AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Maria Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, 16 Sept 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
IRDK, but did they specifically say it is a bright red? TIA!

The reason I'm asking I see various shades of dark red in mini vans.

I dont know why I envision an older model full size van though with the long sliding door on the side. Many of those came in various color choices including red.

When I think of a work or utility van, I think of them being white for some reason, whether they are older or the new ones. Maybe, I just think that way because white is the most bought color no matter if its cars, SUVs, trucks, vans or even semis. Etc.

Of course anyone can buy a van of any color to use it as a work van.

Until I read indepth about Joe Duncan, and learned about him saying he actually chose a bright red colored jeep to rent, over several other color choices when he traveled several hundred miles to find, and then kidnap, Shasta, and Dylan, I had always envisioned most pedophiles driving white vans. On his blog page found by the FBI he said he knew most everyone thinks the same, and think they all drive only the most generic looking vehicle. (Paraphrasing)

Of course sex predators will act very quickly when they see an opportunity to nab a child, no matter what they may be driving at the time.

While I know most seem to have written off Dulce being taken by a stranger sex predator, I've not done so.

Once irrefutable evidence comes forth from LE as to who really kidnapped her, I still have it as a strong possibilty.

Whomever has kidnapped Dulce, and ripped her away from her mom, grandparents, and family members/friends, and community must be found ASAP, and severely face the harshest punishment allowed. No one had a right to take her away from her family who are worried sick not knowing who took her, why, or if she is dead or alive.

Very rarely does anyone kidnap a small child who has good intentions when they do so. :(

In fact at the moment ,I cant think of a case like this one with the same circumstances where the offender did it for honorable reasons.

Jmho
I don’t remember any reports of a “bright red” van and I’ve read just about every report out there. I just scanned my searches again and can’t locate one. I may be wrong though. It happens every day.

Dulce was last seen wearing a yellow shirt with a koala bear on the front, black-and-white pants and white sandals.
$20K reward offered for information about missing 5-year-old Dulce Alavez

She was last seen wearing a yellow shirt with a picture of an elephant, black and white pants and white shoes.
Rampant rumors distracting from search for Dulce Maria Alvarez, FBI says

***What the heck? These are two major media resources reporting about the same time. I am totally confused by the clothing descriptions. I wonder how the discrepancies happened in the first place.

Haven’t they established that she is not responsible? That there is an active amber alert, and they would not put that into effect if they were unsure...
Those of you “sitting on your hands”
Are you in disagreement with the assessment made by law enforcement? I’m just failing to understand how there’s still room to believe she did something with her baby..
Well said!

Dulce’s father remains in Mexico. Alavez Perez spoke to him by phone on Wednesday and he urged her to think back to anyone from her past who might be responsible for the disappearance. She said can’t think of anyone.

“He said we have to have faith in God that he’s going to bring her back home safe,” she said.
Missing 5-year-old Dulce Alavez’s mom says her boyfriend was detained by ICE

Dulce was last seen wearing a yellow shirt with a koala bear on the front, black-and-white pants and white sandals.

She was last seen wearing a yellow shirt with a picture of an elephant, black and white pants and white shoes.

***What the heck? These are two major media resources reporting about the same time. I am totally confused by the clothing descriptions. I wonder how the discrepancies happened in the first place.
The comments on that last link are disgusting. No wonder the FBI had to issue a warning about rumors.

OMG this story made me spit my coffee out. Too funny!

In all seriousness, it is refreshing to me to see most of you here, admit to imperfect parenting. I can’t handle these moms who act like they would never do this or do that or let that happen or act a certain way. It’s tiring!

I’m a mom of 3 who has sat in the car at the playground, while my kids played. Albeit, I was closer and kept my eyes on them, but I’m guilty of taking my eyes off of them due to a distraction like my iPhone or a candy bar I saved for that quiet, alone moment. I’ve lost my child in a store because I assumed she was “right there” while I perused the aisles. I even know a very good mom, who’s toddler son became Houdini, in the middle of the night, got out of his crib and a locked door to walk the street in his diaper.

I don’t know why women want to tear other women down, especially other moms :::sigh:::
Thank you for this!

I am only seeing the discrepancy of what animal was on the shirt. Am I missing something? I can see how that could easily happen when trying to remember such a detail with everything else going on. You don't necessarily dress your child every morning thinking their life may depend upon you remembering every detail of their outfit.

I cannot remember where I read it, but yet even another supposed description says the shirt has a butterfly on it. You're SO right... *** WTH??? Extremely confusing, and so is the new information being put out that the vehicle "may/might be" an SUV instead of a van. Well, speaking only for myself, I am beyond confused... if an actual "sliding door" on the side was described and that's what was really seen, how can that reconcile to being an SUV? I have never, ever seen an SUV with a sliding door of any kind... not even a customized one... oh wait, maybe a super, super stretch custom limo, but THIS vehicle certainly WASN'T that. MOO, IMHOO, JMO.

OMG... please... someone knows or saw something... where is precious Dulce?

I am only seeing the discrepancy of what animal was on the shirt. Am I missing something? I can see how that could easily happen when trying to remember such a detail with everything else going on. You don't necessarily dress your child every morning thinking their life may depend upon you remembering every detail of their outfit.
I agree, plus the children lived with their grandmother and her mom didn't get her dressed in the morning.

