GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing all that teal in the courtroom just now choked me up. I'm changing into something teal now, before the State begins closing arguments.

Me too!!

If SM is convicted, I would think obstruction. If a murder trial follows, I would think accessory after the fact. Now, that's based on what we know. I have a feeling prosecution has a lot more they are holding close in case they have a murder trial in the future.

Thank you, she has a very hard time keeping her stories straight. Put her in a room and interrogate the you know what out of her!!!!!! She knows and needs to be held accountable! IMO

I feel like the answer to where HE is, is somewhere mixed up in their lies (obviously). I feel like they had (or tried to have) a cover for everything. I think they probably subconsciously offered up something. I’m going to go back and watch all of their testimony after this trial and listen to the interview of SM by police again. I feel like it’s in there somewhere. Something offered up without having been asked. Like when AC blurted out that TM was incarcerated.

Seeing the M kids just broke me up a little. They shouldn't be there. No one should be there. Heather should be living her life, those kids should be living what was before a moderately happy, albeit dysfunctional life with two parents. But those parents are selfish. Greedy. Vengeful. Destructive. So many lives ruined because 1 person couldn't handle rejection. :(

Not one credible witness to say where SM was Dec 18, 2013 - not one piece of data to prove what they said - he's toast.

Add to that there is no proof he worked in the late 12/17-early 12/18 hours. No testimony or receipts for dinner, no testimony or receipts for kareoke, no receipt for the gas bought.

We know he was at the Walmart and the pay phone but where were they from that time to the time Tammy texted "home" and the kids were sent home. They could have produced the evidence of Christian logging off the AC/PC home system as proof of when the kids left that home and went to their own home--easy to see that they left ACs at 3:15ish.

Ashley had stated that she had Sidney get the key card from the car. But, last year at Tammy's trial, she had a whole explanation of where the key card was and that she got it. Is she throwing Sid under the bus b/c she distanced herself from the condition of the truck? She testified she was not near the truck on the great car wash extravaganza with "Sidney's early Christmas gift." That gift did not keep on giving because she threw him under the bus with her testimony. So, she said Sid washed his car and did the burn pile by himself with Tammy helping.

Too much to deny.

They absolutely shouldn't be there. The only thing I'm thankful for is I don't think they were there to listen to the sexting between their mom and a child. It was irresponsible to let them sit through it in the previous trials. They have no competent adult to look after them apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member