GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! That second kiss a few seconds in! Barf! And AC's boyfriend having a little drank, doing a little dance. I'm only 30 seconds in, and this already feels impossible to watch.

I obviously watched a different video.....the one on the other news site doesn't have this stuff....Do you pay for myrtlebeachonline? I can't get it....?

Hi everyone! I’ve followed this case from Day 1, and I just found out that SM retrial was happening and I’ve been watching everything on YouTube and reading every post on here.

I just re-read the article above and I had forgotten about TM calling NL by her first name, talking directly to the jury, how she just lies and expects to be believed. As much as I hate SM, he isn’t quite as a narcissist imo. I was sorry to read TE saying that TM is apparently the Queen Bee in prison and living large considering where she is. I was REALLY hoping she would meet her match in there and receive her comeuppance.

I was FLOORED by the truck washing video, and I’m glad the prosecution decided to use a piece of evidence they clearly were hoping to use in a murder trial in this trial to secure SM conviction. I really believe it’s what did the trick this time.

AC. Wow she probably scares me more than SM. She is right there with her sister...coming up with lies on the fly (pulling weeds?) and blatantly out & out lying about washing truck when she’s on video. Reminds me of my ex hubby who pulled up and parked beside me at a store (with the woman he was cheating with) and when confronted with picture just kept denying it was him despite me seeing him five feet away and picture. He really believed if he just said it wasn’t so then it wasn’t so no matter what I saw or had. Flat out denying & lying like that surely showed the jurors the truth more than an admission would have! I think AC had way more to do with Heather’s death than we think. Tammy trusted her sister, and she didn’t trust SM. This wasn’t an impromptu situation that fell in their lap because they just crossed paths that night and tempers were lost. It was planned and IMO there is no way that TM trusted SM 100% enough to turn him loose to do his part so I believe that AC was TM’s partner with SM being made enough of a part to secure his silence. I do have somewhat of a theory of what may have happened and I so so so hope that now that TM & SM are convicted NL will turn her attention towards the one I believe to be equally as instrumental and culpable as TM.

So what's the sentence for these two in this case? It sounds like an interesting but sad one. I wish I had followed it.

So what's the sentence for these two in this case? It sounds like an interesting but sad one. I wish I had followed it.
Hey there @gitana1 ! Thanks for visiting. They are both sentenced to 30 years for conspiracy to kidnap and 30 years for kidnapping, running concurrently. TM, the wife, was sentenced last October and SM, the husband, was sentenced Thursday afternoon. I wish you had been with us sooner too, always value your expertise.

So far Tammy Moorer has been sentenced to 30 years for conspiracy to commit kidnapping and 30 years for kidnapping, served concurrently minus time served. Her husband, Sidney, got the same sentence but he's also currently serving a 10 year sentence for OOJ.

Yeah I can't view anything on MBO anymore because I used all my freebies with the first trials. Same with My Horry News I think.
Every link I clicked for MBO during the trial, I had the same problem. For some reason, it let me watch the video over there just now. I assume it knew how badly I needed to see it. Ha!

I'm just going to put this out there. Because I have so much confusion at this point. After watching the sentencing several times, I'm beginning to think maybe this is the one time SM didn't lie. Maybe he doesn't know where her body is. I have a whole lot of maybes now and it's aggravating me. He takes out the sd card so TM can't keep track of where he's going. He calls HE from payphone. He parks across the street from convenience store, not to hide from cameras, but so no one or TM sees his car at payphone. He calls HE and tells her he's finally leaving TM. Tells her he's going to get the pregnancy test. He goes to Wal-Mart to get the test and locks his doors because TM isn't with him. He buys pregnancy test and cigar (maybe he was happy that HE might be pregnant and he could start his life over with someone who isn't TM). He leaves to meet HE and sometime after, TM appears in PC's car. Hence, the whole "Mom hit a deer and totaled her car" post that night. Then things start to quickly go downhill. SM had assured TM it's over with HE, but here they are together and TM has caught them. Who knows if she has a gun or other weapon and what they are forced to do-because we all know this chick is way over the edge and you don't cross her. After everything is over and done, TM has her dad dispose of HE and won't tell SM where. He can't be trusted. He would crack too easy and give up the info at some point. I just don't put anything past this crazy woman. I've always believed she has threatened SM that she would hurt him and the kids if he even thought about telling someone the truth. Now, I'm not saying SM is totally innocent in all this at all. At a minimum, he should have spoken up and told the truth years ago. It's his fault he's sitting in prison now. Does anyone else think this could be plausible?

Edit: Do we know if PC's car was ever examined for damage or DNA? Was there a police report made after hitting the deer? Was there any video from any of the bars/ restaurants that proved the M's really even worked that night? Sorry for all the questions. I just feel like I have so many more questions now.

This is what I have always thought happened.

Towards the end, when TM, AC and her bf are at the fire pit, I see someone walking on the right side. It looks like someone with a pony tail. It's not SM. Anyone else see that?

No, I can't see that. But I do see AC, TM, and the boyfriend at the fire pit, not SM. What's up with that?

The Horry County Solicitor had been interviewed by WPDE and it will air tonight at 6:00 and be posted on Nick Papantonis WPDE - Six years after the gag order was placed.
OMG he said the truck washing video had been blocked in a previous trial by a previous judge. Shame. SHAME. Makes me think of a local article I read today about a window air conditioning unit being stolen from a church. The pastor said to the reporter, “Tell them to keep it. It’s hot where they’re going.”

Here's the Compound. The first, more zoomed-out photo (Compound1) is so that you can get a feel for the whole compound. I put a yellow "1" on TM & SM's house and a yellow "2" on PC & AC's house. If anybody needs anything labeled, let me know. I'm happy to add whatever y'all need.

ETA: These Google Satellite Images are from 2019.
ETA2: If you want to look it up on a map, the address is 8796 HIGHWAY 814
MYRTLE BEACH , SC 29588

Attachments

• Compound1.jpg
    Compound1.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 166
  • Compound2.jpg
    Compound2.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 146
Here's the Compound. The first, more zoomed-out photo is so that you can get a feel for the whole compound. I put a yellow "1" on TM & SM's house and a yellow "2" on PC & AC's house. If anybody needs anything labeled, let me know. I'm happy to add whatever y'all need.

You are awesome! Thank you!

Here's the Compound. The first, more zoomed-out photo (Compound1) is so that you can get a feel for the whole compound. I put a yellow "1" on TM & SM's house and a yellow "2" on PC & AC's house. If anybody needs anything labeled, let me know. I'm happy to add whatever y'all need.

ETA: These Google Satellite Images are from 2019.
ETA2: If you want to look it up on a map, the address is 8796 HIGHWAY 814
MYRTLE BEACH , SC 29588

In the zoomed out photo, what is the structure at 6:00? Is that someone else's house or a garage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304