AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Maria Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, 16 Sept 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
A handicap one?

Good idea.

I can't think of one that comes stocked with a sliding door, though that certainly doesn't mean they don't exist.

Most handicap SUVs have a door that opens like the trunk. Though this website shows a MXV Ford Explorer with a door that slides.

Edited to add website/source.
Wheelchair Accessible For Sale

“We are looking at red vehicles,” Webb-McRae said. “When you receive descriptions, sometimes they may not be accurate.”

So if the description of a big "red vehicle" may not be accurate could that be the same about the alleged "abductor" I mean if they can identify "acne" identifying a vehicle should not be all that difficult?

I can understand if anyone is here already illegally doesn't want to come forward in person to talk with LE.

Varying individuals for many, many reasons may fear it becoming known they have provided vital information to the police.

That is the very reasons why Crimestoppers were enacted across our country, and when rewards have been setup for information.

The word spreads quickly in communities that it is a totally safe way to provided needed information, without ever disclosing who they are to anyone, including the police or to receive the rewards.

That is why it's been so highly successful for many long years now everywhere.

Jmho

P

People have no idea how scared these people are of ICE. When ICE is in town here they literally go underground. Children don’t go too school. We set up food banks and literally deliver the food to their homes. I can’t imagine living with that kind of terror! This is not meant as a political statement, it is just a truth. I am afraid that is what is hindering this investigation.

Excellent reminder! They need to get a Crimestoppers link to this case ALL OVER MEDIA & LOCALLY. Bilingual- with English #2 in this case. Somebody has to recognize the clothing description especially. Of course their own immigration status might not be the main concern if the perp is someone’s undocumented nephew/uncle/ brother/ son...

Excellent reminder! They need to get a Crimestoppers link to this case ALL OVER MEDIA & LOCALLY. Bilingual- with English #2 in this case. Somebody has to recognize the clothing description especially. Of course their own immigration status might not be the main concern if the perp is someone’s undocumented nephew/uncle/ brother/ son...
Their fear is real. Unfortunately this will not help Dulce.

Very real! I was thinking that Crimestoppers would only help to reassure the CALLER that their tip would not land them a visit with ICE. But if they know the PERP is undocumented, they still may be hesitant to call. JMO.
Hopefully they care more about a missing and kidnapped little girl than an undocumented suspect. JMO

IMO, this is the first I have heard of rear door. All other reporting has been side door that the perp used. I am pretty sure most passenger vans have sliding doors that slide along on a track. All other vehicles have doors on hinges.

Eta: stupid auto correct

I was just corrected. Van doors are no longer on tracks. They are on a hydraulic lift and slide open.

Last edited:
Very real! I was thinking that Crimestoppers would only help to reassure the CALLER that their tip would not land them a visit with ICE. But if they know the PERP is undocumented, they still may be hesitant to call. JMO.
I’m thinking it is not the perps immigration status, but theirs. The country’s they came from weren’t exactly always citizen friendly. So trust is not easy to come bye. You don’t get in a leaking boat too escape anything good, you get in it too escape horror.

Hopefully they care more about a missing and kidnapped little girl than an undocumented suspect. JMO

ICE already detained the mom's partner and father of her unborn baby. He is facing deportation. This was a result of routine questioning related to the disappearance of Dulce. I seriously doubt that any community member who doesn't have full-fledged citizenship status (and all their family members as well) is going to come forward after that. If they'll deport the stepfather of the missing girl, they'll absolutely deport anyone else.

ICE already detained the mom's partner and father of her unborn baby. He is facing deportation. This was a result of routine questioning related to the disappearance of Dulce. I seriously doubt that any community member who doesn't have full-fledged citizenship status (and all their family members as well) is going to come forward after that. If they'll deport the stepfather of the missing girl, they'll absolutely deport anyone else.
So sad! I honestly think this will stifle the investigation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong