Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get verified because I am hoping not to get too attached to this forum. I feel like I am neglecting other matters when I come here and I have sworn I will step away once Dulos is arrested. This case has brought out the crusader in me (and many, many others). I am sharing my experiences because it is my foolish notion that maybe our collective wisdom can somehow help.

As I watch Dr. Phil, I feel somewhat comforted by the words of the criminologist. Whether or not we like it, MT can help LE, and herself. Her door to cooperation remains open IMO. I have to disagree with R.Kelly's lawyer, though, about the garage evidence. We know it contained evidence of a significant physical altercation, and that blood evidence in the garage matters.

One final comment, I happen to be torturing a cohort who is the smartest guy I have ever worked with by making him watch Dr. Phil with me. He knows zip bout the case, but he knows I have been semi-obsessed about it. He is mad at me for even questioning this investigation; says there is "no way" Dulos is going to get away with this murder.

He also said Dulos needs to get a new lawyer immediately. Letting Dulos talk to the press? Incompetent. Posing revenge suicide theories. Whaaaaaat?
Well I for one (and I know I am not the only one) are glad you are on here to discuss this case and I have found your posts tremendously interesting and insightful. This is the only case I have ever followed on WS. I have also promised myself I would stop after this case as I sometimes spend hours at night reading everything on here.

I have always found criminal law extremely interesting and although I have nothing remotely close to a law degree I have followed certain high profile cases sometimes to an obsession ever since a was a little girl, starting I think with Ted Bundy.

I'm obsessed with this case, but I don't like to use the word "enjoy" when describing reading about it, because I do not ever lose sight of the very real tragedy surrounding all of this.

Making "the smartest guy you ever worked with" watch Dr. Phil had me lol.

Last edited:
I have been trying to figure out who manufacturers the bracelet being worn by FD and who the monitoring company is that has the contract with the State of CT that is supposed to be reporting on FD and MT.

So far, no luck. :mad::(:mad::(

If anyone has any information please post it but I will keep looking to figure this out.

It seems like either the info on the infractions is getting to the parole person too late or the parole person isn't referring the infraction data to the States Atty. Right now its not possible to figure out where the fault in the system lies.

Is the contract with the monitoring company simply allowing for too much time before the Parole person gets the data and reports it to someone that can act on it? Or, is the Parole person empowered to act but for whatever reason hasn't been doing so?

I also cannot figure out the chain of command for the data on the bracelets?

I guess we will find out on Monday but these aren't hard questions IMO.

Shout out to Dave Altimari at the Hartford Courant or anyone at the Stamford Advocate! We would really appreciate your help with some basic investigative reporting on the bracelets please! It would be nice to understand how this entire process is supposed to work in advance of listening to the hearing on Monday IMO. Who makes the bracelets, Which Company does the monitoring? What is the Process of monitoring a client with a bracelet supposed to be? In short, how is it supposed to work and why is the situation NOT working so well with FD and MT?

MOO

This is the best picture I found of his bracelet. Almost can make out a logo. Notice how brand new the sneakers are as well? I bet he disposed of the old ones in the trash bags!

Actually looks a lot like this logo: OM400 - Sentinel Offender Services Sentinel Offender Services

Edited: added link

Attachments

• FF09CFC9-A948-4A6E-87DC-2947A1747921.jpeg
    FF09CFC9-A948-4A6E-87DC-2947A1747921.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 99684A58-450A-4CFF-B974-FC3FF05A2C72.jpeg
    99684A58-450A-4CFF-B974-FC3FF05A2C72.jpeg
    434.7 KB · Views: 49
I was thinking this scenario. FD used this trip the morning of the 25th to transport and dispose of JD on the way to NYC. FD killed JD in NC and moved her body from the Suburban to the EE Tacoma where the car was parked on Lapham Rd. He then drove JD to 4JC and/or 80MS to dismember and stage her remains. He then drove with MT to Albany to get rid of the peripheral evidence. The next morning 5/25 he then takes JD remains with him back on his way to NYC to dispose of? Maybe toss her in containers off the Willis Avenue Bridge into the Harlem/East River which doesn't have tolls and is the way to get to the Upper East Side from Connecticut and the Bronx. MOO.

