TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
1555625630-unnamed.jpg

Mesquite police are asking for the public's help finding a woman who was reported missing Wednesday night after she did not pick her child up after work.

Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, was reported missing about 9:30 p.m., two hours after the usual time she would pick up her child from the baby sitter, police said. Relatives have been caring for her child.

Reyes has not responded to repeated calls from family, friends and police, and her 2017 Jeep Wrangler was found about 7:45 a.m. Thursday in the 3500 block of Roseland Avenue, near North Hall Street, in Old East Dallas, police said.

Reyes is 5-foot-2 and weighs about 135 pounds. She was last seen wearing a red polo shirt and blue jeans.

Anyone with information on Reyes' whereabouts may call Mesquite police at 972-285-6336.

Missing Mesquite woman's Jeep found in Dallas hours after she didn't pick child up from baby sitter | Missing Person | Dallas News

Thread #1 - TX - TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Thread #2 -
TX - TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #2

Last edited by a moderator:
With her seen alone in bar as well as in apartment garage alone, it seems clear to me the guy left, with no intention of meeting up with her later, seemingly not even telling her his apartment number. Not sure why he is so suspect to so many...is it simply because he lives there?

With her seen alone in bar as well as in apartment garage alone, it seems clear to me the guy left, with no intention of meeting up with her later, seemingly not even telling her his apartment number. Not sure why he is so suspect to so many...is it simply because he lives there?
And because he beat her so bad once she passed out and woke up naked in a field...

Perhaps they had been seeing each other (ex bf/current guy at lunch) but was not a “boyfriend”? More of a causal thing.
Prisma could have asked to spend the afternoon with him and he declined because he had other plans. She drinks at the bar that afternoon and then appears to drive home. Suddenly she’s pissed that maybe he has plans with another woman and she turns around to make a beeline for his apartment. She’s intoxicated, mad and on a mission to get into that apartment complex.

JMO

Perhaps they had been seeing each other (ex bf/current guy at lunch) but was not a “boyfriend”? More of a causal thing.
Prisma could have asked to spend the afternoon with him and he declined because he had other plans. She drinks at the bar that afternoon and then appears to drive home. Suddenly she’s pissed that maybe he has plans with another woman and she turns around to make a beeline for his apartment. She’s intoxicated, mad and on a mission to get into that apartment complex.

JMO
This is exactly what I think happened. MOO

Because violence/abuse has been indicated and at least part of her day seemed to revolve around him and they had been in recent contact even the night before and that day. There was also apparently an argument at the restaurant and she headed for his building later. Finally, statistics. Just like they always have to clear a spouse/bf/gf, etc.

Jmo.

JMO

This could be way off base but do we know for a fact he did not finance the Jeep? I wish @winter63 was around.

My thought is maybe he insisted on the Jeep back if they had an argument or "break-up", she was heading home and either due to communication from him or his insistence at lunch about it was "his", and having just raised her gun and driving over a curb, she thought LE would be looking for her and angrily turned around and was taking it back to him and going to throw the keys at him (which she was carrying), parking it hastily, etc.

Another thought is she could have been looking for him, we have a few hours missing I think don't we? She may have looked in a few haunts of his like bars, restaurants or driven by some woman's house, etc., and then headed for the apartment complex to pace and wait for him, etc. Or again, to hide from LE but parking blocking a road I would not call the best plan for hiding from LE...

Just some thoughts...

And if the Jeep owner is not the same as that ex, then my one thought does not work.

Jmo.

This could be way off base but do we know for a fact he did not finance the Jeep? I wish @winter63 was around.

My thought is maybe he insisted on the Jeep back if they had an argument or "break-up", she was heading home and either due to communication from him or his insistence at lunch about it was "his", and having just raised her gun and driving over a curb, she thought LE would be looking for her and angrily turned around and was taking it back to him and going to throw the keys at him (which she was carrying), parking it hastily, etc.

Another thought is she could have been looking for him, we have a few hours missing I think don't we? She may have looked in a few haunts of his like bars, restaurants or driven by some woman's house, etc., and then headed for the apartment complex to pace and wait for him, etc. Or again, to hide from LE but parking blocking a road I would not call the best plan for hiding from LE...

Just some thoughts...

And if the Jeep owner is not the same as that ex, then my one thought does not work.