Alavez was wearing brown pants with flowers and butterflies, a pink-colored shirt with long sleeves and white dress shoes.
'I Just Want To Find Her': Bridgeton Police Searching For Missing 5-Year-Old Dulce Maria Alavez Last Seen In Park

Dulce was last seen wearing a pink T-shirt, white shoes and brown pants with flowers and butterflies, KYW-TV reports.
https://nypost.com/2019/09/17/cops-...ulce-maria-alavez-last-seen-at-nj-playground/

According to CBS News, Dulce was wearing brown pants with flowers and butterflies, a pink-colored shirt with long sleeves and white dress shoes
Police Reveal Details on Possible Suspect After 5-Year-Old Girl Disappears from New Jersey Playground

She was last seen wearing brown pants with flowers and butterflies, a pink-colored shirt with long sleeves and white dress shoes, according to police.
5-year-old NJ girl missing — reports she was found are wrong, cops say

Dulce was last seen wearing brown pants with flowers and butterflies, a pink-colored shirt with long sleeves and white dress shoes, police said.
Police: Missing 5-year-old was last seen in Bridgeton City Park area

Law enforcement said Alavez was last seen wearing brown pants with flowers and butterflies, a pink-colored shirt with long sleeves, and white dress shoes.
URGENT MISSING: Girl disappears without a trace while playing at park with younger brother

LE has the following pic. Is it from today? The shirt in the pic looks yellow and is short sleeves where what she was reported missing in is a pink, long sleeve shirt.

70826185_2370482989671743_7703415258630586368_n.jpg
This is the pic LE put out.
I’m pretty sure it’s a koala bear but because of the ears some might think an elephant or even a butterfly.

That's all I'm seeing, too. Honestly, it makes no difference if it was a koala, an elephant, or Oprah Winfrey. The basic description is the same.

I will shamefully admit I was very suspicious of the family at first. The description of the suspect sounded way too good to be true (who wears bright orange shoes when trying to discreetly kidnap a child?) and I also think that familial abduction has become my sad first instinct now. I used to always cry stranger abduction but it always seemed to end up being a “loved” one.

But after getting more information and really thinking about motive, I realized there’s nothing there. Because of this incident the father of her unborn child is being deported. Also, Dulce wasn’t even living with her. It really doesn’t make sense that the family would want to drag themselves in the spotlight like this. Even if she had substance problems it would make just as little sense for her to put herself in the eyes of the police...

Someone needs to come forward...

I will shamefully admit I was very suspicious of the family at first. The description of the suspect sounded way too good to be true (who wears bright orange shoes when trying to discreetly kidnap a child?) and I also think that familial abduction has become my sad first instinct now. I used to always cry stranger abduction but it always seemed to end up being a “loved” one.

But after getting more information and really thinking about motive, I realized there’s nothing there. Because of this incident the father of her unborn child is being deported. Also, Dulce wasn’t even living with her. It really doesn’t make sense that the family would want to drag themselves in the spotlight like this. Even if she had substance problems it would make just as little sense for her to put herself in the eyes of the police...

Someone needs to come forward...
At our school we had a free clothes and shoes table. Sadly...beggars can’t be choosers. Maybe he got his stuff from somewhere like that. No shame, you need shoes? Here you go.

This guy seems to like bright colours, hoping everyone is keeping an eye out for him (and Maria), imo. rbbm
Sept. 19, 2019, 6:10 PM EDT
"Dulce Maria Alavez disappeared from City Park in Bridgeton. Authorities said a man, possibly Hispanic, led Dulce from the park to a red van with a sliding side door and tinted windows. The man had Dulce get in the backseat before he drove away at around 4:20 p.m., according to a statewide Amber Alert late Tuesday night that remains active."

"The man who police are searching for is described as having a thin build, light skin, no facial hair, and acne. He is said to be between 5 feet, 6 inches and 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and was wearing a black shirt, red pants, and orange sneakers, possibly Nikes.

More than 50 officers from various police departments, along with city fire department personnel, K-9 units, and the FBI Child Abduction Rapid Deployment unit are assisting in the search for Dulce, Bridgeton police said"

I believe it is important to keep in mind the red van and orange shoes may not be an inaccurate description OR, may no longer apply. At the same time a kid or employee may have borrowed his parents or boss man's red van/suv. His orange shoes may be long gone OR they may be white shoes covered in red clay, so many things are possible.
The reason the Amber Alert signs say a red van only is because the child or driver may no longer be in that van at all. So just bc one sees a red van or suv with a 35+ yr old female or male driving without a child passenger do not dismiss them. It could be the van was borrowed etc. If one sees a young man with acne and beard stubble wearing green shoes, it could still be the man. Could be meth sores as mentioned by an above poster. You dont have to be Positive to send in a tip, just report all tips to the FBi and let the FBI sort out the tips, it's what they do well. It's the small details that people dismiss that can be so important.
Absolutely or one sees somebody in orange shoes with acne or scars or sores on their face driving a van or SUV dont waste time, pictures are also great & report the tips, obvi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member