Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you...he will be facing a couple of years of jail time after the first of the year - and plans to go "terminal". But, as I ALWAYS say - "Actions Have Consequences"; and he is learning the hard way and hopefully this has schooled him in keeping his mouth shut; but I'm not 100% convinced. Truth - not moo.

I will hope, hope, HOPE he has learned. I don’t know what “terminal” means here but I hope it’s not worse than jail time. I’m not being nosy so please don’t think you need to tell me. I just feel for you because no matter what, our children are our hearts. I’ll keep wishing for brighter days for you all. Take care—really.

Atty. Norm Pattis says he will file a public interest appeal of the gag order in the case of missing #NewCanaan mother #JenniferDulos on Wed. in the Connecticut Supreme Court. On Oct. 4, he will also argue his motion to have all charges against #FotisDulos dismissed.
@FOX61News
According to hubby (retired lawyer)this is expected and required of defense attorneys to show adequate defense which can come back to bite the attorney. NP is a scummy ambulance chaser but is doing his job. Jmo

edited for language

Now I wonder why he said that? Is it to blame her further? It seems odd since for so long, NP was like a matchmaker for them. Then he called her names. She better be talking about all she knows before she IS blamed for all of this. I’m not a fan of MT but neither do I believe that SHE did all of this and FD is covering for her. I’m not looking out for her; I just can’t stand the thought of FD skating by. All MOO.
Is FD gonna pull a Patrick Frazee and point the finger at MT? Is NP setting her up to take the fall ? Will NP spin her peace out “hand gesture” into something sinister that MT is trying to communicate to FD?
I’ll go get my popcorn .. can’t wait for the season finale !

I have a question for those with the legal knowledge that I lack.

Why is FD allowed to go to the deposition of a person (MT) being deposed as part of a civil suit against FD? The deposition isn't a part of the trial. If FD objects to material in the deposition, isn't the trial the appropriate place to object to its contents? I really don't understand his "right" to be present when someone else is deposed. His attorney can be present and represent his interests, if need be.

Is this unique to Connecticut? Is it related to the nature of a civil suit? I am more confused than usual....:oops:

P.S. This is based on the premise that opposing counsel gets a copy of the deposition. There should be no surprises at trial, right?

Last edited:
Jennifer Dulos case: Judge warns Fotis Dulos to properly charge GPS device

Quotes from article:
"Judge John Blawie threatened to increase Fotis Dulos’ bond if he does not charge the battery on the monitoring device, which has dipped below 25 percent at least four times in the past month. Fotis Dulos has been free on two $500,000 bonds".

“A low battery status is not a trivial condition,” said Blawie, who ordered Fotis Dulos to appear Monday at state Superior Court in Stamford. “In a very short period of time after low-battery status, your GPS stops functioning and your movements would therefore be untrackable, and that’s not acceptable.”

no warning about him going to NY ?

Dulos scolded by Stamford judge

Sept 23, 2019

[...]

Fotis Dulos was scolded for not keeping his GPS tracking bracelet properly charged. The judge said this is not a trivial matter.

“It’s akin to a smart phone running out of power in a very short period of time after a low battery status the GPS stops functioning and your movements would therefore be untrackable,” said Judge John Blawie.

Then, Dulos’ attorney said his client should not even be required to even wear a GPS monitoring device.

“I am unaware of any other case in the state of Connecticut where a person not charged with a crime of violence and with no criminal history has had an electronic monitoring device imposed,” said attorney Norm Pattis.

Stamford State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo said Dulos should not only be required to wear the bracelet. He asked the judge to have a curfew imposed so that Dulos is sure to charge it every night.

The judge said no to both attorneys requests, but once again reminded Dulos he must comply “because as you know, there’s two doors out of this courtroom,” said Judge Blawie. “There’s that door (pointing to the one those in custody use) and there is the door out the back with your counsel. And I don’t wanna send you through that door while these allegations are pending.” bbm

[...]

And, with that, Pattis said we will see you all on October 4 where Pattis will argue their motion to dismiss all charges against Dulos.

Hoping for another AW3....readyFor a murder arrest warrant. As someone who has met him, known JD and the children....it seems to be time. The ankle bracelet ignorance seems to be yet another game to cost the hard working people of CT even more money to pay for this man’s endless court filings....when does it stop. How many million dollar houses does he need to live in while draining the hard working people of Ct of ALL their tax dollars? Has he paid any taxes on all these homes, these cars??? You bet those of us who make less than $100k a year pay all our taxes while we watch the courts continue to let this guy...water ski, jog and travel while the rest of us get up every day work. How much money did we pay for all his divorce court motions while he was planning to kill his wife (who was paying for everything and taking care of 5 kids because the courts didn’t trust him alone with any of his kids??? Now he’s trying to blame his live on girlfriend for killing his wife. This case is so obvious and absurd.

Jennifer Dulos case: Judge warns Fotis Dulos to properly charge GPS device

Quotes from article:
"Judge John Blawie threatened to increase Fotis Dulos’ bond if he does not charge the battery on the monitoring device, which has dipped below 25 percent at least four times in the past month. Fotis Dulos has been free on two $500,000 bonds".

“A low battery status is not a trivial condition,” said Blawie, who ordered Fotis Dulos to appear Monday at state Superior Court in Stamford. “In a very short period of time after low-battery status, your GPS stops functioning and your movements would therefore be untrackable, and that’s not acceptable.”

I missed the Judge's threat to increase FD's bond, but I did hear his threat that FD could be going out the door reserved for those in custody.

I liked that threat better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member