Jmo.
I didn't get the impression that Prisma got the jeep from AG (apartment /lunch guy) MOO

I didn't get the impression that Prisma got the jeep from AG (apartment /lunch guy) MOO

Yeah, I don't have any real reason to think that and I don't want to confuse things either; however, I believe her father did say the man was married and older (Jeep guy) and I know the AG is older than she, in his 40s I believe so I wondered if it was possible...

Jmo.

Yeah, I don't have any real reason to think that and I don't want to confuse things either; however, I believe her father did say the man was married and older (Jeep guy) and I know the AG is older than she, in his 40s I believe so I wondered if it was possible...

Jmo.
I'm surprised they aren't taking AG more seriously since I believe he has quite a police record. Obviously DV but I believe a bunch of other things. I have not heard police give the all clear in AG, just the sorta clear. MOO

I'm surprised they aren't taking AG more seriously since I believe he has quite a police record. Obviously DV but I believe a bunch of other things. I have not heard police give the all clear in AG, just the sorta clear. MOO

He is quite honestly at the top of my list. That day just seemed to be mostly about him, seeing him, trying to reach him, etc. And as you said DV, I don't know about the other things but it would not surprise me.

I personally do not think he is clear either, at least it has not been stated quite that way as far as I know.

Jmo.

Men don’t give away nice Jeeps out of the goodness of their hearts. She called four different men/exes that afternoon/evening. As much as we focus on the AG/ex, I wonder if any other men in her life might have been feeling some jealousy and/or rage. Have the police vetted the whereabouts of all the men she called that afternoon? We have the call logs. Do we also have her texting and any messaging app (like WhatsApp) logs?

Men don’t give away nice Jeeps out of the goodness of their hearts. She called four different men/exes that afternoon/evening. As much as we focus on the AG/ex, I wonder if any other men in her life might have been feeling some jealousy and/or rage. Have the police vetted the whereabouts of all the men she called that afternoon? We have the call logs. Do we also have her texting and any messaging app (like WhatsApp) logs?

I agree it may not have been out of the goodness of the heart. However, if it was a bf, he may have helped her buy it if her credit was not good. He is protected in some fashion as the way I understand it, her name was not on it. Therefore, it may even have been as simple as she could just drive it while they were together.

But yes, she called many people and more than one ex-. We have no more idea really now than we ever had of what happened.

Jmo.

The information about the jeep owner came to Prisma's father from her mother. According to dad (interview on Gray's channel), the jeep was impounded and her mom had to deal with the guy in order to retrieve her things from it. If he were AG, IMO the mother would have very likely said so.

We don't have any missing time after lunch any more. Prisma stayed at the bar until approximately 5pm, left and had a road rage moment soon after, then drove on an interstate, only to turn back towards the Olympus. There could have been a place that she checked at the turning point, but there wasn't time to visit multiple establishements. I wish the police would give us time (before or after the two calls at 5:25 and 5:27) and location of the turnaround.

We don't have any missing time after lunch any more. Prisma stayed at the bar until approximately 5pm, left and had a road rage moment soon after, then drove on an interstate, only to turn back towards the Olympus. There could have been a place that she checked at the turning point, but there wasn't time to visit multiple establishements. I wish the police would give us time (before or after the two calls at 5:25 and 5:27) and location of the turnaround.

She was there that late? I guess I have to refresh my memory and facts. Thank you.

Just some thoughts...

Jmo.
We have no time missing. She stayed at the Tex Mex place for 3 hours after the ex had left. Once she leaves the Tex Mex place she is approximately 5 or so until the road rage incident which occurred a little prior to 5:08 PM. After that she gets on the interstate (rush hour in Dallas) and drives several miles before getting off the the interstate and then getting back on the interstate to head back into Dallas. She arrives at the Olympus at 5:46.

In the area where she was there are one way streets N Haskell is one way southbound. To get on I-30 she would have to turn left at a light further south beyond the intersection with Main and follow that road to yet another light. If you check the traffic condition maps around rush hour, roads like that (to access I-30) are often backed up and slow moving. Coming back she would have to get off I-30 at an exit one major street further east than Haskell which is one way northbound with lights and traffic involved. 40 minutes would probably be consistent with her travels after the road rage incident.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back