GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much. I started the video earlier. That horrible woman has three children? Is that right? Ugh. Bless their souls. How old are they?
About 20, 18, and 14. I think the atmosphere in the house was not good--- moldy food, filth everywhere, and a yard filled with dog feces but the emotional tenor was 10x more toxic. They were up at 3am to do homeschooling work and it seems like their lives had little structure. The parents were on food stamps and medicaid but would spend 35+ days a year at Disney parks-- a crazy juxtaposition. The two oldest live in fFlorida, possible in a trailer that they own and the youngest lives with grandma who has a mouth like her daughters. I do think that the rhetoric from Tammy et al was so vile that they did have threats (and caused an atmosphere that encouraged people to harass and threaten the Elvis family).

Can you even imagine the RAGE the family and friends must have felt when she said that!?
And, to boot, Tammy believes that she has every right to say that because she has found religion. She takes no responsibility and provides no peace but fans the flames so her kids and family can extoll her goodness. Totally cruel and vile.

Funny, that's the same reaction I had to that gross moment. Thinking to myself, look at the way he's walking around like a little rooster. One or both of them killed Heather days previously. It was a very sobering thing to watch.

For years I believed he loved Heather, and was really leaving Tammy that night, she caught him talking to her, and then whatever happened.

I don't think that's what happened today, he disgusts me.

Looking at this case in retrospect I think he was turned on or otherwise got gratification from his wife's insane jealousy and so he was willing to do whatever she wanted to Heather.

These two are sickos. The same kind of dynamic at play in some serial killer duos. Also, they remind me of the typical borderline personality disorder witch who is abusing a child and the weak husband or boyfriend allowing it. Like Zahra Baker's father and step mother.

I would hope the idea is to press on to find her body and then get any and all of the guilty parties in prison for murder. The big solicitor had said there was stuff he wasn't going to say. It is clear that they have very detailed information from Donald DeMarino based on how they asked him questions on the stand. So, I was surprised to hear that NL and CH implied they used what they had. It makes sense that it was that they used what they had to prove the conspiracy to kidnap and kidnap charges. I had felt all along that the video of the car washing was saved till near the end of their case presentation and it was intended to send a message to Tammy and Sidney that they know what they did and have proof. The prosecution can't connect all of the dots but that video certainly could make Tammy and Sidney think twice about gambling about a limited possibility murder charge. I do happen to think that Tammy's dad is the one who disposed of the body and, most likely, Sidney doesn't know where she is exactly but he knows that she is dead. My money is on Tammy for knowing the location and I worry that she is freaking crazy that she won't tell in order to preserve the image her kids have of her.

God what image could her kids possibly have of her at this point?

About 20, 18, and 14. I think the atmosphere in the house was not good--- moldy food, filth everywhere, and a yard filled with dog feces but the emotional tenor was 10x more toxic. They were up at 3am to do homeschooling work and it seems like their lives had little structure. The parents were on food stamps and medicaid but would spend 35+ days a year at Disney parks-- a crazy juxtaposition. The two oldest live in fFlorida, possible in a trailer that they own and the youngest lives with grandma who has a mouth like her daughters. I do think that the rhetoric from Tammy et al was so vile that they did have threats (and caused an atmosphere that encouraged people to harass and threaten the Elvis family).

Wow. Thanks for that info. It doesn't surprise me looking at that hatchet faced woman that her household was run like that.

What hope do those kids have of growing up normally?

If it was NM in the truck cleaning video and potentially other family members involved aside from AC and boyfriend that could be what is preventing SM from talking. If one goes down they all go down, the whole family may be implicated. I can just imagine TM saying you created this mess, look what we've had to do to clear it up . I could also imagine her telling the kids what happened- this is what your Dad did and this is what we had to do to clean this mess up because we're a family and we stick together no matter what!

She is so sick I really would not put anything past her!

In no way am I suggesting the kids were involved, just that they may have been told after the fact.

