Found Deceased NY - Nicole Plaud, 24, & Miguel Valentin-Colon, 31, son found alone, Buffalo, 16 Sep 2019 *arrest*

If we are talking about the same thing the person talking (LE) during the video on the last time it’s shown says that it is a gas can inside a plastic bag that was sat down and picked up.
And the person who was already there had a gas can, if that's a gas can. Is that what it looks like to you? MOO

ETA: Someone with good eyes tell me what it is, lol! I just watched it again and now it looks like a backpack or some kind of bag/softer object with a handle. ???

And the person who was already there had a gas can, if that's a gas can. Is that what it looks like to you? MOO

ETA: Someone with good eyes tell me what it is, lol! I just watched it again and now it looks like a backpack or some kind of bag/softer object with a handle. ???
I thought it looked like a typical thin plastic store bag with two loop handles, too. It's bright white, too, like the sneakers? The toddler looks shirtless to me - I think his torso and arms all look skin color, maybe with dark pants?

PS Are there two videos made public or just the one?

PSS What? What am I reading/watching? What is wrong with people!?!

I agree with the previous poster who had thoughts on not killing the child. The fact they didn't want to kill the kid indicates to me, JMO, that this is not a crime of passion. More of a job. Kid uninvolved. Probably well aware of the consequences and ramifications of killing a child both legally and in social terms (both generally and in their world).

That and dude putting the rag on his head had something in his right pocket - it appears to be black and could possibly be a gun. Also, he walks like a girl. :oops: MOO
I was thinking the person holding the child's hand walked like a female and a possible reason the child is still alive.A female would be more likely to not want to murder a child and talked the other perp into leaving him on a porch.

I had the idea that this was a craigslist killing and they went to purchase a vehicle with cash and one needed a ride to pick it up and the 3rd body has not been found yet BUT I changed that thought after reading the "friend" was from Webster, but still might be a possibility.

Last edited:
I would assume the other child(ren) is at a grandparents in Florida? And the little boy is Miguel and Nicole’s baby.
I think the “friend” from NY called another “friend” to help with the situation... that’s all I’m saying for now because what I’ve got going on in my head is some really sad conjecture. Hopeful I’m wrong and I’ll be over here with my hands under my butt!

I thought it looked like a typical thin plastic store bag with two loop handles, too. It's bright white, too, like the sneakers? The toddler looks shirtless to me - I think his torso and arms all look skin color, maybe with dark pants?

PS Are there two videos made public or just the one?

PSS What? What am I reading/watching? What is wrong with people!?!
Agree on the plastic bag, but I just watched the enhanced video that @Curiousobserver linked and I think there are two gas cans - one in the bag and another right next to it. Here is the enhanced video: Michael Wooten on Twitter

Screenshot 2019-09-20 07.39.27.png

Going full-screen with a magnifier (man, my eyes are old), I can see the neckline of the shirt, that the sleeves are a different color than the body of the shirt, and I can also see where the right sleeve ends and his hand begins. Also, the shirt is bulkier at the waist. If he wasn't wearing one, that part of him would appear slimmer than his chest.

It goes so fast it's hard to capture it - much clearer on the video than these stills.

Screenshot 2019-09-20 07.31.27.png Screenshot 2019-09-20 07.38.29.png

The article below was updated this morning and has several videos. I don't know if there is anything new or not. They may have just added the enhanced version.

NY police: Videos show persons of interest running away from burning van with Longwood boy

Last edited:

It looks like a gas can.

I would assume the other child(ren) is at a grandparents in Florida? And the little boy is Miguel and Nicole’s baby.
I think the “friend” from NY called another “friend” to help with the situation... that’s all I’m saying for now because what I’ve got going on in my head is some really sad conjecture. Hopeful I’m wrong and I’ll be over here with my hands under my butt!

The video is very good. There might also be videos from Ring door bells in the neighborhood where the boy was left.
NY police: Videos show persons of interest running away from burning van with Longwood boy

I was thinking the person holding the child's hand walked like a female and a possible reason the child is still alive.A female would be more likely to not want to murder a child and talked the other perp into leaving him on a porch.
IMO, they were both males. The one we saw arrive alone and walk down the road walks like a girl, though. In the other video, we see that he is bald as he's putting the rag back over his head. MOO

Last edited:
I would wonder how long the “friend” has been a friend and also what about a blood test of the little boy to see if the “friend” could be his father.
The friend, damy, per his Facebook is a trans male. I hate to out people because it’s not at all my place but since gender characteristics are being brought up I feel I need to mention it. I hate throwing my queer brothers and sisters under the bus but I do believe that’s Damy running with the baby

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ
Back