GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a lot of activity in the right corner of the screen. Ashley walked from that area over to the fire pit with white things in her hand, and was throwing them in the fire. At one point it looked like she stoked it, as everyone backed away from the fire.
What I would give to have audio with these recordings.

Can you even imagine the RAGE the family and friends must have felt when she said that!?

ETA:@gitana1, these are her comments at sentencing (Tammy Moorer sentenced to 30 years in prison after being found guilty of kidnapping Heather Elvis):

Tammy Moorer stood before the judge and spoke before sentencing.

“I’m a mom to four kids because I have an extra one right now that I’m looking out for. They don’t have anybody else. They don’t live in this state. We had to leave this state because of harassment," Moorer said to Judge Benjamin Culbertson, “They don’t have anybody else to care for them and they need their mom and I don’t know what else to say to you.”

Moorer continued and maintained her innocence even after the verdict was handed down.

"I am Heather’s No. 1 advocate. I want to know what happened to Heather probably just as much as her parents do. I want to know what happened to her. I have nothing to do with her disappearance. I’ve never met her. I’ve never seen her,” Moorer said.

@bestill, thanks for the update. I am kind of bummed they said that they laid everything out for the jury. SM/TM won't feel like there is another shoe to drop. But, maybe there is. Funny they got a tip during the trial. Tammy was in town, so it leaves one to wonder if she would sell Sid down the river even further--the ultimate betrayal between them. Is it possible to know who visited TM at the local jail when she was there? Hmmmmm. I am hoping one of these monsters turns so the Elvis family can get answers and bring their daughter home.
"Ten thousand pages," 15th Circuit Solicitor Jimmy Richardson said, pointing to one of the walls.

Shelves resting against it were stuffed to the brim with boxes and binders, each carefully numbered and labeled for easy access. All dedicated to one trial centered around two suspects and a missing woman.
'Justice is a poor substitution:' Prosecutors reflect on Moorer trials, Elvis' whereabouts

Don't be fooled kaen, even though the trial is over NL & CH still have their eye on the ultimate victory. The murder trial & conviction.
Neither are going to give away details in public which would jeopardize that. The DA war room still has Moorer secrets we haven't heard, which will be used in the murder trial!!!

ETA-They did say they want to find Heather's body.

Last edited:
I never met Heather either but I KNOW that she didn't deserve the wrath of evil that pounced on her from that diabolical family. She was naive and had no idea of what she was dealing with. SM knew - yet he continued. At one time I thought he really loved her but after hearing the testimony and watching the truck cleaning video with the TM kisses that's all I need to know. I pray the State will have all they need to put those two away for the rest of their lives.

I think Morgan is right. Sidney is broken and doesn't know where Heather is. Hearing that from her since she was there thru this all solidified my feeling Tammy is the one with info. And she still is holding something severe over his head

I think Morgan is right. Sidney is broken and doesn't know where Heather is. Hearing that from her since she was there thru this all solidified my feeling Tammy is the one with info. And she still is holding something severe over his head

I don't know, he could say that and tell what he knows about her involvement. Not sure that he has at this point.

This doesn’t look broken to me

Attachments

• C8D76EE1-B662-41C3-AE2C-CB1D805EFF0B.png
    C8D76EE1-B662-41C3-AE2C-CB1D805EFF0B.png
    429 KB · Views: 48
I never met Heather either but I KNOW that she didn't deserve the wrath of evil that pounced on her from that diabolical family. She was naive and had no idea of what she was dealing with. SM knew - yet he continued. At one time I thought he really loved her but after hearing the testimony and watching the truck cleaning video with the TM kisses that's all I need to know. I pray the State will have all they need to put those two away for the rest of their lives.
Funny, that's the same reaction I had to that gross moment. Thinking to myself, look at the way he's walking around like a little rooster. One or both of them killed Heather days previously. It was a very sobering thing to watch.

For years I believed he loved Heather, and was really leaving Tammy that night, she caught him talking to her, and then whatever happened.

I don't think that's what happened today, he disgusts me.

This doesn’t look broken to me
Oh i totally agree... that pissed me off to no end. I don't know if he is just trying to put on an act for his parents, or what. I see him flip flop with emotions. Even with that laughing with his parents, i still think he did actually have feelings for Heather, and until he got 'caught' they were genuine. But i think he fears Tammy MUCH more than he lets on. I think they all do. And i think he has to play a part if Polly or Ashley or anyone else is even around. I don't remember him acting that way with his parents before. 'Something' has changed, maybe they know what she holds over him. MAYBE, just maybe, with no chance of him being out in the world and around her, his conscience will grow back (i think he had one at ONE time, BT) and he'll tell all he does know. IF she is holding his kids over his head thru PC and AC, then maybe not. I don't know what i'd do in that situation. And i've been there to a point. My ex threatened the life of my child when she was too young to be able to report or run for help. I was at his mercy until i could plan a way for her to be safe. He threatened to kill her and himself if i took her away. And i know damn well he would have done it. I lived in a fear bubble (which i'm one independent normally) but he had a way and he knew it. This was 20 plus years ago but i still can't believe i let it happen. So i CAN see something like that going on.....

Can you even imagine the RAGE the family and friends must have felt when she said that!?

Yes, and the Elvis family has done an amazing job of exhibiting grace under pressure. To not respond to that kind of provocation is so, so hard. One just has to realize that TM lives in her own delusional world and the most important thing is to NOT ENGAGE with the craziness. It's like a whirlpool and even tried to suck the Judge and her own defense attorneys into it--their heads were spinning. Her defense lawyer was actually speechless as he tried to come up with some legal maneuver not to have those witnesses' testimony suppressed. (referring to her mother and kids live streaming the trial in the sequestration room during TM's trial.)

Last edited:
YES! And Family Kingdom! I know it's not a law firm, and completely off topic, but:

Discover the fun - Family Kingdom! ♪♪♪
Best time under the sun - Family Kingdom! ♪♪♪

Ha! Sorry. I know that's not very nice of me. I hope it doesn't stay in your head too long.
Totally off topic, but $10 local tix through the end of Sept at Family Kingdom! Lol

Does this mean any other information SM or TM would give wouldn't qualify?

"Sidney now has 363 more days to provide substantial assistance," he said, mentioning a legal requirement that would enable Moorer to reduce his sentence if met. "What I mean by that is to provide us with the body or some portion of it."
Tammy Moorer's window, he pointed out, was days away from closing for good."

Go down to the sentencing video at the bottom, start at minute 26. Verdict Watch: Tammy Moorer Kidnapping Trial

"I am Heather's #1 advocate."

ETA: This is the video where Jade gives the thumbs up as she shepherds Tammy out of the courtroom lol.

Thank you so much. I started the video earlier. That horrible woman has three children? Is that right? Ugh. Bless their souls. How old are they?

Can’t wait to see them on dateline or 20/20. I think they meant they laid everything out to get the kidnapping charge to stick and that they don’t have the smoking gun for a murder charge...yet. I do very much believe they have a lot more we haven’t seen yet tho.

One thing that we all missed in the trial that we spent so much time on here, is her social media posts! Perhaps 20/20 will have some of those. And if they don't, perhaps somebody will send some screenshots to them so they can be included in that program.

:floorlaugh:

Don't be fooled kaen, even though the trial is over NL & CH still have their eye on the ultimate victory. The murder trial & conviction.
Neither are going to give away details in public which would jeopardize that. The DA war room still has Moorer secrets we haven't heard, which will be used in the murder trial!!!

ETA-They did say they want to find Heather's body.

I would hope the idea is to press on to find her body and then get any and all of the guilty parties in prison for murder. The big solicitor had said there was stuff he wasn't going to say. It is clear that they have very detailed information from Donald DeMarino based on how they asked him questions on the stand. So, I was surprised to hear that NL and CH implied they used what they had. It makes sense that it was that they used what they had to prove the conspiracy to kidnap and kidnap charges. I had felt all along that the video of the car washing was saved till near the end of their case presentation and it was intended to send a message to Tammy and Sidney that they know what they did and have proof. The prosecution can't connect all of the dots but that video certainly could make Tammy and Sidney think twice about gambling about a limited possibility murder charge. I do happen to think that Tammy's dad is the one who disposed of the body and, most likely, Sidney doesn't know where she is exactly but he knows that she is dead. My money is on Tammy for knowing the location and I worry that she is freaking crazy that she won't tell in order to preserve the image her kids have of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebecca.ingram1214@gmail.