AF1QipPZvn7y8foIEezbnTz9_RfdXyUCFa5C8kASe-qj=w408-h296-k-no
wow, that is a new theory, and i think we need our armchair WS to ponder this!..hopefully there is surveillance video evidence when any vehicle left 4jx late pm 5/24 and early am 5/25 for this (after the peripheral evidence aka albany odyssey date)..your theory would certainly be a f_y_ to JD, on his way to see/get his children..

Source: Jennifer-Dulos-case-GPS-issues-could-signal-14453211.php

“This is a routine maintenance call of an unnecessary surveillance device,” Fotis Dulos’ defense attorney Norm Pattis said Thursday. “I wish they would just take the damn thing off. Fotis Dulos is not going anywhere, he’s eager to face the charges.”

Sure Norm, let's just take the damn thing off!
We got some info from the article that the GPS system is monitored by Sentinel.

But this other piece of info was a detail that I hadn't seen about the FD Waze issue when he traveled into NY.

As part of the conditions of his release, Fotis Dulos is not allowed to travel out of state. He was alerted in late June by Sentinel, the vendor for the state’s electronic monitoring program, that he had crossed into New York while driving around an accident in New Canaan.

Sources said he was on Silver Spring Road, which travels into Westchester County while connecting Wilton and New Canaan. [BBM] The road is near one of the properties owned by Fotis Dulos’ real estate development company on Sturbridge Hill Road in New Canaan.

To me this is interesting as why would FD be on Silver Spring Road? This isn't a road to go on to get anyplace quickly IMO. Its a back road that is really just used to get between Wilton and NC IMO. I guess he could have been on 33 or 35 and cut over to Silver Spring or even been on 123 heading towards NC. But honestly this detour makes little sense and I'm not even sure Waze would have routed someone onto Silver Spring Road either.

Filing this one away under the 'mysteries of life' as it doesn't make too much sense to me on the surface as this isn't even a backroad where speeding would be possible IMO.

But I do wonder if anyone from LE knew what FD was doing over in that neck of the woods as it passes by two good sized lakes that might be part of the local reservoir system. Browns Reservoir and Milne Lake.

I've been to both of these bodies of water early in the case and neither have anything that I saw in the way of security or fencing. Browns in particular has a very flat access point to the water and the road passes within feet of the reservoir.

I really wonder why FD was near these 2 locations?

Here is the map to take a look:

Google Maps

Last edited:
No. But for me it's clear that charging her with more counts was a shot across the bow. They're telling her they're serious. It's getting close and she needs to play ball.

I hope her intelligence is greater than her entitlement and arrogance and she realizes she will get a better deal if she tells what she knows.

But I do think the state is in a tough spot. They need her. Without proof he was there, without a body, her cooperation is crucial.

And if she doesn't fully cooperate I hope the system throws the book at her.

She will lose her kid and do time. I hope. Right now she's looking at more than Fotis, IMO. Even without the additional charges.
Yes, that's why I said earlier that she is getting intense pressure on all sides.
The state is pushing her to cooperate, while FD's lawyer's comment about the state being a "powerful enemy," and encouraging her to tell the truth at trial is rather intimidating. I'm still not sure what message he was trying to send. Imo

Source: Jennifer-Dulos-case-GPS-issues-could-signal-14453211.php

“This is a routine maintenance call of an unnecessary surveillance device,” Fotis Dulos’ defense attorney Norm Pattis said Thursday. “I wish they would just take the damn thing off. Fotis Dulos is not going anywhere, he’s eager to face the charges.”

Sure Norm, let's just take the damn thing off!
At this point he figures he’s got nothing to lose.

We got some info from the article that the GPS system is monitored by Sentinel.

But this other piece of info was a detail that I hadn't seen about the FD Waze issue when he traveled into NY.

As part of the conditions of his release, Fotis Dulos is not allowed to travel out of state. He was alerted in late June by Sentinel, the vendor for the state’s electronic monitoring program, that he had crossed into New York while driving around an accident in New Canaan.

Sources said he was on Silver Spring Road, which travels into Westchester County while connecting Wilton and New Canaan. [BBM] The road is near one of the properties owned by Fotis Dulos’ real estate development company on Sturbridge Hill Road in New Canaan.

To me this is interesting as why would FD be on Silver Spring Road? This isn't a road to go on to get anyplace quickly IMO. Its a back road that is really just used to get between Wilton and NC IMO. I guess he could have been on 33 or 35 and cut over to Silver Spring or even been on 123 heading towards NC. But honestly this detour makes little sense and I'm not even sure Waze would have routed someone onto Silver Spring Road either.

Filing this one away under the 'mysteries of life' as it doesn't make too much sense to me on the surface as this isn't even a backroad where speeding would be possible IMO.

But I do wonder if anyone from LE knew what FD was doing over in that neck of the woods as it passes by two good sized lakes that might be part of the local reservoir system. Browns Reservoir and Milne Lake.

I've been to both of these bodies of water early in the case and neither have anything that I saw in the way of security or fencing. Browns in particular has a very flat access point to the water and the road passes within feet of the reservoir.

I really wonder why FD was near these 2 locations? Here is the map to take a look:
Google Maps

IMO one wouldn't need to be on SS Rd to cut over to NC or Ridgefield, as it is (for the most part) parallel to other main roads, and a slower ride with, I believe, a lower speed limit. It's curvier than the other main roads. It's a very quiet road, though. Mostly residential with large lots and woods.

I noticed the passive language about the time of the report, too. I have a feeling (And it’s no more than a feeling) that the evidence of violence was already noticed long before 7:00. I think the report and “Silver” went out after LE and Jennifer’s friends and family 1) confirmed she was not hospitalized somewhere 2) found car and last phone pings, and 3) Told the children in the most truthful and sensitive way possible about changes. Mom was missing, police are going to look for her, and just in case she is not safe, we are going to have to keep you safe here in New York at least for the weekend; I know Dad was coming over tomorrow, and you were going to visit him at your old home in Farmington on Sunday- and I know how great that is- but Dad is going to be needed to help the police.

That is not the kind of thing you want your kids (or grand kids) to hear from friends.

MOO MOO

BBM

I'm doubtful with a capital D that this conversation took place with Jennifer's children!

GF knew he was a cruel and scary man so I don't think she was speaking much "great Dad" stuff.

MOveryemphaticO

This is the best picture I found of his bracelet. Almost can make out a logo. Notice how brand new the sneakers are as well? I bet he disposed of the old ones in the trash bags!

Actually looks a lot like this logo: OM400 - Sentinel Offender Services Sentinel Offender Services

Edited: added link
Perfect! Thanks so much for finding this! I looked and couldn't find a good picture of the bracelet on his leg! Great sleuthing!!!!!

So, now we know the bracelet capabilities and the name of the mfg and monitoring company so just then need to figure out if the State policies have changed from the dated information I found and posted earlier this evening!

MOO

IMO one wouldn't need to be on SS Rd to cut over to NC or Ridgefield, as it is (for the most part) parallel to other main roads, and a slower ride with, I believe, a lower speed limit. It's curvier than the other main roads. It's a very quiet road, though. Mostly residential with large lots and woods.
Yes, and I even think there is a dirt road portion too...always get it confused as there are a number of dirt roads in that area on both the NY side and CT side. But I think Silver Spring is paved and then might have a dirt portion at the end in NC if I recall.

But the access to the two bodies of water and woods with very little traffic is something I find quite interesting.

I don't get verified because I am hoping not to get too attached to this forum. I feel like I am neglecting other matters when I come here and I have sworn I will step away once Dulos is arrested. This case has brought out the crusader in me (and many, many others). I am sharing my experiences because it is my foolish notion that maybe our collective wisdom can somehow help.

As I watch Dr. Phil, I feel somewhat comforted by the words of the criminologist. Whether or not we like it, MT can help LE, and herself. Her door to cooperation remains open IMO. I have to disagree with R.Kelly's lawyer, though, about the garage evidence. We know it contained evidence of a significant physical altercation, and that blood evidence in the garage matters.

One final comment, I happen to be torturing a cohort who is the smartest guy I have ever worked with by making him watch Dr. Phil with me. He knows zip bout the case, but he knows I have been semi-obsessed about it. He is mad at me for even questioning this investigation; says there is "no way" Dulos is going to get away with this murder.

He also said Dulos needs to get a new lawyer immediately. Letting Dulos talk to the press? Incompetent. Posing revenge suicide theories. Whaaaaaat?

It's not hard to get verified. Easy process. And it doesn't bind you to the case or websleuths.

I agree that DA seems to be acting as a PR mouthpiece for FD and NP. He's not coming across as an objective reporter who wants to get to the truth for The Hartford Courant. His coverage is extremely focused on giving excuses for all of the defendant's misconduct and creating a narrative more favorable for the accused (by not fact checking comments coming from that camp and presenting claims as facts which later are refuted as fabrications by NP/DF). It's transparent and irritating. I hope people are complaining to the Hartford Courant. Shoddy journalism at its finest.

I can only assume the Courant's numbers are up right now because of this case so DA is probably getting lots of credit.

The best way to combat that is to refuse to click and I wish people would stop linking his stuff here.

Giving Pattis a mouthpiece into this site does not serve Jennifer's purposes. MOO

wow, that is a new theory, and i think we need our armchair WS to ponder this!..hopefully there is surveillance video evidence when any vehicle left 4jx late pm 5/24 and early am 5/25 for this (after the peripheral evidence aka albany odyssey date)..your theory would certainly be a f_y_ to JD, on his way to see/get his children..
Also, not sure if LE has tracking info on FD overnight from the 24th to the morning of the 25th. we know he received a call from NCPD at 9am. Was he in Farmington or could he have left early with JD and traveled and stopped at NC at Sturbridge before 5am. It may have been FD making the banging noises placing JD body in containers to dispose on his trip to Manhattan with the pretense to get his children. MOO

So, if FD and MT could go back in time right now, would FD not go through with the murder and would Mt (if not involved in the planning) have turned him in from the get go? As reality sets in on them? Idk. MOO.

Oh, my gosh. How could they not do things differently? But—how could they not see in the first place where this would lead for them? I make about a thousand mistakes a day but how could anyone not predict a terrible outcome? MOO.

Yes, and I even think there is a dirt road portion too...always get it confused as there are a number of dirt roads in that area on both the NY side and CT side. But I think Silver Spring is paved and then might have a dirt portion at the end in NC if I recall.

But the access to the two bodies of water and woods with very little traffic is something I find quite interesting.

SS Rd did have dirt portions even up near Wilton/Ridgefield (CT side), but I don't know about now - haven't been on it in years.

Well I for one (and I know I am not the only one) are glad you are on here to discuss this case and I have found your posts tremendously interesting and insightful. This is the only case I have ever followed on WS. I have also promised myself I would stop after this case as I sometimes spend hours at night reading everything on here.

I have always found criminal law extremely interesting and although I have nothing remotely close to a law degree I have followed certain high profile cases sometimes to an obsession ever since a was a little girl, starting I think with Ted Bundy.

I'm obsessed with this case, but I don't like to use the word "enjoy" when describing reading about it, because I do not ever lose sight of the very real tragedy surrounding all of this.

Making "the smartest guy you ever worked with" watch Dr. Phil had me lol.

I’m right with you, too, on Oceancalling! I also came here for this case—and I’m also obsessed, as my neglected to-do list shows. Thank you, Jen3135, and thank you, Oceancalling!

I agree with this completely but just want to add: even if it only happened once and it was a one-time oversight (which it's not) it doesnt matter. It's up to FD to makes sure it's charged NO MATTER WHAT. He screws up, be it an accident or intentional he should suffer the consequences. No second, third and fourth chances. MOO.
Young kids manage to remember to recharge their FitBits.

Millions of adults, including FD, remember to recharge their cell phones.

So FoDummy knows that ankle bracelet is keeping him out of jail yet he forgets to recharge it?

This has disrespect for the court written all over it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong