AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and I find it odd that LE has said nothing about this video - the reporter specifically said the person who took it turned it over to police. So if LE thought it was a viable piece of information why did they not release the video asking if the driver recognized their SUV or if anyone else saw the SUV that day to please contact LE?

We often see LE release photos of vehicles in cases, sometimes even taken from stock photos. Surely someone in LE could identify the make and model. So why the hush on this one? I'll say it again: Either LE knows something they're not sharing - and it could be as simple as they have identified a possible suspect who drove the SUV/van and are gathering evidence - or they're not convinced the red van/SUV/minivan story is accurate. MOO.
Yea, but in reports now the vehicle is described as a Van or SUV, so seems like LE is at least considering the SUV might be related.

Each nationality can use different words for certain things. I’m Puerto Rican and what I say for van is different than what my Central American husband says.

I would assume they would have a translator and show the witness pictures to get more of an idea. Not just go by van.

I would also assume they’d ask for video from anyone at the park or in the area on DAY ONE, not day seven. So apparently we cannot assume with this case.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Spanish speakers use la niña (the girl) and el niño (the boy) instead of proper names all the time. My mother will call my daughter la niña instead of her name when speaking about her with me. I personally don’t think it means anything here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that they run any license plate of any red SUV of that make and model that they have on any satellite images or live cams nearby recording. Remembering that girl from Hopewell north of Bridgetown and the police report of a possible abduction attempt, from the day prior even if it was unfounded, I would check cameras in that direction first. Also big question, is that bright color red a special order or is that bright red a standard color for that make and model of SUV. Reminds me of the color of a Town and Country minivan I used to own. It was a special color order, candy apple. Only a few people spotted the difference in brighter red when I drove it for years.

Yea, but in reports now the vehicle is described as a Van or SUV, so seems like LE is at least considering the SUV might be related.
Or maybe they are not sure whether the vehicle is actually a mini-van, a van, or an SUV.

Maybe they found out something new from one of the three people they interviewed on Saturday.
Imo

Or maybe they are not sure whether the vehicle is actually a mini-van, a van, or an SUV.

Maybe they found out something new from one of the three people they interviewed on Saturday.
Imo
If the vehicles are on video (considering red SUV is on video) where are the videos or red van or min-van? Witnesses are often unreliable, unlike videos.

IMOO, maybe they had blinders on and didn't reverse course until the FBi arrived, the FBI coukd give them much meeded direction here, not everyday a 5 yr old is abducted.. I blv they held video to keep POI from going under ground, if they see themselves on video the heat is more pronounced than if they hear a vague description. I know i would be flipping out if they suddenly posted a video of me (if i were a criminal) and my vehicle during the crime, i would be ready to get rid of all evidence immediately, dump, burn or sell. That sounds terrible and Im not a criminal btw.

This is a stupid question. Do automobile companies use tracking devices? I am not up on all the newer computerized technology for late model cars. Also, can LE pull pings of cells in that area if they are not in use? This is a definite short time window.

If the vehicles are on video (considering red SUV is on video) where are the videos or red van or min-van? Witnesses are often unreliable, unlike videos.
Yes, we still don't what the vehicle looks like. We don't know if LE believes the vehicle in the video is the one used in the crime. Imo

I hope that they run any license plate of any red SUV of that make and model that they have on any satellite images or live cams nearby recording. Remembering that girl from Hopewell north of Bridgetown and the police report of a possible abduction attempt, from the day prior even if it was unfounded, I would check cameras in that direction first. Also big question, is that bright color red a special order or is that bright red a standard color for that make and model of SUV. Reminds me of the color of a Town and Country minivan I used to own. It was a special color order, candy apple. Only a few people spotted the difference in brighter red when I drove it for years.

I agree with
The picture of the vehicle in question is 100% a late model Honda CR-V. Nothing other than it in the compact suv market has taillights like that or wheels of that particular design.

The wheels taillights and especially the side window point shape with silver outline definitely a Honda CR-V probably 2017-2019 in which case would be standard color molten lava red.

I can’t imagine that much of a pattern having developed in regards to taking the children to the park after school since it was just the first week of school.

Are any locals able to elaborate if the red cars passing the Sunoco would be headed in the direction of the park ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname