GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the State's rebuttal witness is going to be someone from Bi-Lo who is going to testify what was bought on 12/22 between 1-3PMish using their store discount card. And by "what was bought" I mean, cleaning supplies of course :).
NL: So what you want to tell this jury today is that the reason you were out there washing the truck is because you bought him a cleaning kit, not because you were out there looking for recording devices?
This right here. NL has something/somebody that is going to blow this testimony up and seal SM’s fate as well as maybe AC’s MOO

ETA:NL knows AC was lying at all prior trials. No doubt she diligently has been looking to expose her once and for all.

Last edited:
Exactly. where or who did they get that mirror from? That’s not something they have likely always had lying around and using on daily basis. Did they purchase it? Did they know someone in security who they borrowed it from and perhaps ran their mouths for why they needed it?moo
I would not know about using a mirror tool for checking for bugs or even know where to get one. How does one happen to have one in their possession?

NL has to walk a fine line with AC. I think NL has handled it well. AC is definitely vulnerable on the stand, and I think it would be pretty easy to catch her in her numerous lies, but if AC gets too upset and goes off the rails under questioning from NL, even momentarily, it can be grounds for a mistrial. NL has to remain committed to her immediate priority (SM and the kidnapping charge), and to show AC is someone willing to lie under oath to protect the Moorer family. AC’s judgement day is coming too, I’m certain of it.

Exactly. where or who did they get that mirror from? That’s not something they have likely always had lying around and using on daily basis. Did they purchase it? Did they know someone in security who they borrowed it from and perhaps ran their mouths for why they needed it?moo

And what happened to it?

NL has to walk a fine line with AC. I think NL has handled it well. AC is definitely vulnerable on the stand, and I think it would be pretty easy to catch her in her numerous lies, but if AC gets too upset and goes off the rails under questioning from NL, even momentarily, it can be grounds for a mistrial. NL has to remain committed to her immediate priority (SM and the kidnapping charge), and to show AC is someone willing to lie under oath to protect the Moorer family. AC’s judgement day is coming too, I’m certain of it.
Of course but I think that last brief witness has to do with AC’s testimony otherwise why would she not have put that witness on the stand before the state rested?moo

I'm trying to catch up. Life stuff and I haven't been following until today. I see AC was in overdrive again taking charge of her own questioning. And how many of you wander mindlessly through plants while someone searches them with a mirror?

Also, I want a tee-shirt that says, "Not Even A Nanny Cam."
Hey @jillycat! Great to see you back! You're just in time to learn that mirrors can be used for weeding fountains. :D

Can anyone load either of these videos of AC's testimony from TM's trial? I was watching and now neither are unavailable. Watch Live: Tammy Moorer Kidnapping Trial Day 8
They work for me too. Do you want them embedded here? If not, try watching them on WMBF's FB page. That's who uploaded the videos anyway. If you hover over the video, the FB icon will show up in the bottom corner of the video. You can click on that, and it will take you directly to the video on their page. Otherwise, if you want, I can embed it here.

They work for me too. Do you want them embedded here? If not, try watching them on WMBF's FB page. That's who uploaded the videos anyway. If you hover over the video, the FB icon will show up in the bottom corner of the video. You can click on that, and it will take you directly to the video on their page. Otherwise, if you want, I can embed it here.

Nevermind....they came back. Maybe my router just burped!

Hey @jillycat! Great to see you back! You're just in time to learn that mirrors can be used for weeding fountains. :D
Hey! Well, golly, I guess I'll have to ask the sheriff's department if I can borrow one. :)

I hope this is all leading to a murder trial and more prison time than this life allows. For several people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie