AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it makes sense why they're saying a van, mini van or possibly an SUV. The 2 red vehicles in the video at the store and now the neighbors video of the red suv entering the park. Of course it makes sense now..
The store is reportedly four minutes driving from the park. I don't think these red cars are likely to be the same vehicle(s) as in the park.

Last edited:
Cell phone video and you're right. Def an SUV and not a van. Timing the SUV arrived at the park and then left 4 minutes later fits the abduction time. But dang, that's fast and fortuitous timing for a stalker criminal to just happen upon a trusting little girl that quickly. JMO
During that time, what was his brother doing ? Running up to the prep? Got pushed onto the ground ? Sister led away ? Runs back to mom ?

Websleuther 283, can you tell me the quickest way to definitively spot a late model Honda CR-V?? Sorry, not a late model car buff at all, but commute all over.

Websleuther 283, can you tell me the quickest way to definitively spot a late model Honda CR-V?? Sorry, not a late model car buff at all, but commute all over.
It looks like Mazda CX-5 to me because of the flat nose in the front! I could be bias because I’m shopping for an suv. Honda’s crx shorter in length I think. Also check the mags... gotta check again

There is also FBI tipline.

"Submit a Tip:
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact the FBI's Toll-Free Tipline at 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324) and select option 4, then select option 8. You may also contact your local FBI office, or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate. You can also text your information to TIP411 subtext Bridgeton.

Anyone with photos or videos from Bridgeton City Park on September 16, 2019 should upload them to the following site: http:www.fbi.gov/alavez
Field Office:
Newark"

DULCE MARIA ALAVEZ — FBI

Whether or not the SUV is the same as the vehicle initially described by a witness, I think the important thing is that the vehicle was in the area where Dulce disappeared when she disappeared. Even if whoever was driving the vehicle was just making a turn around and had nothing to do with what happened to her, the driver could have witnessed something relating to her disappearance.

It doesn't even look like a van. At least I wouldn't describe it that way.
No tinted windows and no sliding doors either.
As far as I know LE has not released any video of the van nor have they indicated what make or model it is.
Who is claiming this is the van?
The network? A reporter?
If LE had images of the van I would think they would have included it with the rest of the information.

IMO
I don’t know many suv that has sliding doors, it is mostly American cars

Raptors I was thinking the same thing about the Mazda because the tail lights go up pretty high on the CRV. It's hard to differentiate between the red tail lights and the color of the car. I can't see the outline of them. The only difference I noticed was that the rear window was not as sharp on the Mazda as it is in the picture they have.

I’m still relatively new here so I’m trying to figure everything out still

I’ve noticed on some bigger threads with a lot of MSM there will be a new thread with just those links and not all of our conversation. How do we make that? I keep losing that very helpful map :p

Trying to figure out exactly what was behind those mysterious buildings and exit routes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82