GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there @gitana1 ! Thanks for visiting. They are both sentenced to 30 years for conspiracy to kidnap and 30 years for kidnapping, running concurrently. TM, the wife, was sentenced last October and SM, the husband, was sentenced Thursday afternoon. I wish you had been with us sooner too, always value your expertise.

I'm glad they got some real time. How did they react? Gross people, from the little I've seen. Super nasty.

So far Tammy Moorer has been sentenced to 30 years for conspiracy to commit kidnapping and 30 years for kidnapping, served concurrently minus time served. Her husband, Sidney, got the same sentence but he's also currently serving a 10 year sentence for OOJ.

Thanks! Love your expert designation BTW!!

I'm glad they got some real time. How did they react? Gross people, from the little I've seen. Super nasty.

OMG, for real, her especially. She blamed her representation, had to try her own case, the community, LE, the Judge, the victims father, etc... He didn't blame anyone before sentencing but in the past he's said he would never get a fair trial in Horry County.

The most sad thing of all they still haven't told LE or the family where Heather's body is. As Heather's mother said in her victim impact statement the M's continue to have her daughter kidnapped. We can only hope one day she will be found or one of them will have a change of heart and give Heather's location up.

I apologize if this issue has been beaten to death, but what was said upthread has been going round and round my head for a while. PC’s car!!! Was it REALLY hit by a deer? Any tests done on it?
The scenario upthread (sorry, still learning to post) makes sense. SM has a window of freedom. Taking the SD card out. Wanting to see HE at PTL, they meet, and here comes TM in PC’s car barreling at them with the fury of Hell on her heels.
Again, sorry if I missed something. PC’s car and “deer incident” just sounds hinky to me...

+bunny

PS sorry for the novel!

PPS AHA! It was Ohiobuckeyegirl’s post

I apologize if this issue has been beaten to death, but what was said upthread has been going round and round my head for a while. PC’s car!!! Was it REALLY hit by a deer? Any tests done on it?
The scenario upthread (sorry, still learning to post) makes sense. SM has a window of freedom. Taking the SD card out. Wanting to see HE at PTL, they meet, and here comes TM in PC’s car barreling at them with the fury of Hell on her heels.
Again, sorry if I missed something. PC’s car and “deer incident” just sounds hinky to me...

+bunny

PS sorry for the novel!

I haven't been able to work out what Polly's car has to do with anything (so why bring it up?) It's a decent theory and I don't recall "us" every REALLY getting into it much.

OMG, for real, her especially. She blamed her representation, had to try her own case, the community, LE, the Judge, the victims father, etc... He didn't blame anyone before sentencing but in the past he's said he would never get a fair trial in Horry County.

The most sad thing of all they still haven't told LE or the family where Heather's body is. As Heather's mother said in her victim impact statement the M's continue to have her daughter kidnapped. We can only hope one day she will be found or one of them will have a change of heart and give Heather's location up.

Yes. She is particularly repellent. Does anyone have clips of her testimony? Or interviews?

I haven't been able to work out what Polly's car has to do with anything (so why bring it up?) It's a decent theory and I don't recall "us" every REALLY getting into it much.
So it hasn’t really been talked about a lot?
Just wondering if it was REALLY a deer that messed up the car. Plus DD’s testimony that poor HE looked as if she could not walk or talk on her own...
Just following breadcrumbs...

Because you know if they are flapping their lips, they are lying!!

Tammy testifying in her own trial is really something to behold. Law & Crime

Holy smokes. She's a piece of work.

Love the prosecutor. I'm surprised there weren't objections. She asked a lot of compound questions.

I also love the prosecutor's accent.

That TM seems so personality disordered. She can't help herself and was more interested in "setting the record straight" than not making herself look bad.

The car washing video and the gross kissing shows me a couple celebrating that they murdered the person TM felt was breaking them up.

Repulsive.

Holy smokes. She's a piece of work.

Love the prosecutor. I'm surprised there weren't objections. She asked a lot of compound questions.

I also love the prosecutor's accent.

That TM seems so personality disordered. She can't help herself and was more interested in "setting the record straight" than not making herself look bad.

The car washing video and the gross kissing shows me a couple celebrating that they murdered the person TM felt was breaking them up.

Repulsive.
Yes, us armchair psychologists have diagnosed her with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304