Oh i totally agree... that pissed me off to no end. I don't know if he is just trying to put on an act for his parents, or what. I see him flip flop with emotions. Even with that laughing with his parents, i still think he did actually have feelings for Heather, and until he got 'caught' they were genuine. But i think he fears Tammy MUCH more than he lets on. I think they all do. And i think he has to play a part if Polly or Ashley or anyone else is even around. I don't remember him acting that way with his parents before. 'Something' has changed, maybe they know what she holds over him. MAYBE, just maybe, with no chance of him being out in the world and around her, his conscience will grow back (i think he had one at ONE time, BT) and he'll tell all he does know. IF she is holding his kids over his head thru PC and AC, then maybe not. I don't know what i'd do in that situation. And i've been there to a point. My ex threatened the life of my child when she was too young to be able to report or run for help. I was at his mercy until i could plan a way for her to be safe. He threatened to kill her and himself if i took her away. And i know damn well he would have done it. I lived in a fear bubble (which i'm one independent ***** normally) but he had a way and he knew it. This was 20 plus years ago but i still can't believe i let it happen. So i CAN see something like that going on.....
I’m sorry you went through something like this. I couldn’t imagine feeling that trapped and fearful of the father of my children.
As far as SM and HE my thoughts are that at the time he was a much older man with 3 children and he got a sense of “still having it” in a 20 year old HE who found him attractive. I’m not so sure that there was true love there more than allowing him to love himself a little more.
If we say he was that fearful of TM that he was willing to take part in this plan to kidnap and murder HE then I would think he would be too fearful to have ever planned to leave TM. I just don’t think that was ever his plan. He went on a one month vacation and planned this all out with TM so much so that they still have not been charged with murder. Came home and carried it out within days of their return. This was not some spur of the moment rage attack or there would have been way more errors in their plan and they would have been charged with murder years ago.
I know I came into this case late but to date I haven’t seen anything he has said or done to give me any indication that he loved HE more than his wife. It’s been almost 6 years and the only time he cries is when he’s being put away for 30? I’m sorry but those tears weren’t for HE or her family. The guy is evil. Maybe not as evil as TM but evil non the less. MOO

Last edited:
Looking at this case in retrospect I think he was turned on or otherwise got gratification from his wife's insane jealousy and so he was willing to do whatever she wanted to Heather.

These two are sickos. The same kind of dynamic at play in some serial killer duos. Also, they remind me of the typical borderline personality disorder witch who is abusing a child and the weak husband or boyfriend allowing it. Like Zahra Baker's father and step mother.
They remind me of the CA couple who imprisoned and tortured their children. The Turpins.

While I'm not necessarily saying the Moorers are into BDSM, I don't think it can be denied that SM is a classic submissive personality. Putting up with the handcuffing and groin tattooing, virtually screams this from the rooftops. That monster isn't doing anything on his own, IMO.

Oh I absolutely think that Tammy has borderline personality disorder. I don't think there is any rehabilitating her because I also think she is a narcissist. I really hope the kids are all able to move on and live normal lives, maybe finding partners who have normal parents so they can, if even if just as adults, experience a sane and loving family someday.

God what image could her kids possibly have of her at this point?

I wish you would read her facebook posts. She literally interjected herself in to the missing Heather case purposely. The Elvis family set up a findheatherelvis facebook page right after she went missing. Most of the public didn't know about the M's at all until TM posted on that page about her "stupid husband" hooking up with a "wh***" for a bj in the back seat of her car and how the police were saying he was involved with her being missing. She went on a rage and attacked the public for supporting the Elvis family. She then gave her best effort to blame Heather's dad for her being missing. They stalked the E's and supporters, they threatened people including LE, they terrorized the community. I'm serious about this. TM did her absolute best to make sure she couldn't get a "fair trial". Once she was incarcerated she created havoc in jail by stirring up other women and saying that the guards and LE were sexually harassing them, etc...that's just some of what we know she's done. You noticed how her attorney acted and tried to deal with her? The entire community including investigators were the very same way. No one has ever seen anything like it. Pure craziness...

Does anyone have a link to the social media thread?

I wish you would read her facebook posts. She literally interjected herself in to the missing Heather case purposely. The Elvis family set up a findheatherelvis facebook page right after she went missing. Most of the public didn't know about the M's at all until TM posted on that page about her "stupid husband" hooking up with a "wh***" for a bj in the back seat of her car and how the police were saying he was involved with her being missing. She went on a rage and attacked the public for supporting the Elvis family. She then gave her best effort to blame Heather's dad for her being missing. They stalked the E's and supporters, they threatened people including LE, they terrorized the community. I'm serious about this. TM did her absolute best to make sure she couldn't get a "fair trial". Once she was incarcerated she created havoc in jail by stirring up other women and saying that the guards and LE were sexually harassing them, etc...that's just some of what we know she's done. You noticed how her attorney acted and tried to deal with her? The entire community including investigators were the very same way. No one has ever seen anything like it. Pure craziness...

And don't forget all of the many fake Facebook accounts she created in "support" of the Moorers.

I’m not on Facebook so don’t have the link. But i’ve Read many of them. They r on the Internet as screen shot images.

As I told another WS'er this week I know we've forgotten more of what she did than remember. It went on and on for years...
Oh for sure. I think the same is true for SM. I read about a 2hr interview he gave. It really struck me how much Tammy put blame on SM and HE and then SM put blame on LE, the Elvis Family, and even the people of Horry County. The similarities between these 2 monsters are uncanny to me. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie