Found Deceased NY - Nicole Plaud, 24, & Miguel Valentin-Colon, 31, son found alone, Buffalo, 16 Sep 2019 *arrest*

This smacks of drug cartel issues. There is no way two-bit drug dealers are running around with more than 2 kilos of cocaine in a car with their child. I wonder if the two people seen fleeing with the child actually killed the parents to steal whatever cocaine they had on them that night. If so, I hope LE finds them before the cartel does because they won’t be alive for long if they stole drugs from a cartel.

This smacks of drug cartel issues. There is no way two-bit drug dealers are running around with more than 2 kilos of cocaine in a car with their child. I wonder if the two people seen fleeing with the child actually killed the parents to steal whatever cocaine they had on them that night. If so, I hope LE finds them before the cartel does because they won’t be alive for long if they stole drugs from a cartel.
You'd be surprised. Houston and Florida have plenty of independent cocaine dealers that move that amount and plenty more without being employed by a cartel. Puerto Ricans aren't known for heavy cartel involvement either.

Sat, Sept 15 - The missing Florida residents and toddler were last seen near Orlando, FL.

Sun, Sept 16 - Per LE, it is believed they arrived in Buffalo late Sunday night.

Mon, Sept 17

I’m thinking the person that showed up and walked into the scene had parked somewhat close to the house where the baby was found? Based off of what we’ve heard about the cameras everywhere they likely have more footage to go through by those houses and maybe they’ll be able to get a make/model of a car

Is it at all possible that all 3 were shot at during botched deal and damy survived and instead of calling police he decided to call a friend and eradicate evidence and flee to safety with the baby? IMO if you’re a trans, Puerto Rican drug dealer you would NEVER be inclined to call police, that would feel like one of the least safe options

Cocaine is about $20-$40/gram according to some websites on law enforcement I found. 2 Kilos is 2,000 grams- $40,000 - $80,000.

I agree: That's a lot of money to be carrying around.

I wonder if everybody on that trip was aware of the purpose. Seems like a lot of danger to put your child in when you could have left them home for a couple of days with grandma.

Cocaine is about $20-$40/gram according to some websites on law enforcement I found. 2 Kilos is 2,000 grams- $40,000 - $80,000.

I wonder if everybody on that trip was aware of the purpose. Seems like a lot of danger to put your child in when you could have left them home for a couple of days with grandma.
You read my mind! I was just wondering the same thing - if the parents knew about the coke. It doesn't seem to fit with what we know about them. MOO

And why did they take him but leave his sister at home? Idk, something about this whole thing stinks. I am glad the baby was not automatically turned over to the custody of family members. JMO for now.

Agreed. It used to go for approximately $100 per gram here in California according to a dealer who was a client of our law office. He was a bartender and sold cocaine as a side job. He never carried more than 10-20 grams at a time. He certainly never had kilos in his possession. Last I heard he’s doing 10-15 years in Federal prison for distribution. I still think having kilos in one’s possession is not simple neighborhood drug dealing.

That was probably not all the cocaine they brought up there to move. I'm sure this was a botched deal
If this is the same named guy, MVC- he moved
to Central Fl. from South Fl.- Coconut Grove.

I also noticed his kid and the woman's 2 kids
all had brand new clothes and matching shoes
in many pictures. they blew through a lot of money on clothes. Easy come, easy go. ??

And why did they take him but leave his sister at home? Idk, something about this whole thing stinks. I am glad the baby was not automatically turned over to the custody of family members. JMO for now.
probably the sister is in school.
I'm sure CPS wants to investigate the grandparents and make sure they're not involved w/ dealing drugs also or even other crimes.

SEP 20, 2019
Report: 2 kilos of cocaine found in hotel room where missing Florida trio were staying
[...]

The 3-year-old boy's grandfather, Jorge Oquendo, told News 6 his son and two others took a road trip to Buffalo on Sunday, and he hasn't been able to contact them since then.

On Friday, Buffalo News reports that police sources confirmed 4.4 pounds of cocaine was found inside a cooler, along with a second empty cooler, in the hotel room near Buffalo Niagara International Airport where Valentin-Colon, Merced, Roman-Audiffred and the toddler had been staying.

[...]

Martin-Colon's father told News 6 he was shocked about reports of cocaine found and didn't know the three were going on a trip let alone where they were staying.

SEP 20, 2019
Report: 2 kilos of cocaine found in hotel room where missing Florida trio were staying
[...]

The 3-year-old boy's grandfather, Jorge Oquendo, told News 6 his son and two others took a road trip to Buffalo on Sunday, and he hasn't been able to contact them since then.

On Friday, Buffalo News reports that police sources confirmed 4.4 pounds of cocaine was found inside a cooler, along with a second empty cooler, in the hotel room near Buffalo Niagara International Airport where Valentin-Colon, Merced, Roman-Audiffred and the toddler had been staying.

[...]

Martin-Colon's father told News 6 he was shocked about reports of cocaine found and didn't know the three were going on a trip let alone where they were staying.
now that makes me think that the second bag (on the right) was definitely a cooler

SEP 20, 2019
[...]

[...]

I thought I read it was just two bodies in the burned out vehicle - if that is true, where is the third person that accompanied the other two to Buffalo? Maybe I read that wrong?

now that makes me think that the second bag (on the right) was definitely a cooler
Me too. It makes more sense to put that in the plastic bag than a gas can. MOO

screenshot-2019-09-20-07-39-27-png.205520

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley