on her face is horrible and make up makes her look worse. A smile on that face looks totally unnatural. Life in that house had to be total hell. It kills me to think of her flitting around prison like a queen bee. Now that she is in prison Sidney needs to tell what he knows. Blessings to the Elvis family...

Yep, he was living the prison lifestyle for sure. But he did have a choice, he could have left the MRS after the affair with Heather. But being the spineless creature he is, stayed and ultimately ruined many lives.

Wonder what his coulda, shoulda, woulda, thought bubbles would read now?

Yes, Livesay needs to paint the picture of a desperate man/child under the power of the controlling wife and her family - all seeking revenge. SM was the only way they could have gotten Heather any where near that clan. Can't wait for the closing!

Thank you so much! You don't have anything by chance that says what TM claimed they were do I g early evening, do you? Her FB post at around 8:45 pm said they were watching Home Alone. Another post around same time mentions its going to be a long night with the schoolwork. I'm just trying to figure out when they were supposedly working, driving around, having sex, etc this same night lol I don't see how they did any work with everything they supposedly had going on from 8 pm to 4 am

Also, there is a bit of info about what they were doing (for a least part of that night) on the indecent exposure charges thread (the charges were eventually dropped): Indecent Exposure Charges

Let's try and find that testimony?
Yes, AC said Polly had a system. That was new to me. And, I swear she said it was after the M's got the new system. I believe she said Polly only had a nanny cam previously. I think the whole supposed threats story was just to create an excuse for getting rid of the systems and replacing them.

Last edited:
BBM
I understand what you’re saying, but IMO there is always another solution before one resorts to murder. He may have felt he had no other solution, but SM always had a choice. In the beginning I thought he might have a conscience and give it all up, but at this point, and after seeing his behavior in the courtroom, I believe he’s as narcissistic and sociopathic as the rest of that family.

I fixed that, I meant to him it was the only solution! Thanks for understanding my intent.

Wonder if the state will bring up the fact that Sidney was wearing his wedding band the first week of this trial but is no longer wearing his wedding band in the second week of this trial?
Interesting & worth pointing out.
(Maybe it has something to do with his relationship with Tammy? Perhaps she wanted to testify & he said No & now they’re in another control tuss with one another?)

Yes, Livesay needs to paint the picture of a desperate man/child under the power of the controlling wife and her family - all seeking revenge. SM was the only way they could have gotten Heather any where near that clan. Can't wait for the closing!
Yes!! The testimony from TK employees about the prank someone played on Heather. Pretending to be Tammy frightened Heather so much she left work.
We know without a doubt Heather would not meet Tammy anywhere, let alone at 3 AM. To me it is crystal clear she was lured out of the safety of her home that night.

Yes, he said Polly had a system. That was new to me. And, I swear she said it was after the M's got the new system. I believe she said Polly only had a nanny cam previously. I think the whole supposed threats story was just to create an excuse for getting rid of the systems and replacing them.
No. Ashley said she has NEVER had a surveillance system or monitor, not even a nanny cam.

I was thinking, it would make sense to have a monitor in her home with their old system. The Caison's could monitor the kids when Sid & Tammy weren't home without actually being there.

So, your sister is next to you with this thing and you never ask her what the hell is she doing? How can these people think that anyone could believe this crap?

Attachments

• us-marine-corps-usmc-corporal-cpl-tompkins-military-police-mp-company-uses-b86f22-1600.jpg
    us-marine-corps-usmc-corporal-cpl-tompkins-military-police-mp-company-uses-b86f22-1600.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 84
No. Ashley said she has NEVER had a surveillance system or monitor, not even a nanny cam.

I was thinking, it would make sense to have a monitor in her home with their old system. The Caison's could monitor the kids when Sid & Tammy weren't home without actually being there.
I swear she said what I posted. I'm going to have to find video. Maybe I'm going crazy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth